konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
oh it is not abandoned. are they going to fix that lag when moving to other location as i read about the game being not optimized

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
are they going to fix that lag when moving to other location as i read about the game being not optimized
I don't think so, it's just bad coding, loading everything in the memory. But who knows... Let's hope that at least optimization for the new game will be better with superior visuals.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
why do both walkthroughs (skip and not) have same amount of steps. now im not sure which one i was using...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
any game breaking bug from 0.41 Beta?
Yes, if you go back and ask Rebecca about housework after step 835
and
If you accidentally click on the bed while having sex with Janice in Jason's bedroom, you lose the ability to carry on.

is this a glitch? I am using 0.41 beta now
It's a glitch

why do both walkthroughs (skip and not) have same amount of steps. now im not sure which one i was using...
Because I purposely didn't remove the steps from the walkthrough, just marked what was skippable if you want no NTR
but
But, I did just recently upload a new version of the walkthrough without NTR steps, Pegging or watersports.

AS for the rest of you below

Do you know how to save the game.
Because I don't find any button to save the game.
question do you have rescues in which to be without NTR ??
Cod ai get sam save with no NTR plz
Gwentor
you'll find your answers through the link in my signature

jhontrue@

Aug 26, 2020
Hi , I have a strange issue. In the school there isn't the right light, it's dark and the teacher's body disappear.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Yes, if you go back and ask Rebecca about housework after step 835
and
If you accidentally click on the bed while having sex with Janice in Jason's bedroom, you lose the ability to carry on.
thanks mate gonna try fresh run and see what else pops up

PCMasterRace

Oct 14, 2017
Is there a way to get Janice, Emma and Rachel to go out again? Walkthrough Steps 450+
I missklicked and didn't get the following scenes.

SuperLamer

Feb 6, 2018
664. Make sure you have fucked Kira in the school shower (step 442). Go to the park at 14:00 and catch Kira sitting on the bench. Click on "Approach her".
She tells Jason that she bought two tickets for a concert and doesn't have anyone to go with her. Jason tells Kira to find someone to accompany her.
Kira's score increases by 10.
not trigged

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes