Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rachel and Kira are tied literally 50-50% right now in voting, omg DRAMA.
imo he should just complete at least one of the chars already. It will be easier to add content on completed chars. But i got what i wished for(janice dp) soooo.....:D

geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
hi. i need saves for the video 003. because emma Don't invite me for glass of water. maybe bug i Don't know. you can to help me ? just saves #53 . thanks ( sorry for my bad English )

dadam90

Sep 1, 2017
Talk to Julia at the Pool and Mom in the dining room...
Then lie to Julia in the hallway when she is standing by her door, hide in the Wardrobe, wait and watch the scene.

Now when you visit Julia at 19:00 you will get a 50/50 chance that Mom shows up and joins you. Once that is done then you can have the Threesome at the Pool with Julia and Mom
Sorry the late Answer.
All Done.
Janice shows up at Julias Room at night but at the pool Julia run away again and again. No Threesome at the Pool.
Any Idea what i missed?

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
How badly optimised is this game? Even in the fastest setting with all other options off I get 20 fps at the start of intro and that drops down to 10 when it shows mom and sister inside the house. And at these settings graphics looks so shit that it becomes an eye sore. My rig isn't an outright gaming set up but hey it runs games like GTA 5, Far Cry 5, BF4, Dragon Age Inquisition, AC 4 etc... In med settings at 1600x900p and at abt 50 fps. Hell this game seems to be built on the same engine as Sims games and I run Sims 4 pretty smoothly in my Lap. So is it really that badly optimised or am I missing something or is something wrong in the latest version?
Is that only an issue at the start then? Cos I did find the frame rate go up to 40 when he was talking with his friend and then dropped to 30 when he went into the living room. And I was already running it on 1366x768 in fastest settings. I didn't try windowed though. Will that help?
The opening scene is notorious with its low FPS. But besides it, I don't think you'll have any problems with the rest of the game.
Turn the graphics quality to ultra. I haven't noticed any remarkable impact on the performance when reducing graphics quality.
Turn all antialiasing settings and anisotropic filtering to application-controlled or off. The game is not using them anyway.
Turn FXAA on. This is shader based antialiasing, with almost no impact on the performance. FXAA lowers the sharpening a little bit, but hey ... nobody likes jagged boobs ;). So unless you are playing with 4K resolution, turn it on.
Turn threaded optimization on. The game is using multi-threaded rendering.
Turn shader cache on. This will speed up scene transition.
Now you can try testing with different screen resolutions and with the window/full screen option.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
hi. i need saves for the video 003. because emma Don't invite me for glass of water. maybe bug i Don't know. you can to help me ? just saves #53 . thanks ( sorry for my bad English )
The reason is Emma does not trust you. So you need to talk to mom in sitting room and then to Kelly and talk again with mom and finally again with Kelly then so to Emma house and she will talk about her friend which will lead you to be friends with emma.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Are there updated walkthroughs for this game ? I think my last version is .19
Also does the game come with the cheat included ? or did I download a mod ? it works on the hallway and lets me change stats for the females, and other things...

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Are there updated walkthroughs for this game ? I think my last version is .19
Also does the game come with the cheat included ? or did I download a mod ? it works on the hallway and lets me change stats for the females, and other things...
Did you read the opening post?
There lies the updated walkthrough with the answers of all your questions.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes