death48

Mar 29, 2019
finally i get the story completed... but the game sometimes its freezing and lagging a little bit when the game its changing the scenes... when it turns to black screen to pass another scene.. the game is lagging a little bit... its not my pc because it never happenet before.. i dont know if any of you guys are happening the same as me?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Seeing the latest walkthrought, this is filler update that requires a lot of day by day grind to trigger scenes that should be implemented in the middle of the game as school theme update. Nice game with committed dev but other than maybe further flashing some side stories or adding new characters, it reached its end story wise. Of course it should continue, but it seems that dev is running out of ideas.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017

The Twist 0.41 cracked //// walkthrough

Last edited:

vimonline

Aug 5, 2017
"*Janice's path* Rest on her lap. This time Jason will slide his cock inside her, but Janice will force him to pull out."

Wtf is that.Why Janice will force to pull out while she had already get fucked in every hole of her body unless ear hole so far ?

Reactions: klark

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
There’s a Devil Woman? Really? That’s what KST came up with? I know, how about another female student at the school? There’s 2 guys, a teacher and a cheerleader. How about adding another cheerleader? Every location has a maximum of 2 characters (except home). The teacher’s house seems like an underused location.
The stepdad coming home adds to the grind. If the Dev wants an In Tee Are scenario with dad, then do it. Otherwise drop his character. This game has potential but the Dev can’t figure out how to move forward. A replay system and a useable save option would be a good start.

PS: how about continuing scenes that don’t go anywhere. Like having coffee with the stepsister? Not oh, I drank it all. End Scene.

Reactions: klark
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes