Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm not even sure how to input the save file, because when I save my game nothing pops up in any of the folders for me to input the full save :\
Just Follow the link in my signature, there are instruction on where to find the save location

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I use the save from 0.40 but when i visit danielle there is no option to talk about janice, what do i do wrong?
You loaded the wrong save
You the need the "Completes 0.39" save not 40.

Completes 0.40 means it's the full completed game

Sexy Dani

Oct 23, 2018
Hello. I stock at step 476:

476. Go to the hospital between 14:00 and 17:00 and click on "Go inside". Wait for Kendra. Click on "Approach Kendra" and "Ask again about birth information". She tells Jason that the archives are on the first floor and that she doesn't have access there. Now click on "Look for the archives". The receptionist holds Jason back. She tells him to check in first and that the hospital has strict security rules.

I can´t "Look for the archives", this box does not came. is it a bug? Please help. Sorry for my bad english

Dj88525

Jan 3, 2019
An offtopic question :D.. Is the incest patch made by the orginal creator or it is fanmade?

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hello. I stock at step 476:

476. Go to the hospital between 14:00 and 17:00 and click on "Go inside". Wait for Kendra. Click on "Approach Kendra" and "Ask again about birth information". She tells Jason that the archives are on the first floor and that she doesn't have access there. Now click on "Look for the archives". The receptionist holds Jason back. She tells him to check in first and that the hospital has strict security rules.

I can´t "Look for the archives", this box does not came. is it a bug? Please help. Sorry for my bad english
It might be a bug, but one you can fix by

Speaking to the receptionist once more about birth information after speaking with kendra

1-Approach Kendra > Ask again about birth information
2-Appraoch the receptionist > Ask again about birth information
3-Look for the Archives

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
FOR THOSE STUCK AT STEP 476
If "look for archives" doesn't appear, speak to the receptionist one more time about birth information
I've updated the walkthrough to reflect this

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Been checking other forums, and it appears there are tons of new scenes in the game since the Ipatch.
Like, go to Billy's house and there is a chance to find a scene where Billy is with his mom in their room. And Jason joins in for a threesome.

I remember something else... But for the life of me, I can't remember.

Maybe we should update the walkthrough or even add a list of scenes and how to get them (from saves I suppose).

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Been checking other forums, and it appears there are tons of new scenes in the game since the Ipatch.
Like, go to Billy's house and there is a chance to find a scene where Billy is with his mom in their room. And Jason joins in for a threesome.

I remember something else... But for the life of me, I can't remember.

Maybe we should update the walkthrough or even add a list of scenes and how to get them (from saves I suppose).
if you follow the link in my signature, I've listed what scenes the Incest patch adds. at least those that we know of.

Reactions: Miphooo

Sexy Dani

Oct 23, 2018
It might be a bug, but one you can fix by

Speaking to the receptionist once more about birth information after speaking with kendra

1-Approach Kendra > Ask again about birth information
2-Approch the receptionist > Ask again about birth information
3-Look for the Archives
THX. It´s go on

• Sad
Reactions: Budman59

Dongkongking

Jun 20, 2019
It was a pretty alright game, gives the classic vibes, but it isnt an incest game and it shouldnt be labeled as one, some people like me just troll for incest games, and have to play for quite abit to figure this out. Nitpicky? maybe but believe you me, if there is anyone who wished incest wasnt so important to a game its me, it really restricts the games I can play.

WileEPeyote

Sep 19, 2018
I'm having a problem with step 738, where Janice and Jason are about to leave for the park and the red-hooded guy scene. When I click on Let's go, I get a black screen and it freezes. Any help you can give me? Thanks for reading!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm having a problem with step 738, where Janice and Jason are about to leave for the park and the red-hooded guy scene. When I click on Let's go, I get a black screen and it freezes. Any help you can give me? Thanks for reading!
Try

lowering the graphics quality
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1385561
or
try a different save, like the ones you can find in through the link in my signature.
or
this
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-40-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-4197064

WileEPeyote

Sep 19, 2018
Try

lowering the graphics quality
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1385561
or
try a different save, like the ones you can find in through the link in my signature.
or
this
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-40-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-4197064
Well, I'm using an HP Omen with Intel i7-9750H CPU @2.60GHZ and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TI. You really think lowering my quality is an issue? I DO have the .40 save loaded. The only other thing that bugged was me not being able to grab Emma's double dildo...I really wanted to see that scene, too...<sniff> Lowering the graphics quality and even resolution didn't work. I REALLY hate having to start over and GRIND through all 738 steps again....

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Well, I'm using an HP Omen with Intel i7-9750H CPU @2.60GHZ and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TI. You really think lowering my quality is an issue? I DO have the .40 save loaded. The only other thing that bugged was me not being able to grab Emma's double dildo...I really wanted to see that scene, too...<sniff> Lowering the graphics quality and even resolution didn't work. I REALLY hate having to start over and GRIND through all 738 steps again....
In that case it might be a corrupted variable
For which as I suggested, you can try one of my saves, which I have tested and they work, which you can grab from the link in my signature and will also allow you to do the double dildo scene.
and if you check the 0.40 bugs link, you will see a couple of solutions for the double dildo bug.

Last edited:

WileEPeyote

Sep 19, 2018
Yeah, I know those, and I had already tried those, too. Pretty sure I put them in the right spot, too. But I'm still not sure I put them in RIGHT, you know what I mean? It LOOKED like the right spot...<shrug> Uhm, both the cheat mod AND the 0.11 save file. Cheat mod won't activate..THAT one I could have put in the wrong spot, but it's just damn hard knowing if it's right or not. Thanks for the effort, man...stay safe out there!

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes