Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
thing is, there isnt any 'saves' file, there is mono gi resources and managed
That's why I said follow the link in my signature for the instructions on how to get to the save folder
It will tell you exactly how to find it. because it's not in the main game folder. that's not where you place the save files.

Last edited:

zain_d

May 5, 2017
That's why I said follow the link in my signature for the instructions on how to get to the save folder
It will tell you exactly how to find it. because it's not in the main game folder. that's not where you place the save files.
and isnt there a solution for the issue regarding the 'cant load the game unless youre a patron' isnt there any solution for this?

• Angry
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
and isnt there a solution for the issue regarding the 'cant load the game unless youre a patron' isnt there any solution for this?
There is
it's called a crack, also in my signature

and the crack's been around since 0.40 was released

zain_d

May 5, 2017
There is
it's called a crack, also in my signature

and the crack's been around since 0.40 was released
i swear im not stupid or anything i literally downloaded the crack but i just have an issue of where to extract those files, where should i extract the crack cuz its not working?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i swear im not stupid or anything i literally downloaded the crack but i just have an issue of where to extract those files, where should i extract the crack cuz its not working?
I swear to you
the instructions are there, in my signature, on how to install it.
just click on the "crack" link
and the "useful Links" for the saves

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
failed to load: img/characters/$Container.png idk where I can find this file
As it's a unity game, it's not something you can fix yourself
Best advice would be to download a fresh copy and try again

and can you tell use what version of the game you're playing and what you were doing when the error happened and if you're on a PC or Mac

Reactions: AfnanNaif

AfnanNaif

Jul 8, 2018
Hi Anon4321
I played this game with out walkthrough
step 295 Janice and Julia n mom bedroom ...I can't get it why?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi Anon4321
I played this game with out walkthrough
step 295 Janice and Julia n mom bedroom ...I can't get it why?
What version of the game are you playing
Beta or Final

Beta - has a bug in it

Final
you should find them on Thursday nights when John's not around and Julia is not out with Kira
-Make Jason's bed the default bed
-Wear the white latex, black has a bug with it
-Go to Janice's room, if she's not there, go back to the living room wait an hour and re-enter until she appears on her bed
if she's sleeping, leave and re-enter the living room until the scene is triggered.

Reactions: AfnanNaif

AfnanNaif

Jul 8, 2018
What version of the game are you playing
Beta or Final

Beta - has a bug in it

Final
you should find them on Thursday nights when John's not around and Julia is not out with Kira
-Make Jason's bed the default bed
-Wear the white latex, black has a bug with it
-Go to Janice's room, if she's not there, go back to the living room wait an hour and re-enter until she appears on her bed
if she's sleeping, leave and re-enter the living room until the scene is triggered.
final
can u gave me help with cheatmenu varriable

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Can someone re-upload the walk-through? I can't open it with my winrar. Much appreciated!
If you just checked the previous page, you'll find your answer
or even on this page
In case his hint wasn't enough, look at the really, super incredibly obvious links in his signature... If that's not enough of a hint, you're not old enough to be here.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Bug's still around
When it's time to burn Kira's dress, but you have had the first Superhero sex scene during the Superhero Quest with Julia and Michelle, you will not be able to click on the iron in order to burn the dress.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes