Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
REGARDING the bug where you can't burn Kira's dress if you did the first Superhero sex scene

I'm happy to report it's been fixed in 0.41 Beta 1
Now you need to burn Kira's dress first, before you can return and place the camera

Last edited:
Reactions: syruz

daxbleach

Oct 21, 2017
i think Rachel is bugged. If you visit her, inside her livingroom there is a red skin devilish lady and you can see another Jason stuck at window.. maybe it is a Halloween easter egg.

Reactions: RemoraDFC

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
In order to see the new, early scenes, do we have to start all over again or are they repeatable?

daxbleach

Oct 21, 2017
In order to see the new, early scenes, do we have to start all over again or are they repeatable?
you can use your old save file, but i would save in front of classroom. if you get a Rebecca nude scene just exit and load again. keep trying until you get her standing at her desk and talk to her.

charenton

Jul 30, 2017
Finally worked, awesome update, the animations are almost perfect and some lenghty and sexy scenes. I have high hopes for the next game Kst is sitll improving.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I....am...GOD!!!!! NO F-ING CODING EXPERIENCE AT ALL I MEAN NOTHING JUST DID SOME REASEARCH ON HOW DOES DRM WORKS FOR UNITY AND HOW TO EDIT A .DLL AND IT WORKED OMFG!!!! HERE YOU GO MY BOIS, EXTRACT IT AND COPY THIS IN THE FOLLOWING PATH C:\Users\YOUR USER\TheTwist041Beta1\TheTwist_Data\Managed, THEN OPEN THE GAME AND HIT THE CONNECT TO PATREON BUTTON.

PS. DOES IT WORK? REPLY PLS!!!
You are a MAD LAD.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
is there a way to increase danielle score after you drop down to 90? It seems like a bug.
I will cheat now to progress but nothing else you do with her increases her score and walkthrough do not help either. it just states to touch her breast if score is over 100

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
is there a way to increase danielle score after you drop down to 90? It seems like a bug.
I will cheat now to progress but nothing else you do with her increases her score and walkthrough do not help either. it just states to touch her breast if score is over 100
In my playthrough, i picked "Taste the Nipple" after Touch her breast, even though score was below 100, got lucky and got success to get score up to 100+. And failed once only to get a score reduction. After 100+ then next step at beach and went behind tower for Tit Job and get to 150.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
ok so you were lucky. SO are you thinking the only way to increase her score is try to touch her tits repeatedly? My score decreased down to 70 before I loaded so I do not think this is the way to go may be in this version.

nrangano

Jun 6, 2020
people post more images pls. A lot of people dont play a game just watching images or video posted. But in last time not a lot content posted. Cant find normal video from 0.37. Post more pictures pls when new updates come

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
All I see is bugs.
In 0.41 beta 1, the game crashes at billy's house when you hear the noises and enter. Black screen.
There is a red devil woman in Billy's house when Billy's mom is working out.
In school, when you go to the toilets, Janice is there already. Even if you didn't advance the script to reach that state in the story.

Janice in MC's room is all bugged. Clothes changing randomly. It's an update for the people who started playing, not for the others who finished the game and level up their relationship with Janice to the maximum possible.

So, messy update for now.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
All I see is bugs.
In 0.41 beta 1, the game crashes at billy's house when you hear the noises and enter. Black screen.
Confirmed

There is a red devil woman in Billy's house when Billy's mom is working out.
Bug confirmed, from their poses, that's meant to take place in the MC's bedroom
Screenshot 2020-11-04 132013.png

In school, when you go to the toilets, Janice is there already. Even if you didn't advance the script to reach that state in the story.
Bug Confirmed

Janice in MC's room is all bugged. Clothes changing randomly. It's an update for the people who started playing, not for the others who finished the game and level up their relationship with Janice to the maximum possible.

So, messy update for now.
unknown unless I start a new game

death48

Mar 29, 2019
0.41 is entire bugged .. it piss me off that janice dont apears when i have the requirement in the walkthrough.... and i tried to do it again the walkthrough but janice sometimes apears when i do the homework and sometimes not... Despite the fact that I fullfill the requirements they ask for in the walkthrough... so i can´t move forward in the story

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
0.41 is entire bugged .. it piss me off that janice dont apears when i have the requirement in the walkthrough.... and i tried to do it again the walkthrough but janice sometimes apears when i do the homework and sometimes not... Despite the fact that I fullfill the requirements they ask for in the walkthrough... so i can´t move forward in the story
If you mean her turning when Jason's doing homework in his bedroom (clicking on the book), just keep at it
It happened to me, but I just kept doing the homework (clicking on the book) and she'd appear allowing me to complete the update.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes