Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yup this worked... Thank you. :)

I have one question did you somehow missed doing these steps in your save or is this a bug where we have to repeat it?
No, I make it a point to follow each step to the letter

It's more likely a bug that came with the new update, making you to need to repeat certain actions.
it happens sometimes.

Reactions: Omniel

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yup this worked... Thank you. :)

I have one question did you somehow missed doing these steps in your save or is this a bug where we have to repeat it?
If you want you can redownload my 0.35 saves again, I went ahead and fixed it, you should no longer need to repeat the action.
Now you should be able to get the correct dialogue from Michelle first time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Omniel

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks for your reply. another query. is there a scene between janice and mc while their father sleeps in the same bed?
Yes, but not available after you kick him out or let him stay, if you let him stay he sleeps on the couch when he's around and there are no scenes the involve him on the couch.

Basically, if you ant to do the scene you need to load up any saves before 0.26

Rohnny

Jul 25, 2017
is there a scene between rachel and billy (MOM - SON) besides the beach scene?
There is a scene if you knock on Billy's door and Jason hears a noise. Enter and investigate what is going on. With the patch of course.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I took a look at you saves
the first "playerinfo3.dat" I believe you did a misstep somewhere and you lost the ability to invite him. The question would have pop once jason the naked cosplay picture to billy.

as for the second "playerinfo4.dat"
Thankfully that takes place early on at 0.20, you just need to build up Rachel to carry on with Billy's path
If you follow the steps to the letter it will work.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
There is a scene if you knock on Billy's door and Jason hears a noise. Enter and investigate what is going on. With the patch of course.
Thanks, I've update the post for the incest patch
If you know of any others, let me know.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
If you want you can redownload my 0.35 saves again, I went ahead and fixed it, you should no longer need to repeat the action.
Now you should be able to get the correct dialogue from Michelle first time.
Thanks buddy I just did the steps you told me earlier, there weren't many so it wasn't that big of a problem. But surely it will help others.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
NO PUEDO HABLAR CON KELLY DE YUKI

POR FAVOR AYUDA
English please, otherwise we can't help, you can even use google translate
Inglés por favor, de lo contrario no podemos ayudar, incluso puede usar el traductor de Google

I'm guessing you can't talk to Kelly about Yuki
Supongo que no puedes hablar con Kelly sobre Yuki

Best solution
Mejor solución

Grab my "completes 0.36" save from the link in my signature and start 0.37 again
Coge mi guardado "completa 0.36" del enlace en mi firma y comienza 0.37 nuevamente

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is this a game where i can block myself from certain paths, Characters ?
You can block yourself from the Billy Path, so you don't need to go down the NTR route.

As for the other characters, you can easily block yourself from progressing, if you miss a step or go ahead too far with a certain character.
Unfortunately all the female characters are dependent on each other. mess up with one, could mean messing up with another indirectly, thereby breaking the game and forcing you to start all over.

Reactions: Ixiah

CheifMojo

Mar 9, 2019
Can't save, I downloaded this latest version and when I click connect it just brings me to the patreon page and thats it.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes