bsg9000

Apr 5, 2019
Spycam problem:
I've collected Videos 001-003 from the bath, Janice's painting and it's currently on Emma's TV.

I cannot retrieve the camera from Emma's TV, even though I've already got (and shown to Julia) Video003. Every time I try to retrieve the spycam from Emma's TV (during the glass of water), the response I get is that Jason thinks *No. There must be someplace else I can hide it.*
When I immediately try again before Emma returns, I get *Perfect! No one will find the cam without a deliberate search!*, and I don't have time for a 3rd attempt.

What am I doing wrong?

bsg9000

Apr 5, 2019
Is there a best time to Hide in the wardrobe and wait?
Every time nothing happens, even though I've done the "Lie to her about mom" thing.

EDIT: Solved... Need to have a conversation with Janice telling her that Jason already had the conversation with Julia about Julia catching Jason and Janice at the pool.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Spycam problem:
I've collected Videos 001-003 from the bath, Janice's painting and it's currently on Emma's TV.

I cannot retrieve the camera from Emma's TV, even though I've already got (and shown to Julia) Video003. Every time I try to retrieve the spycam from Emma's TV (during the glass of water), the response I get is that Jason thinks *No. There must be someplace else I can hide it.*
When I immediately try again before Emma returns, I get *Perfect! No one will find the cam without a deliberate search!*, and I don't have time for a 3rd attempt.

What am I doing wrong?
You are only meant to hide the camera, then return a week later to download the video and retrieve the camera.

Is the camera in your inventory?
If not, go back a week later and check to see if you can download the video from emma's tv.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there a best time to Hide in the wardrobe and wait?
Every time nothing happens, even though I've done the "Lie to her about mom" thing.
What number in walkthrough are you.
Have you done the following
-Gotten a BJ from Janice at the pool and got caught by Julia
-Talk to Julia in the small pool about Janice
-Spoken to Janice about Julia in the dining room
-(not sure if you need this) show Julia Rick's video, the video from Emma's TV
-Then hide in the wardrobe

odino

Aug 14, 2017
ok i extracted again and not add mod working now but i need to get ride of grind with mod too

bsg9000

Apr 5, 2019
What number in walkthrough are you.
Have you done the following
-Gotten a BJ from Janice at the pool and got caught by Julia
-Talk to Julia in the small pool about Janice
-Spoken to Janice about Julia in the dining room
-(not sure if you need this) show Julia Rick's video, the video from Emma's TV
-Then hide in the wardrobe
Thank you- I'm sorry; I edited my post to indicate that you had to talk to Janice about having talked to Julia about the pool incident before you can successfully hide in the wardrobe.

bsg9000

Apr 5, 2019
You are only meant to hide the camera, then return a week later to download the video and retrieve the camera.

Is the camera in your inventory?
If not, go back a week later and check to see if you can download the video from emma's tv.
Thanks for the reply. So, you're saying that Video004 will be from Emma's TV? Again, I have #001-003, and I downloaded 003 and showed it to Julia already. It sounds like you're saying the reason I can't remove it from Emma's TV is because the game isn't finished with it at that location?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks for the reply. So, you're saying that Video004 will be from Emma's TV? Again, I have #001-003, and I downloaded 003 and showed it to Julia already. It sounds like you're saying the reason I can't remove it from Emma's TV is because the game isn't finished with it at that location?
Apologies, from your post I got the impression you still needed the video from Emma's TV, if you already showed it to Julia, then that's it, you don't need to place in Emma's TV anymore.

Try removing it again and check your inventory for the camera

Last edited:

Junkfan

Jul 28, 2017
I seem to recall the creator is almost finished on this game and is working on a new game. Is there any update on this?

bsg9000

Apr 5, 2019
Apologies, from your post I got the impression you still needed the video from Emma's TV, if you already showed it to Julia, then that's it, you don't need to place in Emma's TV anymore.

Try removing it again and check your inventory for the camera
That's the problem- I'm not able to remove it from Emma's TV after Video003, and showing it to Julia
(which took forever to finally catch her on the couch)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
That's the problem- I'm not able to remove it from Emma's TV after Video003, and showing it to Julia
(which took forever to finally catch her on the couch)
I ran a test using my save, got that same thing you did

only straight after I got this(below), I clicked "wait for her", checked my inventory and the camera was there.
So what ever you do, Do Not click the TV a second time.
screenshot_20200228_214824.png

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I just ran a test with most recent crack available, which currently is for 0.36Final
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-37-final-cracked-kst.1282/page-1126#post-2804307

and I ran it on both Final version of 0.37

The one in the Original Post
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-37-final-cracked-kst.1282/

The latest, released after the one in the OP" from the developer KsT - Titled "TheTwist037Final_6674"
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-37-final-cracked-kst.1282/page-1164#post-3080488

and found the following
(Please excuse the low res, had to use the windows sandbox to run the test)

and it's not good. So for those asking about the crack, I can tell you 1000% it DOES NOT work and you'll have to wait for a new crack to be made.

or

you can sign up to the developer's patron for $1 and get connected that way.

From the Original Post
As you can see, the load button is still greyed out and the inventory is messed up
Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

From the developer "TheTwist037Final_6674"
As you can see, the load button is still greyed out, it doesn't say "Not Connected" and the inventory is messed up

Capture1.PNG

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some help
I am follow the walkthrough and i am at this point

738. Make sure Janice's bed is Jason's sleeping bed, her score is 490+ and you have finished step 481. Go to sleep in Janice's bed.
Click on "Wake Janice" and "Offer to go to the park". Jason suggests to go to the park to have some fun at a public place.
Janice tells him that she is going to put her special lingerie on. When she comes back wearing white lingerie, choose between "Release the hair" and "Tie the hair".
Then click on "Let's go!" to go to the park with Janice.
739. Janice and Jason are at the park and they start to have some naughty fun on the bench. After some time the red hoodie guy appears. Now you have two options:
a) "Hide": Janice and Jason hide behind the bench while the red hoodie guy passes by. They continue having more naughty fun.
Finally click on "Cum inside" to cum inside Janice's pussy or "Cum outside" to cum on Janice's belly.
b) Don't click on "Hide": The red hoodie guy catches Janice and Jason and punches Jason. As Jason wakes up, Janice is fucking the red hoodie guy.
Now you have two options:
a) "Join them": Jason gets up and fucks Janice's ass while the red hoodie guy fucks Janice's pussy. The naughty threesome continues.
At the end of the scene the red hoodie guy cums inside Janice's mouth and Jason cums inside Janice's ass.
b) "Don't interrupt them": Jason wakes up and the red hoodie guy fucks Janice's pussy. Finally he cums on Janice's face.
She tells Jason that she had to do this to stop the red hoodie guy from threatening Jason.
740. Repeat step 738. This time Janice comes back wearing black lingerie.
741. Repeat step 738. From now on you can choose between the white and the black outfit and then click on "Perfect!" to continue.

Now me problem... I have set janice's bed as Jason's sleeping bed. But in the bed there is also Julia. How i wake up only janice?
I try to wake up only jason and try to speak with Janice, but nothing happen. I try to go on jeson bad, but the game ask me to set jeson's bed as main bed. I just do not understand.
Can someone help me, give me some advice?
Thank you

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes