MasBar

Apr 27, 2019
Hey guys, i was starting new game, but it's always crashing, it only works in some area, such outside school, MC room, corridor and outside house. If i try to go downstairs, it keeps in black screen and above (not responding). Any help to fix this?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Tanx for your rapid answer...but is it working for Mac ? I've look into the Mac Package...I"m not sure where to put the files for the Cheat Menu...
Unfortunately I don't believe the cheat mod works with the Mac version of the game
Your best option would be to use the “completes 0.11" save from the link in my signature.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey guys, i was starting new game, but it's always crashing, it only works in some area, such outside school, MC room, corridor and outside house. If i try to go downstairs, it keeps in black screen and above (not responding). Any help to fix this?
You have a couple of options to try
Reducing the graphics quality
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1385561

or this, which someone was able to put together as a possible solution from black screens.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-40-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-4197064

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
Thank you very much for the answer, friend. But I meant the scene of Janice and John sleeping together and MC coming to their room at night. But thanks anyway:)
[/QUOTE]

This scene is much less difficult. Here's how you can replay it.
threesome.jpg

First; remember the original numbers, and change them back when you are done with this scene.

Use cheat menu

change (johnstatus) to 1.
change (johnday) to any number less than 7.
change (beer) to 6.

Go To Janice's bedroom any night. If Janice has a rough/gentle score ("momdom" in the cheat menu)
of 15 you will get one scene. If her score is -15 you will get two other scenes.

Reactions: Hillbilly Bob

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Great game of course! Unique in its own way and only getting better. Last update I played about 0.28 and how much cooler things are now is just super! That's great! 10/10 :) Janice it's just a fire!:love:

zib

Jul 16, 2017
is there a way to just watch the scenes of this game like a gallary mod?
there is so much content in this game and i dont want to spend 10 hours on it

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
is there a way to just watch the scenes of this game like a gallary mod?
there is so much content in this game and i dont want to spend 10 hours on it
unfortunately no
and there's no mode that will allow you

3.40 star(s) 158 Votes