Bubbaclaw

Apr 23, 2017
have you just googled that to be funny?
I'm not going to lie.
I posted it to make a joke, but I didn't google it. [I've seen that episode of Robot Chicken dozens of times and it popped into my head when I read the game's title.]

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
The opening scene is notorious with its low FPS. But besides it, I don't think you'll have any problems with the rest of the game.
Turn the graphics quality to ultra. I haven't noticed any remarkable impact on the performance when reducing graphics quality.
Turn all antialiasing settings and anisotropic filtering to application-controlled or off. The game is not using them anyway.
Turn FXAA on. This is shader based antialiasing, with almost no impact on the performance. FXAA lowers the sharpening a little bit, but hey ... nobody likes jagged boobs ;). So unless you are playing with 4K resolution, turn it on.
Turn threaded optimization on. The game is using multi-threaded rendering.
Turn shader cache on. This will speed up scene transition.
Now you can try testing with different screen resolutions and with the window/full screen option.
Wow what u suggested worked out like a charm. I switched to those settings in control panel and ran the game in 1366x768 in ultra fullscreen and I am comfortably getting between 30-50 fps in all situations it was only the intro that sucked. And like u said switching from fastest to ultra in launcher has almost no impact on in game fps. Which makes me wonder if those settings actually matter to the game. In windowed I gain around 5 fps more but is there anyway I can make it run in borderless windowed or resize the window to take up more space?

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I know of the Julia Photoshop do, there's another one??
there are like 2-3 scenes. 2 mmf and 1 with objects. When john is home you can drug his beer with sleeping pills+drug x. Then you can make janice ride John's cock which leads to Jason entering the free hole(depending on what you told janice pussy/anal)

Reactions: rgnar62

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
there are like 2-3 scenes. 2 mmf and 1 with objects. When john is home you can drug his beer with sleeping pills+drug x. Then you can make janice ride John's cock which leads to Jason entering the free hole(depending on what you told janice pussy/anal)
Ugh, yeah that's not for me.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Wow what u suggested worked out like a charm. I switched to those settings in control panel and ran the game in 1366x768 in ultra fullscreen and I am comfortably getting between 30-50 fps in all situations it was only the intro that sucked. And like u said switching from fastest to ultra in launcher has almost no impact on in game fps. Which makes me wonder if those settings actually matter to the game. In windowed I gain around 5 fps more but is there anyway I can make it run in borderless windowed or resize the window to take up more space?
I'm glad to be of help. :)

If you want to play any game in windowed mode (for extra FPS), but without the borders (just like in fill screen mode), then set your game resolution to match your screen resolution. This works with 99.99% of the games!

Another trick: You can always switch between windowed / full screen mode with [Alt]+[Enter] in almost any game.

so um did the leotards disappear. because i remember buying them
Most probably you already gave them to Julia. You can check that, by going to her room at daytime and ask her to wear any of them.

Any one else getting a black screen of death during the night school scene with Kira?
I am the one responsible for the black screen of death! :evilsmile:
If you are experiencing just a black screen, then there are two possible reasons for that:
  1. You have cheated with Kira's relation score (kirscr or with other game variables).
  2. Your video card can't handle that scene.

This forum desperately needs ... a dominant mistress moderator ... to bring things in order. :evilsmile:
This one made me laugh !!! I love it.
A lot of users here are crying for ... spanking. :evilsmile:
Afternoon delight ? ... At 1:58 AM ?! ... This looks more like a night delight ! XD

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
when i go to pharmacy meet kelly and go with her on break and want to ask about pills, when she got to bath room suddenly freeze, any one can solve the problem to me ? thanks in advance

groove

Jun 23, 2017
Hey guys i have a problem. I take movie with Kelly first time and then i talked to him but i refuse something by mistake.
I look the walkthrough i need take more movies with Kelly but i cant. I cant see ' talk about movie ' or something like that. how can i get movie with Kelly ?

soeb

Oct 12, 2017
Hey guys i have a problem. I take movie with Kelly first time and then i talked to him but i refuse something by mistake.
I look the walkthrough i need take more movies with Kelly but i cant. I cant see ' talk about movie ' or something like that. how can i get movie with Kelly ?
try go to the studio at 20:00 pm Kelly will waiting outside.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Sorry the late Answer.
All Done.
Janice shows up at Julias Room at night but at the pool Julia run away again and again. No Threesome at the Pool.
Any Idea what i missed?
Now you need to visit Julia at night again but this time Mom will show up and you will have a threesome.
That is the event that open up the pool threesome with Mom and Julia

Mar 12, 2018
can anyone help me
i cant trigger 'horny beer' or put drug X option in point 360
i cant do the instructions on 378, can somebody help me pls?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes