AfnanNaif

Jul 8, 2018
0.40FINAL Bugs

1- "Double Dildo" can't be picked up from under Emma's desk at her house after mowing the lawn and asking for a glass of water.

To FIX
1-use the cheat mod to change the following variable "ddildo" to "1"
or, and I would highly recommend this method
2-Grab my "completes 0.11" save and you should till be able do step 173 onwards

2- If Julia is wearing Underwear and Stockings or Lingerie White, and you get into bed with Janice between 20:00-22:00 and you carry on, the scene freezes at the point Julia's meant to enter the room.

View attachment 815869 View attachment 815870

3- Billy appearance when with Rachel in Rachel's bedroom
View attachment 823749
hi Anon 4321
about bugs final 0.40
(2- If Julia is wearing Underwear and Stockings or Lingerie White, and you get into bed with Janice between 20:00-22:00 and you carry on, the scene freezes at the point Julia's meant to enter the room.)
can u give me in walkthrou step xxx i will skip that step
what save use.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hi Anon 4321
about bugs final 0.40
(2- If Julia is wearing Underwear and Stockings or Lingerie White, and you get into bed with Janice between 20:00-22:00 and you carry on, the scene freezes at the point Julia's meant to enter the room.)
can u give me in walkthrou step xxx i will skip that step
what save use.
You don't need to do anything special, just don't make her wear them. there's no event where she needs to.

Reactions: AfnanNaif

Darkdude94

Mar 12, 2020
i have done the task with kira and the math test now i can't play weekdays am i SOL or am i missing something (i dont have any save files before that)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i have done the task with kira and the math test now i can't play weekdays am i SOL or am i missing something (i dont have any save files before that)
Had look and unfortunately it's not something you can fix

Usually happens when a variable gets gets corrupted, either through bad luck or the use of a cheat to change something

and unfortunately without knowing the exact variable causing the problem, the only way to fix it, to either start a new game, or, grab a the closest save to where you were from the link in my signature.

Last edited:

Dj88525

Jan 3, 2019
I wish there would be an option like the 'Cookie jar' from summertime saga.. cuz there it always hard to remember the animation trigger steps and some of them occur only once a gameplay... i hope some one makes a mod like this some day
;(

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
When I go to the beach my screen goes black
and I have to shut down the game and start over.
It only happens on the beach, why?
Thank you

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
I applied the crack
I think it's weird because before I could go to the beach even with Ultra graphics, now I can't even with Fastest graphics, but if I go with Janice I can get on the beach

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I applied the crack
I think it's weird because before I could go to the beach even with Ultra graphics, now I can't even with Fastest graphics, but if I go with Janice I can get on the beach
Go by the image you provided to ajankia
You have the crack and cheat mod mixed up

Crack: allow you to load and save.
Cheat Mod: allows you change some variables.

This you change any variables using the cheat mod

jhontrue@

Aug 26, 2020
HI, I have a problem loading the different scenes takes a long time and I don't know why. Someone know how can I solve?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes