zib

Jul 16, 2017
is there a way to just watch the scenes of this game like a gallary mod?
there is so much content in this game and i dont want to spend 10 hours on it

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
unfortunately no
and there's no mode that will allow you

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I look for a walkthrough mod. There a lot of thing to do, and the way to do the right one is difficuelt:
:unsure::mad:o_O:coffee::WeSmart:

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
I look for a walkthrough mod. There a lot of thing to do, and the way to do the right one is difficuelt:
:unsure::mad:o_O:coffee::WeSmart:
I'm looking for a cryengine beautiful management game with deep economic mechanics and AI capable of taking care of my taxes.
Christmas is soon, mate. We might get it! KEEP HOPING!!! PRACTICE IS THE KEY!

But seriously, the author is working on another game. And this game is sooooo bloated and poorly organised, it will require a really dedicated person or maybe a team to fix these issues and make a walkthrough.

If the author isn't doing it, it won't happen... Or at least, I don't see it happening.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
just use save from anon it doesnt need gallery cause most of the sex scene is repeatable anyway you just need to know when does the event occur:LUL:

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
are the posts about his next game leaked on this thread? before anyone says anything i am gonna search the thread but if anyone wants to make it quicker for me or flat out tell me no so im not searching like a 100 pages that would be great thanks lol

kiberme

Jun 9, 2017
REGARDING 719. The next day go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her" and "Talk about receptionist Yuki".

Guys, I fully figured out infamous "Talk about receptionist Yuki" bug.
First of all, it's not a bug. It's just very unobvious sequence of actions that needs to be performed in order to start 719 (or you need to follow the walkthrough in a maximum precise way, absolutely by the book). So, if you dont want to use provided save (like me), you need to do the following.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
(or you need to follow the walkthrough in a maximum precise way, absolutely by the book).
This has been the case for a very long time. Many of us have, repeatedly, reiterated the terrible structuring/flow of the game because it absolutely requires the walkthrough, and no deviation. That's why KST makes it to go with the game.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes