Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Alright so can anyone please tell me where the NTR is ? (except from Billy)
There are 3 others

-For all Billy just follow the walkthrough, located here
-Kevin and Julia during the photoshoot, not sure if you can after Kira joins in
-Janice and the Red Hooded guy in the park if you allow him to catch you
-With John and Janice, slip sleeping pills and Vitamin X into his beer when he's watching the game and visit Janice's bedroom at night and play with Janice, won't be available after you kick him out or allow him to stay
-0.48 Update, when you check the recording on Jason's PC
-How to get the Secret Scene added with Incest Patch - https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-40-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-4170024

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi I have a few problems : when I try to save the game " the game doesn't save them " :(
Couple of things come to mind

1-You're playing 0.37beta1 which I found to have a bug regarding the save system, haven't tried 0.37Final yet to see if it's been fixed.
or
2-Your not connected or not using a cracked version of the game, which would have load and save disabled.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tabitha Kb

Tabitha Kb

Dec 12, 2019
Couple of things come to mind

1-You're playing 0.37beta1 which I found to have a bug regarding the save system, haven't tried 0.37Final yet to see if it's been fixed.
or
2-Your not connected or not using a cracked version of the game, which would have load and save disabled.

yes I still play the new version, but so far The Twist 0.37beta1 , 0.37Final

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I think I'll wait for a Mega, plus given the file is approx 1gb bigger then 0.37beta 1, I'm a little wary of it.
Strange that final version is 1gb larger then beta when there is no difference between them. :confused:

Does anyone else have issue in final version when entering park, the new Janice event always trigger no matter what time or day is?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Strange that final version is 1gb larger then beta when there is no difference between them. :confused:
I'm putting down to the type of compression, the torrent has it as a zip file while the mega has it as a 7z file. 7z tend to compress far more than zip does.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Hey guys does anyone have a full 0.36 save? I lost my saves. Had Billy content and John in the house.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes