Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Bug report: if you talk to Danielle about her breasts before certain relation level scene gets stuck.

groove

Jun 23, 2017
try go to the studio at 20:00 pm Kelly will waiting outside.
Nope she is not coming. i get the first movie with Kelly and i take the pills. then i think we talk about movie and i refuse by mistake. we cant talk about movie anymore. maybe have a another way for movie with Kelly ?

hezmerbevan

Nov 6, 2017
Bug report: if you talk to Danielle about her breasts before certain relation level scene gets stuck.
Yes! I got this too. Game freezed itself, thank god for autosaves :)

Anyway i have two more question :)

1. Somehow when i went to the beach alone i observed Danielle and Janice arguing, after this the Danielle's house was unlocked for me... next day i got the wrench from Billy to fix something in Danielle's house ( i did not know that is even an option). Right now i unlocked her without the Living room scene (?) She is stil jogging in the park sometimes and that's it, oh, and i was with her on the beach one time. I spoke with her and Janice about the situation and i don't know what to do.

2. Emma, Emma, Emma... firstly i contacted her through the adoption dialogue (Janice-Kelly-Emma), i got necklace from her, the Restaurant information and Video 003. I did the yoga twice with her and two times i got the pool scene but she was not happy. Above these things nothing happend, i read about some yoga stuff with Janice, some music hyphnosis (cow suits etc.) but i don't have it, any advices?

Reactions: JJ01012020

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
Last time i tried to play this game (a couple months back) it was unplayable because it was laggy af, is it still like that?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
My pc is not the problem, hence the complaining
Post your specs. I guarantee you something in your pc is the problem. Most likely the GPU, then followed by processor, HDD or SSD, and RAM in last place of things that can cause problems in the smooth running of a barely demanding real-time rendered 3D graphics game.

All but one component of my PC is at least ten years old, and I can run this game with barely a problem at max settings for a good four hours minimum.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
My pc is not the problem, hence the complaining
Dude you are probably thinking ''hurr this low budget pron games shouldnt be drag to play on my medium to low rig''. Problem is game is using real time rendering ON UNITY engine. It is a very problematic engine and even high end rigs struggle with it(not always though).

If you want someone's help post your rig. If you wanna complain do it somewhere else cause you are not adding anything to this discussion.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes