preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Do we have to share mom with billy to progress? I read walkthrough in the op and it says I have to sell pictures of mom to billy and have him get a blowjob from billy....etc. Are these unavodiable? I don't want ntr-sharing ffs

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
You can block yourself from the Billy Path, so you don't need to go down the NTR route.

As for the other characters, you can easily block yourself from progressing, if you miss a step or go ahead too far with a certain character.
Unfortunately all the female characters are dependent on each other. mess up with one, could mean messing up with another indirectly, thereby breaking the game and forcing you to start all over.
How can I block myself from Billy path? I don't want NTR-sharing

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
"*Janice's path* Rest on her lap. This time Jason will slide his cock inside her, but Janice will force him to pull out."

Wtf is that.Why Janice will force to pull out while she had already get fucked in every hole of her body unless ear hole so far ?
Probably left over content which is now added as an afterthought. The Walkthrough speaks of relationship points of 50, 60, 80... for Janice, while at this point you should easily have more than 500. Should have been much earlier in the game I suppose.

Villageman

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Could someone please tell me if the loading times between the different locations have decreased? I haven't played the game for ages because loading takes too long between areas.

And SSD/HDD makes no difference :D

Thanks a lot!

RedSignal

May 8, 2020
yep, now he's gonna waste time on - what ??
Game of incest ?? But son already fucked her billion times.
It's the definition of insanity if he decide to WASTE TIME on same plot again ad again...and again
The game is amazing enough to enjoy billions of fucking scene with the same character. :):)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How can I block myself from Billy path? I don't want NTR-sharing
You can grab one of 2 walkthroughs from my the link in my signature
You can use either walkthrough to avoid anything, that can be avoidable, with Billy.

one with everything still there, but are marked skippable
or
The one where I removed all the NTR, Watersports and Pegging content (this is something new I'm trying)

Reactions: BlasKyau
D

Deleted member 1626573

Barely any NTR. Seems the dev has dropped any future NTR content sadly, I had even pledged to his patreon and talked with him about it. He stated he would be adding more but that doesnt seem to be the case.
Yeah as you can see by the reply to your comment and some post that this community pretty much don’t like ntr content and if the update have ntr content then the ntr haters won’t have much to play. But i personally like ntr.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Do we have to share mom with billy to progress? I read walkthrough in the op and it says I have to sell pictures of mom to billy and have him get a blowjob from billy....etc. Are these unavodiable? I don't want ntr-sharing ffs
Unfortunately selling a picture of Janice/Mom as well as Video002 is unavoidable, you need to do these to progress.

as for everything else totally avoidable.

Selling her Panties, Video 001 & 003 and for Janice/Mom to give Billy a BJ are just so that you can get money
But you can workaround that by either,
-Use the cheat in Hallway C+H on the keyboard
-Go to your neighbour and offer to mow her lawn every Thursday for $25
-Steal money from Janice's purse in her bedroom at night (Random Amount)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes