Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
guys , i download the twist 40 final and play new game
in 23:00 jason go to bed for sleep and my game crash with this error
anyone can help me please ?
To help you need to post the crash report file "crash_2020-10-29_114308", which should be in the save folder as a .txt file, you can find the folder via the link in my signature.
also it would help if you list the exact model of your CPU, Graphics Card and how much Ram you have.

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Beginning Kira's Quest: Figured out an issue in Starting Kira's quest from Step 326 and thus doing cheerleader sex roleplay with Adriana. One has to first Have sex with rebecca which isnt mentioned in the steps for version 0.20 ; Once sex is done at school with rebecca, then kira can be found in the locker room for step 326 and thus continue the Progression.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Beginning Kira's Quest: Figured out an issue in Starting Kira's quest from Step 326 and thus doing cheerleader sex roleplay with Adriana. One has to first Have sex with rebecca which isnt mentioned in the steps for version 0.20 ; Once sex is done at school with rebecca, then kira can be found in the locker room for step 326 and thus continue the Progression.
Just checked my copy of "completes 0.19" and I was able to catch Kira in the locker room without having to "fuck" Rebecca in the classroom on 0.20, because you would have already done so, back in 0.16, and is the reason why it wasn't mention in 0.20 of the walkthrough

263. The next day after school go to the classroom. There can be two scenes:
a) Rebecca is at her desk busy with papers: Click on "Sneak to her" and "Play with the ass". Now click on "Take off the pantyhose" and "Ask her for anal".
Make sure you have lube. Now choose between "Be gentle" and "Be rough". Finally click on "Cum inside" or "Cum on her face".
b) Rebecca is waiting for Jason: Click on "Pull down pantyhose" and "Fuck her". Finally click on "Cum inside" or "Cum on her face".

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Just checked my copy of "completes 0.19" and I was able to catch Kira in the locker room without having to "fuck" Rebecca in the classroom on 0.20, because you would have already done so, back in 0.16, and is the reason why it wasn't mention in 0.20 of the walkthrough

263. The next day after school go to the classroom. There can be two scenes:
a) Rebecca is at her desk busy with papers: Click on "Sneak to her" and "Play with the ass". Now click on "Take off the pantyhose" and "Ask her for anal".
Make sure you have lube. Now choose between "Be gentle" and "Be rough". Finally click on "Cum inside" or "Cum on her face".
b) Rebecca is waiting for Jason: Click on "Pull down pantyhose" and "Fuck her". Finally click on "Cum inside" or "Cum on her face".
Do you get bored doing this?

xxx1132

May 21, 2020
Stuck at 49 point Julia doesn't show up at the pool at night .Like all of the above on its passage performed. Advise something please.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Stuck at 49 point Julia doesn't show up at the pool at night .Like all of the above on its passage performed. Advise something please.
Stay at the pool at night and forward time hour till she appears.
and repeat each night until she appears.

Arshavin

Sep 1, 2017
To help you need to post the crash report file "crash_2020-10-29_114308", which should be in the save folder as a .txt file, you can find the folder via the link in my signature.
also it would help if you list the exact model of your CPU, Graphics Card and how much Ram you have.
CPU:intel i7 4790K
GPU: GTX980
RAM: 16G
and my error log in attachment

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
CPU:intel i7 4790K
GPU: GTX980
RAM: 16G
and my error log in attachment
According to your crash report this seems to be the issue
d3d11.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)

and from what I can find, allocating more virtual memory seems to be the fix

Just don't quote me on it.

Here's a link on how to do that

nuito_vargas

Nov 4, 2017
719. The next day go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her" and "Talk about receptionist Yuki". Jason tells Kelly that he really likes her friend Yuki and asks if he could spend some time with her in the dungeon. Kelly gets angry and tells Jason that no one may find out about what she and Yuki are doing. Jason says that he is not going to tell anyone. Jason asks Kelly if she could let him have some fun with Yuki. Kelly reluctantly agrees and wants Jason to get her an assistant for the pharmacy shop.

how to show event "Talk about receptionist" Yuki if we talk with kelly?
I already do step 718 but nothing happen in next step

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
719. The next day go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her" and "Talk about receptionist Yuki". Jason tells Kelly that he really likes her friend Yuki and asks if he could spend some time with her in the dungeon. Kelly gets angry and tells Jason that no one may find out about what she and Yuki are doing. Jason says that he is not going to tell anyone. Jason asks Kelly if she could let him have some fun with Yuki. Kelly reluctantly agrees and wants Jason to get her an assistant for the pharmacy shop.

how to show event "Talk about receptionist" Yuki if we talk with kelly?
I already do step 718 but nothing happen in next step
Quickest fix is to grab my "completes 0.36" from the link in my signature
and restart 0.37 again from step 718

and can you post your save so I can take a look

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes