american

Apr 24, 2017
hello guys
Can anyone give me torrent for the game as all those download link given in the first thread sucks.
hmm I find this strange taht you said that the download suck on first page and ask for a torrent reason I said this is because i just check and I was right not on this thread but a few other you post same thing so it is a bit strange

Jeez....every 5 minutes the same XD
It means, Version .23 is final, no more fixing. Next release will be .24beta1 etc.

@ViperC
Have you talked to Janice (living room) about Jason's birth?
Here we go again doc shh next think you know ask why is it call batcave

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
a meztelen fotózás után a játék nem kínálja Billy meghívását a másikba.
PLS help.

If you didn't enable Billy's path in the previous updates he will not appear now. Go back in the walktrough, read what you missed, then try to repeat those scenes. Also the cheat menu in the hallway may help.

Oct 13, 2017
This game looks AMAZING! The fact that it 3D'ish (or whatever you call this) is very interesting.
Does anyone else have a problem with it running really slow due to the full dimensional game?
That is the only thing keeping me from playing this

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
This game looks AMAZING! The fact that it 3D'ish (or whatever you call this) is very interesting.
Does anyone else have a problem with it running really slow due to the full dimensional game?
That is the only thing keeping me from playing this
it is not 3D'ish it is just 3D. It is not pre-rendered, it has real time rendering engine. And all these (plus unity engine) equals you need a good rig to run this on ultra.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
i found updating my comp codec pack for win 10 worked wonders for these 3d games no more choppy scenes

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I have no idea why this is not linked on the main page but if you need a working easy cheat menu there is one below please thank the modder

Reactions: Gooseman

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
I have problems with walkthrough 378+379. I repeated the bedroom scene 3 times now and have DrugX in my inventory but the option to add it never shows up.

ViperC

Jun 25, 2018
The living room talk is the missing link. Talk to janice > talk to Kelly > get introduced to Emma.
Yup, this worked. I had to talk to Kelly and Janice a few times back and forth but it finally led to talking to Emma. Thank you so much for helping.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Dude stop reposting the same text. If someone wants to share it with us they will. Untill then hold your horses and don't spam thread, otherwise a mod will ban you ok?
Well, I might ask nicely for him to stop a few times first :)

.. Someone have..TKS
Hey bud - please stop posting the exact same post repeatedly. Thanks

Reactions: ElmerFudd

soeb

Oct 12, 2017
great game!!
i start playing since 0.17 and than wait until 0.22.
almost finished with 0.22 but with some edit on Rachel's lingerie quest in my game it's written -2 so i edited to 0.

rubencito1228

Jan 27, 2018
I need help, i did the threesome in julia's room but then when mc is with mom in pool julia still mad when catch them. I dont know what to do

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes