Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
HI, I have a problem loading the different scenes takes a long time and I don't know why. Someone know how can I solve?
Unfortunately it not something that can be fixed.
The game's had this issue for a good while.

It down to how the dev. coded it. as in, it's not very well optimised.
the way he did it, is he has every scene preload before loading it and depending on your system it can take a while and not happen at all.

There's really only been one solution, and that is to reduce the graphics quality.
or, and this is new
you can try this
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-40-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-4197064

Reactions: jhontrue@

hooter

Mar 19, 2020
Does anyone know if the current incest patch will work with upcoming updates when they become available??

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
did I install crack badly?
No you installed the mod "not crack" correctly

But changing the time via the mod, might, might be what's causing it.

Just to see, try a different save and see if the same thing happens if you start a new game.
if you want to change time, use the in-game method.

and if it's still happening, try the method in my above post #26,449

Love Gene

Jan 26, 2019
Does anybody figured out how to change Janice haircut permanently? I tried using cheat mod, but can't find exact variable. It has to be there, right?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Does anybody figured out how to change Janice haircut permanently? I tried using cheat mod, but can't find exact variable. It has to be there, right?
Tried looking for it, thought I found it "source" by looking for the variable that changes during the selection of the hairstyle during the orgy.
Unfortunately when I change the source variable outside the orgy, the hair didn't change,
So I believe the changing of the hairstyle might be specific to orgy only.

Last edited:
Reactions: Love Gene

Love Gene

Jan 26, 2019
Tried looking for it, thought I found it "source" by looking for the variable the changes during the selection of the hairstyle during the orgy.
Unfortunately when I change the source variable outside the orgy it didn't,
So I believe the changing of the hairstyle might be specific to orgy only.
Yeah, found that variable too now, but changing it does nothing outside of orgy scene.

jingkai

Mar 9, 2018
Oh great, another adult game developer that adds DRM.

Kst, you probably dwell in these forums so let me be clear: Your so-called "DRM" does not prevent anything. All you're doing is hurting legitimate users, and delaying the inevitable.

With this crack you can play the game without being online just like how it used to be.

Install guide:
1. Go to the TheTwist_Data/Managed directory.
2. Create a backup of your Assembly-CSharp.dll
3. Replace your Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one you downloaded.
4. Open the game, and press "Connect".

Enjoy folks.

THIS ONLY WORKS FOR VERSION 0.36 BETA 1.

For 0.36 final, refer to:
Crack 0.36 Final
Is it possible for you to crack the spellbook plz

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
After playing this game, Renpy VNs look boring and outdated to me. I wonder why there aren't more games like The Twist.
Because of hardware limitation. Just look around here in a few threads some people still use Windows 7... I once tried to help someone who still had XP running on his machine.

Last edited:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i decided to try this again, holy hell his medical bills must be YUGE, casually faking a headache and doing unnessisary tests like 12 times

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes