Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
CPU:intel i7 4790K
GPU: GTX980
RAM: 16G
and my error log in attachment
According to your crash report this seems to be the issue
d3d11.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)

and from what I can find, allocating more virtual memory seems to be the fix

Just don't quote me on it.

Here's a link on how to do that

nuito_vargas

Nov 4, 2017
719. The next day go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her" and "Talk about receptionist Yuki". Jason tells Kelly that he really likes her friend Yuki and asks if he could spend some time with her in the dungeon. Kelly gets angry and tells Jason that no one may find out about what she and Yuki are doing. Jason says that he is not going to tell anyone. Jason asks Kelly if she could let him have some fun with Yuki. Kelly reluctantly agrees and wants Jason to get her an assistant for the pharmacy shop.

how to show event "Talk about receptionist" Yuki if we talk with kelly?
I already do step 718 but nothing happen in next step

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
719. The next day go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her" and "Talk about receptionist Yuki". Jason tells Kelly that he really likes her friend Yuki and asks if he could spend some time with her in the dungeon. Kelly gets angry and tells Jason that no one may find out about what she and Yuki are doing. Jason says that he is not going to tell anyone. Jason asks Kelly if she could let him have some fun with Yuki. Kelly reluctantly agrees and wants Jason to get her an assistant for the pharmacy shop.

how to show event "Talk about receptionist" Yuki if we talk with kelly?
I already do step 718 but nothing happen in next step
Quickest fix is to grab my "completes 0.36" from the link in my signature
and restart 0.37 again from step 718

and can you post your save so I can take a look

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
I can't seem to find the
C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
and now I needed to start again :/

Conhoz

Aug 9, 2020
after is ask Danielle for Private show i only get black screen then i have to restart the game but i cant go further than that does anyone got the same problem ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes