hezmerbevan

Nov 6, 2017
This game guys... it's awesome. When i was a kid i had a neighbour who looked pretty much like Janice and i always fantasized about her. I hesitated before installing it, because i thought the graphics are not so good, but boy i was wrong. Great job guys!
P.S. How can i get the "cow suit" for Janice that you can see in many attached screenshots? I did not found it yet.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I need help, i did the threesome in julia's room but then when mc is with mom in pool julia still mad when catch them. I dont know what to do
You've obviously missed a trigger event to resolve that issue.
No doubt I'll be corrected if I'm wrong on this one.
If i recall correctly then....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evermind

Jun 20, 2018
Hello again.
I have two issue i need help.
I can't go one with Adrianna. I have 15 relationship, but i Can't ask her about a movie. I need do the quest with package from shady guy to push that or i have a bug or something.

Other think is that. I picked mom clothes that she is wearing in home. Julia came to my room and akes about that. After that i went to her(Julia) room and i couldn't ask her about the lingerie store. I can only pick clothes that she will be wearing at home? There is event i need to trigger before ask her to do it?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Hello again.
I have two issue i need help.
I can't go one with Adrianna. I have 15 relationship, but i Can't ask her about a movie. I need do the quest with package from shady guy to push that or i have a bug or something.

Other think is that. I picked mom clothes that she is wearing in home. Julia came to my room and akes about that. After that i went to her(Julia) room and i couldn't ask her about the lingerie store. I can only pick clothes that she will be wearing at home? There is event i need to trigger before ask her to do it?
adrianna progress is heavily related to other chars. First you need to rise emma relationship and get the scene about Janice+Emma workout. This will trigger her package quest. Then you need to do Kelly movie quest chain and get the camera lens for her. If i remember right each of these award you +10 with Adrianna. It really kicks off after you complete costume shooting scene(billy mentions this as in career project) i'm not sure but you may need to get the part she is hitting on Julia as well.

After all these are in place and complete her quest chain will emerge. Dont skip the text and look for tips if you are too lazy to look this up in walkthrough.

edit: i havent mentioned julia modeling as needed part of her chain cause you already stated you are at 15 relation with Adrianna.

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
How badly optimised is this game? Even in the fastest setting with all other options off I get 20 fps at the start of intro and that drops down to 10 when it shows mom and sister inside the house. And at these settings graphics looks so shit that it becomes an eye sore. My rig isn't an outright gaming set up but hey it runs games like GTA 5, Far Cry 5, BF4, Dragon Age Inquisition, AC 4 etc... In med settings at 1600x900p and at abt 50 fps. Hell this game seems to be built on the same engine as Sims games and I run Sims 4 pretty smoothly in my Lap. So is it really that badly optimised or am I missing something or is something wrong in the latest version?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
How badly optimised is this game? Even in the fastest setting with all other options off I get 20 fps at the start of intro and that drops down to 10 when it shows mom and sister inside the house. And at these settings graphics looks so shit that it becomes an eye sore. My rig isn't an outright gaming set up but hey it runs games like GTA 5, Far Cry 5, BF4, Dragon Age Inquisition, AC 4 etc... In med settings at 1600x900p and at abt 50 fps. Hell this game seems to be built on the same engine as Sims games and I run Sims 4 pretty smoothly in my Lap. So is it really that badly optimised or am I missing something or is something wrong in the latest version?
Unity engine is not famous for it's optimization. You can check every game done with unity engine(non-pron wise) and see topics about these pop up everywhere.

if you want to run this smoothly; use lower screen res, play on windowed mod.
For example on my rig i play either 1600x900 or 1366x768 windowed ultra graphics. It runs fine but if i try to tune up resolution it lags(at first) after some time it runs fine again.

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
Unity engine is not famous for it's optimization. You can check every game done with unity engine(non-pron wise) and see topics about these pop up everywhere.

if you want to run this smoothly; use lower screen res, play on windowed mod.
For example on my rig i play either 1600x900 or 1366x768 windowed ultra graphics. It runs fine but if i try to tune up resolution it lags(at first) after some time it runs fine again.
Is that only an issue at the start then? Cos I did find the frame rate go up to 40 when he was talking with his friend and then dropped to 30 when he went into the living room. And I was already running it on 1366x768 in fastest settings. I didn't try windowed though. Will that help?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Is that only an issue at the start then? Cos I did find the frame rate go up to 40 when he was talking with his friend and then dropped to 30 when he went into the living room. And I was already running it on 1366x768 in fastest settings. I didn't try windowed though. Will that help?
i always run unity games on windowed. It is a messy engine. i have 4gb nvidia 1050, 8gb of ram and i7-7700. Unity eats too much ram, leaks too much ram. In my exprience most of the time it is rather ram issue than graphics issue.

A

aryanddevil

hmm I find this strange taht you said that the download suck on first page and ask for a torrent reason I said this is because i just check and I was right not on this thread but a few other you post same thing so it is a bit strange

Here we go again doc shh next think you know ask why is it call batcave
If I have posted something on verious threads that means I have encounted some issues and for info when some issus are there anyone can ask for the solution thats why this thread is isnt it???? If you have any problem in it than you may contact developer or admin.

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
i always run unity games on windowed. It is a messy engine. i have 4gb nvidia 1050, 8gb of ram and i7-7700. Unity eats too much ram, leaks too much ram. In my exprience most of the time it is rather ram issue than graphics issue.
Oh my RAM is also 8GB but GPU is only a 940. Let me check how it runs in windowed else I am just gonna skip the game.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Oh my RAM is also 8GB but GPU is only a 940. Let me check how it runs in windowed else I am just gonna skip the game.
do that. I'm currently gathering data on how much RAM work how well with ..... graphics card for unity engine. My tests mostly run around my older laptop with 32 gb RAM with meh graphics card vs my current rig. Most unity engine games run faster on laptop if it is not depending on such graphical burden.(tests are games like this vs games like Escape from Tarkov).

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

charenton

Jul 30, 2017
I hope people choose Rachel. It looks easier to develop something you have already planned, maybe that way we get more scenes and kst has time to plan Kira's future in depth.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes