Maxmaxov1111

May 19, 2020
Good afternoon. How to repeat the secret anal scene with Janice in the bedroom
? I've gone through all the available content. When John caught us with her I chose "leave John." He sleeps all the time in the hall. I'm sorry about my English.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
? I've gone through all the available content. When John caught us with her I chose "leave John." He sleeps all the time in the hall. I'm sorry about my English.
If you mean the scene where Jason and Janice are having anal sex on the side of the bed, when John comes back into the room. you can't repeat it, it's a one time scene.
only way to do it is to grab my save "completes 0.26" and redo the scene.

Mahh

May 9, 2017
Bug's still around
When it's time to burn Kira's dress, but you have had the first Superhero sex scene during the Superhero Quest with Julia and Michelle, you will not be able to click on the iron in order to burn the dress.
I have the same problem.. how to fix it ?

Maxmaxov1111

May 19, 2020
If you mean the scene where Jason and Janice are having anal sex on the side of the bed, when John comes back into the room. you can't repeat it, it's a one time scene.
only way to do it is to grab my save "completes 0.26" and redo the scene.
thank you very much, friend

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I can't find it, it doesn't seem to be there.
What I mean is, what is it?
What is Russifier?

If you're asking if there's a Russian version of the game?
Then I'm sorry to say, it's English only, it hasn't been translated to any other language.

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
If this is the scene you are speaking of, you can replay it if you make several changes in the cheat menu. caught1.JPG caught2.JPG
First; remember the original numbers, and change them back when you are done with this scene.

change (johnstatus) to 1
change (johnday) to any number less than 7. This scene triggers on day 7.
change (jjfcounter) to the same number as (momfc). Any number will work , but they must be the same.

on John's seventh day, go to living room before 16:00, take John's tickets.
on same day, go back to living room after 17:00, John should be saying goodbye.
bedroom scene will start, DO NOT select ( CUM )until your energy level reaches 0 Then John will catch them.
cheatmenu.png ....

Maxmaxov1111

May 19, 2020
If this is the scene you are speaking of, you can replay it if you make several changes in the cheat menu. View attachment 865714 View attachment 865716
First; remember the original numbers, and change them back when you are done with this scene.

change (johnstatus) to 1
change (johnday) to any number less than 7. This scene triggers on day 7.
change (jjfcounter) to the same number as (momfc). Any number will work , but they must be the same.

on John's seventh day, go to living room before 16:00, take John's tickets.
on same day, go back to living room after 17:00, John should be saying goodbye.
bedroom scene will start, DO NOT select ( CUM )until your energy level reaches 0 Then John will catch them.
View attachment 865722 ....
[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much for the answer, friend. But I meant the scene of Janice and John sleeping together and MC coming to their room at night. But thanks anyway:)

Reactions: Dr. Jones

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thank you very much for the answer, friend. But I meant the scene of Janice and John sleeping together and MC coming to their room at night. But thanks anyway:)
Ah, ok
Yeah, once you decide John's fate, you can no longer do that scene, only way to replay it, is to load a save before you decide his fate, for example "completes 0.25"

dwezzel

Apr 7, 2019
Looks like I can't take the purple double dildo inside Emma's house after Mowing the lawn...I see it under the table, but I can click on it...is that something else that I am suppose to do before clicking on it ? Thanks

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Looks like I can't take the purple double dildo inside Emma's house after Mowing the lawn...I see it under the table, but I can click on it...is that something else that I am suppose to do before clicking on it ? Thanks
If you did a simple search or even checked my signature, which was already on this page.
You would have found out it’s a bug, along with solutions with how to work around it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hillbilly Bob

dwezzel

Apr 7, 2019
If you did a simple search or even checked my signature, which was already on this page.
You would have found out it’s a bug, along with solutions with how to work around it.
Tanx for your rapid answer...but is it working for Mac ? I've look into the Mac Package...I"m not sure where to put the files for the Cheat Menu...

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes