Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Hi Guys. Does anyone know what variables have to be modified to enable Billy/Janice route? I gave him the coupon ages ago, but I'd like to explore the other path...

BlueSpirit

May 22, 2018
I tested it out and by doing as @dsconstructor suggested, I reduced the Medicine to "1" and everything else went smoothly

I would highly recommend refraining from artificially increasing anything in your inventory beyond what they should be as well as relationship points, I would also recommend returning your energy to "85", because even that can cause issues.
Thanks for the help, it work... :)

BlueSpirit

May 22, 2018
Thanks for the help, it work... :)
know, i can pass from here:

"538.(Billy) Go to Billy's home. Invite him to the beach. At the end of the scene, Billy will ask permision to fuck her. Choose Agree. Janice will refuse, this time. (Kira shower H-scene must be done)"

And Kira shower H-scene must is done. Can you help me again? sorry :(

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
It is only my opinion.
I am wondering why the curtains in Jason's living room are always closed even in the daytime. But curtains in other houses are not closed. Is it good to change it?
Sorry for bad english.

marcos

Apr 28, 2017
I have a bug, whenever I go to Emma's house and knock the door, the game stops and stops working. Does anyone have the solution?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
know, i can pass from here:

"538.(Billy) Go to Billy's home. Invite him to the beach. At the end of the scene, Billy will ask permision to fuck her. Choose Agree. Janice will refuse, this time. (Kira shower H-scene must be done)"

And Kira shower H-scene must is done. Can you help me again? sorry :(
Here you go

and it looks like you're using a OLD walkthrough I recommend downloading the newest one

Because you don't need (Kira shower H-scene must be done) to invite Billy looks like what happened is a bug from a previous version.

Attached is a save file where by using the "C+H" cheat in the hallway I've

1- reset Billy's path,
2-Told him about Janice at the beach
3- Gave him the photo from the pool

Capture.JPG

And followed these steps

They begin from "336 of Billy's path" of the walkthrough

1st- Invite Billy to the photoshoot at the beach

He will only appear Friday and Saturday

2nd- Get Janice to appear in your bedroom at night
Hint- to get Janice to appear in your room at night when you want catch her doing Yoga in the living room (Friday/Saturday) and use the hypno command to "become a cow".

Give her the Cosplay outfit

Night 1-Call him over
Night 2-Ask him to wait
2a-meet him at school the next
Night 3-Call him over
Night 4-Call him over again
4a-Speak to Janice in the living room the next day
4b-Speak to Bill at school the next day

now you can go to his house and invite him to the beach

More useful help
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1881721

useful links

Last edited:

jazperlode

Oct 10, 2017
363. Enter the classroom. Get the scene where Rebecca is waiting for Jason. Click on "Kiss her butt" and "Ask her to take off the pantyhose". Now click on "Fuck her".
Choose between "Cum inside" and "Cum on her face". When Rebecca goes to clean herself, click on the window. When Rebecca is not looking, click on "Unlock the window"

I can't seem to get the window somehow, tried the scene five times now without any succes, any speciel place on the window to click? or talk to anyone before hand?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
363. Enter the classroom. Get the scene where Rebecca is waiting for Jason. Click on "Kiss her butt" and "Ask her to take off the pantyhose". Now click on "Fuck her".
Choose between "Cum inside" and "Cum on her face". When Rebecca goes to clean herself, click on the window. When Rebecca is not looking, click on "Unlock the window"

I can't seem to get the window somehow, tried the scene five times now without any succes, any speciel place on the window to click? or talk to anyone before hand?
If I remember, I believe you need to look around to the window and click on it

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Hi, is there a saviour to finally release Mac version ?
OK i'm actually curious about the delay on mac versions recently. I thought i remember both version would be updated at the same time here a few versions ago. And on patreon aren't PC and Mac released at the same time? I used to be a patreon and I swear I remember that being the case. So if that's right, that means all we're waiting for is a nice person to share?

in any case and nice person out there willing to help out? Pretty please?

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes