Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
It's a bug in the current version of the game
if you check my list of 0.40 bugs in my signature, you'll find a couple of fixes available to you.
Faking A thanks for that info I was breezing though the walkthrough and wasted 30 minutes trying to make the damn dildo become clickable...

Lewdorum

Jan 5, 2019
Every time I follow Rachel in her house, an image of Billy is superimposed on the bedroom scene and I can't see her beyond it. He doesn't do anything and the dialogue continues uninterrupted, but the view is spoilt. I hoped this might resolve as Rachel's score increased, but it's still there when she is over 200. Is this a bug or is there a solution? Please help.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Every time I follow Rachel in her house, an image of Billy is superimposed on the bedroom scene and I can't see her beyond it. He doesn't do anything and the dialogue continues uninterrupted, but the view is spoilt. I hoped this might resolve as Rachel's score increased, but it's still there when she is over 200. Is this a bug or is there a solution? Please help.
It's a bug that should be fixed in the next update, unfortunately there's no solution to fix it right now.

Dart1337

Jan 9, 2018
I can't get Kelly to talk about her friend from the hospital (Emma). She mentions having worked at the hospital, but never offers to look for her friend. I've since talked to Emma and started mowing her lawn, but I still can't talk to her about being Kelly's friend/her time at the hospital. Any tips?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I can't get Kelly to talk about her friend from the hospital (Emma). She mentions having worked at the hospital, but never offers to look for her friend. I've since talked to Emma and started mowing her lawn, but I still can't talk to her about being Kelly's friend/her time at the hospital. Any tips?
Switch between speaking to Billy at school and Janice in the living room when she's reading.
keep doing that and Kelly should mention about her friend

milfraisin

Formerly 'dytat'
Oct 8, 2020
Step 738 When Jason "offers Janice to go to the park" , the screen turns blank after selecting "Let's Go". Have to close the game every time and unable to complete the scene. Any Solutions??

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

zain_d

May 5, 2017
hello, i downloaded the save files for 0.40 but i cant seem to extract them in the right way, do i extract them in the main folder or the data folder, both seem not to work tho for some reason , any help?

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018

The new scene in 0.41.
P.S. not sure about the Kira's stockings, keep it or remove it...
The current status of The Twist 0.41:
The additional artwork: ~90%.
Posing and animations: ~65%.
Dialogs: ~50%
Scripting-Setting up scenes: ~40%

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hello, i downloaded the save files for 0.40 but i cant seem to extract them in the right way, do i extract them in the main folder or the data folder, both seem not to work tho for some reason , any help?
Neither
you need to extract them into the save folder
you'll find the link to instructions on where to find the folder in my signature

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes