• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Feb 12, 2018
I know this is work of fiction, I hope I won't get banned for this but...
This deserves "100 things I've learned from this game"

1. A woman wants a real thing instead of a toy, although the toy never goes soft and superior.
2. You need to be a 'nice guy' to f**k a girl)
3. Play by her rules and pedestalize her. 100% success guaranteed.
4. Manipulation and lying is totally fine for a teenage boy (especially if he's defective girl deep inside or acts like one)
5. It's ok to steal money from your mother while she is asleep.
6. You're not a boy, you're a man.. because you were allowed to get your dick wet.
7. Nobody f**ks my woman unless I can participate in threesome. Then it's fine.
8. Once you f**k a girl, she becomes your slave. )
9. It's ok to betray and destroy a life of your biological father...because the future is female?
10. Very masculine thing to do is to replace birthcontrol pills with fake pills to get her pregnant for your personal amusement and then throw a child in a garbage bin because 'This is not SIMS'.
11. Always ask for consent and never forget to remind her how tight her orifice is despite her age.
12. Having internet access but no option to google what 'anal' is.
13. If your girl gets pregnant, wait patiently till the baby is born, because she needs rest. :)
14. When life gives you lemons, it's time for DRM

Last edited:
May 6, 2018
Here's the newly cracked module for 0.37 Final.

Replace the file in: TheTwist037Final/TheTwist_Data/Managed

Just press "Connect" before starting a new game/loading a game.
This version of the crack didn't worked for me. Connect button doesn't work, and neither the Exit game button.
I downloaded the crack for 0.36 version and the game starts already connected.

death48

Mar 29, 2019
why are two options of "Casual tank top and panties".. instead of that why they didn´t add the white lingerie to use as daily clothes?

Reactions: hoodie13

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
Guys,
718. Go to the pharmacy store at 20:00. Peek on Kelly and Yuki(Receptionist) having fun.
719. Next day go to the pharacy store and talk to Kelly about Yuki. Kelly will ask to find an employee for the store.

I cant start this. Ive watch alot of times and the next day i try to talk to Kelly but i dont know where. Tryed on pharmacy

Aug 22, 2018
OK,I cannot trigger Kelly and receptionist any further than watching them in the dungeon,already repeated all Kelly related content,as well as the rest of characters just in case,all in all some 40 days...Is it bugged or is it points related since Kelly has 470 mainly due to shopping from her...

goblolo691

Mar 29, 2018
Same here. Cannot trigger 719 - choose "Talk to her" or "Call her" and "Talk about receptionist Yuki".

Can some one got save just before 719?

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes