assman39se76

May 14, 2017
This game needs a true sandbox mode, and a customizable penis girth for the MC. I haven't played this game since ages ago, because it's too long, and it needs you to complete tasks in a certain order to progress through the content.

It should be a little less grindy, and a little less needle-dick prick on whale ass.
I'd like to fuck everyone and their mother too.
creampies and repeatable pregnancy, with preggo sex... ha ha... fetus fucking preggo sex god damn it, a cunt within a cunt within a cunt within a cunt within a cunt if ya know what I mean... some next level infinite zoom fractal fucking endless mind twister shit...

This game needs it... Every game needs it...
It would make you cum so hard you'd OD on dopamine and turn inside out through your uretrha!!

haha

BUCK FUTTER!!!

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
This game needs a true sandbox mode, and a customizable penis girth for the MC. I haven't played this game since ages ago, because it's too long, and it needs you to complete tasks in a certain order to progress through the content.

It should be a little less grindy, and a little less needle-dick prick on whale ass.
I'd like to fuck everyone and their mother too.
creampies and repeatable pregnancy, with preggo sex... ha ha... fetus fucking preggo sex god damn it, a cunt within a cunt within a cunt within a cunt within a cunt if ya know what I mean... some next level infinite zoom fractal fucking endless mind twister shit...

This game needs it... Every game needs it...
It would make you cum so hard you'd OD on dopamine and turn inside out through your uretrha!!

haha

BUCK FUTTER!!!
We're gonna get you outta there man, i swear it.

zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
im shock this game is still going stop playing it cause most of the char and even the mc just look bland. This game needs a new coat of paint lol

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
im shock this game is still going stop playing it cause most of the char and even the mc just look bland. This game needs a new coat of paint lol
I dread to think how much of a performance hit that would cause, with how the game's been designed to load every possible person and event into each location whenever visited...

As it stands, the visual quality of models and textures is pretty good, just with too little variation in the models and textures.
Hell Kelly, Michelle and Danielle all look like they're sisters just down to facial similarities, let alone the close similarity of bodies.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, it coming down to having to do an exceedingly long list of tasks in a specific order that's also gotten more strict as time went on is one of the reasons I've barely played it in the last six or whatever months.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Not quite right. Incest was simply removed due to the rules of Patreon.
If defining incest as requiring blood relation, then this game has never had incest at all. Even before the Patreon crackdown.
Jason and Julia are separately adopted (always have been), so no biological relation between them, or Janice & John = no incest.

Perhaps if it were not for this reason, the game would have developed much further or even been completed.
Everything's been proceeding at pretty much the same pace, with the exception of KST being pretty badly ill for a while last year.

However, in the night scene in front of the TV, Julia says something like “I remember how little you sucked my breasts, you never grew up”
Adopted as a baby... Been that way from the get-go.

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
718. Go to the pharmacy store at 20:00. Peek on Kelly and Yuki(Receptionist) having fun.
719. Next day go to the pharmacy store and talk to Kelly about Yuki. Kelly will ask to find an employee for the store.

Next day on phamacy dont appear nothing about this when i talk to her. Any help? Thank you

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Edited the crack, so you don't have to click on connect. It should be more convenient now.
Forgot to click on it myself, when I was playing the first time.

Edit: Copy-Paste the dll file from the zip into <path-to-the-game>/TheTwist_Data/Managed and accept to overwrite the old dll file.
too bad it don`t work on this version.......37 cracked.

Reactions: BaasB

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
So the game appeared as updated but nothing reflected in changelog, did someone just remove the 'beta' part and call it an update? Ik this is a finished game but if i see something i like is updated, it gets my hopes up that there are bug fixes at least and maybe some new content. /Disappointed

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
743. Make sure your sleeping bed is the Janice's one. At night Wake Janice up. There will be an option "Offer to go to the park". To unlock this option you need to finish event at hospital(Jason getting beaten by the redhoodie guy) and score with Janice 490+.
1582437788998.png
I've done everything, even went and got re-punched by the redhoodie guy...what am I missing?

Reactions: erikus and MrJ
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes