DeeezNuts

May 19, 2018
I played this game long time ago and dont remember if its like a rpg that i need to walk in the map and this annoying things of rpg. So i would like to know before i download it. Is it like this?

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I played this game long time ago and dont remember if its like a rpg that i need to walk in the map and this annoying things of rpg. So i would like to know before i download it. Is it like this?
You do need to navigate a map and multiple building interiors but its not like a RPGM game. Honestly if you find that part of RPG games annoying then you likely won't want to play this game given just how much back and forth you sometimes have to do.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I haven't played this one in a long time. Now I came to watch and wonder when I noticed that dev is a full asshole. How greedy an idiot it must be that save is for paying players only. The taste of shit came into my mouth. Then there's no point in blaming people for cracking this game. The one who cracked this game I lift my hat and thank you.

Reactions: Aioria619 and flyk

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
I haven't kept up with this game since like 0.15 or so, did the models ever get improved? I always found them to be a major turn-off about the game even though the rest was very solid.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
can some kind soul here spoiler me what happens after the father come home? and after that?
(does the mc get rids of the father or he stays forever?)

ginger

Mar 17, 2017
Wow! I mention that I could not get onto the cracked version 1 and you guys do a whole new verion in ONE day!!!
Just for me!!
Thanks guys your the best!!
(y):)(y)

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
can some kind soul here spoiler me what happens after the father come home? and after that?
(does the mc get rids of the father or he stays forever?)
Read the walkthrough, from day 60 he stays at home for 7 days then goes away for 14 days. Events get effected by that & also new events unlock. The game is too long & poorly optimized to even explore all the possible outcomes in the walkthrough.

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
At the end of the new park scene, just after MC cums in or on Janice, the dialoguebox right after doesn't appear so i can't continue/finish the scene.. it doesn't matter if they hide or don't, if hair is up or down, tried it all..

Wireframe

Jul 4, 2018
Anyone else who can't open v0.37 on mac?
The executable has been made into a txt file, you need to change it back. Open the package contents of the app and open the macOS folder, then open terminal and type "chmod +x ", drag the file from the macOS folder into terminal and hit enter - the file should now be a unix executable and the app will run.

Reactions: popoargo and BRZ
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes