avn10.6.8

Jul 30, 2017
Alexs-MacBook-Air:~ alex$ chmod +x/Users/alex/Downloads/TheTwist037MACapp/TheTwist037MAC.app/Contents/MacOS/TheTwist037MAC

usage: chmod [-fhv] [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-a | +a | =a [# [ n]]] mode|entry file ...

chmod [-fhv] [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-E | -C | -N | -i | -I] file ...

Alexs-MacBook-Air:~ alex$
is this suppose to happen?

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
Help ... This item does not start
"738. Make sure Janice's bed is Jason's sleeping bed, her score is 490+ and you have finished step 481. Go to sleep in Janice's bed."

Step 481 tried again to go through ... The main character is sleeping in his room

Sluddsen

Jun 6, 2017
I dont get the trigger for the new Outfit for Rebecca to buy it in the Store. Anyone knows the Variable or regedit entry for that?

willi83

Jan 4, 2019
First, The Twist is one of the best adult games out there.
But I have one little question. The walktrough helps a lot (thx) but is anywhere a list whith an overview of any possible scenes?
The walkthrough is to huge to have a quick look what the player may have overseen.

Thank you in advance.

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
is it possible to crack the Connect function of 0.37?, and i have the inventory bugged, I cant see the game, but only the inventory on the screen

Last edited:

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
Click on the small white paper under the bed

where it's like looking for an hour
I kept saving and entered again as I went crazy :))

Wireframe

Jul 4, 2018
First, The Twist is one of the best adult games out there.
But I have one little question. The walktrough helps a lot (thx) but is anywhere a list whith an overview of any possible scenes?
The walkthrough is to huge to have a quick look what the player may have overseen.

Thank you in advance.
I just finished 0.37 and have to agree, It's up there with being a DIK for me. I would just control F the document and type in what you're up to. In addition to what to do, the guide also explains what happens during each stage.

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
anyone knows any link of gameplay videos of this game?? casue i cant play it in my laptop its freaking lag. so anyone knows any channel of this game start to finish let me know!!!

TKB

Feb 12, 2018
[QUOTE = "Anon4321, message: 3091059, membre: 81708"]
Si c'est ce que je pense

vous devez télécharger la dernière mise à jour
[/CITATION]
jet est à la 1ère fois pour acheter le mouvement et le préservatif.
And I amplaying on the last version.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Si c'est ce que je pense

using Google Translate

You mean the one from the OP, or the one I quoted you.
Vous voulez dire celui du PO ou celui que je vous ai cité.

because the one I quoted you came after the OP, think of it as 0.37Final v2, which fixed a couple of things, which included a fix for an issue with the pharmacy.
parce que celui que je vous ai cité est venu après l'OP, pensez-y comme 0.37Final v2, qui a corrigé quelques choses, y compris un correctif pour un problème avec la pharmacie.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Si c'est ce que je pense

Using Google Translate

and can you tell me exactly what the problem is, when it's happening and what you were doing when it happened. plus did you mess with any of the variables using a regeditor or the cheat mod.
et pouvez-vous me dire exactement quel est le problème, quand il se produit et ce que vous faisiez quand il s'est produit. De plus, avez-vous joué avec l'une des variables en utilisant un éditeur ou le mod de triche.

TKB

Feb 12, 2018
[QUOTE = "Anon4321, message: 3091134, membre: 81708"]

parce que celui que je vous ai cité est venu après l'OP, pensez-y comme 0.37Final v2, qui a corrigé quelques choses, y compris un correctif pour un problème avec la pharmacie.
[/CITATION]

Oi will load again, but can i use my actual saving?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Oi will load again, but can i use my actual saving?
Using Google Translate

Yes, you should be able to use the same save you've been using
if it doesn't work, you can try a save from the link in my signature
Oui, vous devriez pouvoir utiliser la même sauvegarde que vous avez utilisée
si cela ne fonctionne pas, vous pouvez essayer d'enregistrer à partir du lien dans ma signature

Please be aware I don't know if the pharmacy fix, is related to the problem you are having
Sachez que je ne sais pas si le correctif de la pharmacie est lié au problème que vous rencontrez

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 157 Votes