Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

MrLee

May 6, 2017

The unplanned scene, that come in mind while I was making the easter wallpaper :)
Also it is the reason why the 0.32 beta will come a bit later. If everything will go smooth it should be ready on ~May 7th.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
In the Jason's Room, "text to adrianna" options doesn't appear. I have 125 point of relationship with adrianna.
Adrianna should only be between 35 and 55 at the point where you text her. being at 125, I can only assume you artificially increased it, unfortunately increasing relationship points to this amount would cause you to miss triggers, thereby stopping any progression, and possibly forcing you to start a new game.

But, just in case, try this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and if that still doesn't work
Head here to grab the relevant save
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-31-final-kst.1282/page-959#post-1838190

Reactions: matrixita

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is anyone else getting a bug with Janice's outfits? She is wearing underwear with her bathing suit.
Yes, if you check previous posts/pages you'll see it been mentioned many many times, and KsT the developer already know about it.

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
How did you get the tattoo on Julia? I only have 5 different shapes of trimming...

Use the cheat menu plugin developed by dsconstructor and found here. is a fantastic tool you can use to fix missed triggers and work around bugs and glitches or repeat many parts on command. And it's free to all.

In the cheat menu set "jultrim"to 5 and "jantrim"to 5 also... cheat menu.jpg ... tattoos.png

Overlord1203

Feb 9, 2018
Hi.
I have found a Bug:
Walkthrough said:
341. Go to Danielle's house and knock on the door. She asks Jason to come inside. Click on "About her breast" to see her breasts again.
Click on "Touch them" to let Jason touch her breasts. To succeed, Danielle's score must be 100+, otherwise the chance is 50 %.
Click on "Taste the nipple" to let Jason suck on her nipple. To succeed, Danielles's score must be 120+, otherwise the chance is 50 %.
Wenn i have succeed with "Touch them" then comes some text, score+ and the animation, than nothing.
No buttons to do anything.
Im stuck here and can only use ALT-F4 to end the programm.

I don´t know if this bug is already known or not.
Attached is my savegame (outside Danielles house) if needed.

regards Overlord

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
Use the cheat menu plugin developed by dsconstructor and found here. is a fantastic tool you can use to fix missed triggers and work around bugs and glitches or repeat many parts on command. And it's free to all.

In the cheat menu set "jultrim"to 5 and "jantrim"to 5 also... View attachment 294506 ... View attachment 294508
Thank you so much. The problem is, the link sends me to a non existing page....

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes