Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah, I know those, and I had already tried those, too. Pretty sure I put them in the right spot, too. But I'm still not sure I put them in RIGHT, you know what I mean? It LOOKED like the right spot...<shrug> Uhm, both the cheat mod AND the 0.11 save file. Cheat mod won't activate..THAT one I could have put in the wrong spot, but it's just damn hard knowing if it's right or not. Thanks for the effort, man...stay safe out there!
if you follow the link on my signature, you'll find instructions on how to properly install the mod, as well as the saves

WileEPeyote

Sep 19, 2018
I finally actually LOOKED at the installation of the cheat mod, noticed what files should be where, and am about to go change the dildo to 1 if I can find THAT part in the cheat menu..hehehe....wish there was a fix like this for the redhooded guy in the park scene...grin

WileEPeyote

Sep 19, 2018
It WORKED!!! Just added the dildo to my inventory...guess since I've finished the game now, I need to try to start it again and not use cheats just to see if I can get to the park scene with Janice and the red-hoodied guy....thanx!!!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
At the start of 0.39 I never find Julia in Jason's room sitting in front of his PC.
I have ended the game at the end of 0.38... i have also try to load the 0.38 savings from this thread, but nothing… how i resolve this?

Reactions: Wowanbl4xd

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
At the start of 0.39 I never find Julia in Jason's room sitting in front of his PC.
I have ended the game at the end of 0.38... i have also try to load the 0.38 savings from this thread, but nothing… how i resolve this?
You have to repeat The Julia And Kira dream
1-Speak to Julia in her room and ask her if she's going out with Kira
2-Make Jason's bed the default.
3-On the 2nd/3rd night of sleeping you should get the option to dream of Julia and Kira

Note- MAKE SURE YOU COMPLETED KIRA QUEST FIRST AND BURNT HER DRESS BEFORE DOING THIS

Reactions: Claudio83

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You have to repeat The Julia And Kira dream
1-Speak to Julia in her room and ask her if she's going out with Kira
2-Make Jason's bed the default.
3-On the 2nd/3rd night of sleeping you should get the option to dream of Julia and Kira

Note- MAKE SURE YOU COMPLETED KIRA QUEST FIRST AND BURNT HER DRESS BEFORE DOING THIS
It works, thanks a lot!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
and followed the instructions and all but still did not work the save doesn't work :(
What do mean the save doesn't work, are you still getting the message
and did you watch the animated version of the instructions

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Uncracked 0.40 Final:

Windows:
Part1: Mega
Part2: Mega
Alt Link:

Mac:
Part1: Mega
Part2: Mega
Part3: Mega
Alt Link:

0.40 Final Walkthrough: Mega

0.40 Savegame: Mega

Incest Patch from the Discord: Mega

Someone please crack this for me, don't really want to do that
Walkthrough got quarantined by Windows Defender instantly when I tried to open the walkthrough rar file.
It says Trojan:Script/Foretype.A!ml SEVERE

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Walkthrough got quarantined by Windows Defender instantly when I tried to open the walkthrough rar file.
It says Trojan:Script/Foretype.A!ml SEVERE
You can grab the walkthrough from the link in my signature

and just to test, I downloaded from the mega link, like you did. got no issues, was able to extract the text file no problem.

Reactions: thioky

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
You can grab the walkthrough from the link in my signature

and just to test, I downloaded from the mega link, like you did. got no issues, was able to extract the text file no problem.
Yeah, I did use your links instead. Thx. I use Win 10 with the latest updates, Windows Defender didn't only warn me about the file, it just went ahead and quarantined the rar file right away.. It's weird. Rar files are unnecessary for merely a txt file anyways.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Yeah, I did use your links instead. Thx. I use Win 10 with the latest updates, Windows Defender didn't only warn me about the file, it just went ahead and quarantined the rar file right away.. It's weird. Rar files are unnecessary for merely a txt file anyways.
Yeah... Just careful around txt files you find in the internet, mate.

Rar files are contained. You have an extra step to stop an attack.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes