heskey232

Aug 28, 2018
i cant seem to get the option to go to the park with janice, it only says ask for a kiss. my score is 500+ and i did steps 481 already

Reactions: AppDa

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
Ok from my last save, I can go to the dungeon at 20:00. However, I don't have the option to "Ask about Yuki/Receptionist" the next day. What am I missing?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Ok from my last save, I can go to the dungeon at 20:00. However, I don't have the option to "Ask about Yuki/Receptionist" the next day. What am I missing?
Others who have had this issue, said that knocking on Michelle's door and speaking with her seems to work, it so that to find out if she can help get the records you need and when she tells she can't I believe that's when you get the plan to try and get rid of Yuki.

If it still doesn't work, try my 0.36 save from the link in my signature.

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
Others who have had this issue, said that knocking on Michelle's door and speaking with her seems to work, it so that to find out if she can help get the records you need and when she tells she can't I believe that's when you get the plan to try and get rid of Yuki.

If it still doesn't work, try my 0.36 save from the link in my signature.
Thanks for your help. For those who stuck like me, here is how you exactly do it.
You get hospitalized either by red hooded guy or by asking to Kendra. After that, put sleeping pills to her coffee (Coffee with sleeping pills? Is it not a dangerous mix?). After that, go to the other corridor and try to enter the archives. You will fail and MC will say that Kendra does not have an access and you need a different way to go in. Return back to Kendra and just sleep.
Then go to Michelle's door and ask her to get you in archives. She will ask around to help you. Next day she will tell you that the receptionist is different and she can't help you. Then the MC will try to get rid of the receptionist. After that, everything is how the walkthrough is.

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
View attachment 158057

Overview:
The Twist is a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3D game, most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.​

Thread updated: 2020-02-22
Release Date: 2020-02-20
Developer: KsT
Censored: No
Version: 0.37 Final Cracked
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Issues:

Phone password: Rick

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Extras: SAVE - Official Walkthrough
Thanks to oy vey nazmir for sharing, Zyrix for cracking the game & Blutregen for the repack

View attachment 6966 View attachment 6967 View attachment 6970 View attachment 6968 View attachment 6969 View attachment 9576
That needs a big "Thank you"
THANK YOU

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
-Make sure that you sleep alone with Janice in her bed
-Go to the beach and approach the red hoodie guy
-At hospital select go home
-Next night you should have the new option in Janice bedroom
Hey there sorry to disturb , but my own trouble after Jason saw the part Kelly and Yuki have fun at night, why the next day when Jason goes to talk with Kelly there is no mention of Yuki, and how can this be fix ?

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
Did I have to follow the walkthrough exactly cuz I did the Mom path first and got all the way to the dad showing up and the walkthrough makes it seem like I had to do every character around the same time i'm asking this because i'm tired of looking at the walkthrough for everything and the game is kinda buggy so i'm scared I might have to make a new save

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Did I have to follow the walkthrough exactly cuz I did the Mom path first and got all the way to the dad showing up and the walkthrough makes it seem like I had to do every character around the same time i'm asking this because i'm tired of looking at the walkthrough for everything and the game is kinda buggy so i'm scared I might have to make a new save
Unfortunately yes, the way the game is structured, you can’t just do one route, you’ll find that most of the characters routes are interconnected and you have to complete one section of one character to complete a section of another.

And if miss a step or you progress too far with certain characters, it can mess up the game and make it buggy.

My advice it you don’t want to start a new save is to check out the link in my signature.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
Unfortunately yes, the way the game is structured, you can’t just do one route, you’ll find that most of the characters routes are interconnected and you have to complete one section of one character to complete a section of another.

And if miss a step or you progress too far with certain characters, it can mess up the game and make it buggy.

My advice it you don’t want to start a new save is to check out the link in my signature.
Damn that sucks but what I don't get is why make the game feel like I can do whatever I want but force it to be so linear. Don't get me wrong I LOVE this game but this is a big bummer

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Help Me Bro
I copied the crack, but there is an error displaying the player item can't be closed
That means you deleted something you shouldn’t have, which has caused the game to not run.

To use the crack
Download the latest version of the game from OP
Download the crack from OP
OVERWRITE the file with the crack
Start the game.

Please note: I’ve been hearing that some are finding that the current crack might not work with 0.37Final

Last edited:
Reactions: widzprast
3.40 star(s) 157 Votes