johanes

May 14, 2017
can you finally get any of the women pregnant? thats the one kink ive been waiting for...

and i aint talking about that fucking dream.

Reactions: ng728x

Spacetraveler

Jun 17, 2019
The cheats don't work correctly in v0.37b. When i stand on the hallway, and click " restock supplies " the game show everything is on full but after, when i leave the hallway, and click the inventory everything is the same amount than before.
There is any other option (cheat/command) to never run out of the supplies, or at least its get patched in the 0.37 final version?
Ty for the answer!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The cheats don't work correctly in v0.37b. When i stand on the hallway, and click " restock supplies " the game show everything is on full but after, when i leave the hallway, and click the inventory everything is the same amount than before.
There is any other option (cheat/command) to never run out of the supplies, or at least its get patched in the 0.37 final version?
Ty for the answer!
Download v0.37 final from OP and try it.

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
I hope to see more content about Janice,maybe changing her hairstyle for good or more places for sex while she's pregnant.
And story wise the game doesn't advance that much, don't get me wrong ,I like the game .... I just kind of want the developer finish this one sooner because it's getting slower every update and unplayable if you start from the beginning.

anextour

Jul 30, 2017
I hope to see more content about Janice,maybe changing her hairstyle for good or more places for sex while she's pregnant.
And story wise the game doesn't advance that much, don't get me wrong ,I like the game .... I just kind of want the developer finish this one sooner because it's getting slower every update and unplayable if you start from the beginning.
In general, there are too many fetishes in the game that I would refuse, latex, fisting, urination, dog costumes, various anus workouts and more.
What I really would like to see is the variation of swimsuits, various clothes, the ability to customize the character for which we play (to change clothes, change our hairstyle and tan), such as affect the appearance of other characters.
In terms of sexual content, I would like to see more not only MCs but also other characters, John, Billy, Kevin (there are not enough male characters here, but even for them there is not enough content).
It would also be nice to add the ability to expand the NTR not only with Janice, but also with other characters.
However, all this is just “my-I want” the author has his own ideas for the game.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
can you finally get any of the women pregnant? thats the one kink ive been waiting for...

and i aint talking about that fucking dream.
can get the mom pregnant proprly now lol
and also Yuki the hospital receptionist, but it's a one time thing and she disappears after 20-30 days. but if you visit the hospital during the time, you can see the progression of her pregnancy

Hybris

May 9, 2017
so yuki never returns?
At least in this version. Smart money says that she will probably reappear in the dungeon with a new breeding fetish and the MC will be more than happy to help her get pregnant. Probably not in the next update but probably within the year.

Cinkos

May 1, 2017
718. Go to the pharmacy store at 20:00. Peek on Kelly and Yuki(Receptionist) having fun.
719. Next day go to the pharmacy store and talk to Kelly about Yuki. Kelly will ask to find an employee for the store.

Next day on phamacy dont appear nothing about this when i talk to her. Any help? Thank you
This is my problem too and i don't know what now :/ so yeah...need help :D

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
At least in this version. Smart money says that she will probably reappear in the dungeon with a new breeding fetish and the MC will be more than happy to help her get pregnant. Probably not in the next update but probably within the year.
im a few updates behind since i lost my save lol soooo dungeon?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes