Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
guys i can't find the pc in his room where i can find it please !
you have to push and hold your left mouse key and move wheel in middle that move camera ok try it and see ük
Almost... Hold the right mouse button down, and rotate the mouse.
Alternatively, hold down the Ctrl button on the keyboard and rotate the mouse.

Mouse wheel for zoom.
W, A, S, D keys for forward/left/back/right camera movement.
Q & E for raising/lowering the camera view.

Reactions: lynx73 and american

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys i understand that perhaps is to early to ask.
But someone know if kst have say who happen in the next update?
Please tell me no more John and Billy update. The last one is the worst update i have every play on this game. I just jump 8 step before of that two idiot npc.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
There are no bugs in classroom scenes with Rebecca. At least not in versions 0.23, 0.22 and 0.21. For the previous ones I don't know. Be more brave and try playing with her ass. After 60 there is another scene with Rebecca waiting for you.
The versions that I tried that were bugged didn't have any choices for the Rebecca scene. It auto selected the same option and you never gained any relationship. If that's fixed now that's great. Will have to try the new version when I have time.

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
So guys i understand that perhaps is to early to ask.
But someone know if kst have say who happen in the next update?
Please tell me no more John and Billy update. The last one is the worst update i have every play on this game. I just jump 8 step before of that two idiot npc.

News from Kst a couple days ago..

As always it is time to talk about the plans for the next update.

Most likely in the next update "Quest journal" will appear. You will be able to check there your current "missions". This feature should make the game a little bit less confusing.

Hospital will open it's door too, with the new character inside :) There won't be much content in this update there, but at least you'll be able to go there and meet someone new :)

As for the main star of the update, I'm thinking about:
a) Rachel. I still have some planned content waiting for her :)
b) Kira. Not much content with her in game...

By the way, there are good news and a bad news. The good news is that update will come a bit earlier :) A bad news is that it will affect the amount of content :( It shouldn't affect too much, I just try not make big scenes like Danielle+Janice at the pool :)

The reason behind that, is that I'm going on vacation on July 21st, so I'd like to release the final version till this date.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
News from Kst a couple days ago..

As always it is time to talk about the plans for the next update.

Most likely in the next update "Quest journal" will appear. You will be able to check there your current "missions". This feature should make the game a little bit less confusing.

Hospital will open it's door too, with the new character inside :) There won't be much content in this update there, but at least you'll be able to go there and meet someone new :)

As for the main star of the update, I'm thinking about:
a) Rachel. I still have some planned content waiting for her :)
b) Kira. Not much content with her in game...

By the way, there are good news and a bad news. The good news is that update will come a bit earlier :) A bad news is that it will affect the amount of content :( It shouldn't affect too much, I just try not make big scenes like Danielle+Janice at the pool :)

The reason behind that, is that I'm going on vacation on July 21st, so I'd like to release the final version till this date.
Thank you! I really hope no Billy is related to any of thos two -.- or the black boy outside of the school. I am really bored with this increse in other men in game. I understand that other ppl like this kind of thing. But for me they are usless!
Because this is the story of Jason and not other stupid boys or men.
Anyway i really hope that this time we can finally fuck Kira! Damn is from the day i see Jason touch her ass that i wanna fuck her! XD

I think is just a redone sex scene for the new text change?
But anyway more Janice is always super accepted XD
But i really hope that kst give us also the choice of change Janice hair stile! I wanna her with loose hair!

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I missed smthng,i can't offer my help to Kelly on pharmacy shop.Can someone help?
Yes i can help, you probably missed the part where Jason comes up with a plan to drug the John. You need to sneak into Janice/John's bedroom and do the mini game/fuck thing. Next day Janice will entertain the idea of fucking Jason when John is around. Then you need to go to livingroom at 20.00 and get the beer for john. After all these are complete if you have enough relationship with Kelly you can ask her about sleeping pills. She will ask you to watch the store for couple of hours and this will unlock working there.

Reactions: neckback

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
where i can find the necklace for Janice birthday please help
I recommend you using the Walkthrough pinned to the OP.

But...the Necklace is in Emma's living room. Go find it. XD

well since each month increases version number by 0.01 and assuming v1.00 will be final version it is 77 more months. Unless KsT pushes a bigger update to jump the content in the game; i dont see that's happening in the near future but i have been wrong before(only few times though:D)
Yeah! that would mean we just have to wait another 6 Years until Final Release. :FeelsGoodMan:
Sooo...The Twist or Star Citizen?! :evilsmile::coldsweat:

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I recommend you using the Walkthrough pinned to the OP.

But...the Necklace is in Emma's living room. Go find it. XD

Yeah! that would mean we just have to wait another 6 Years until Final Release. :FeelsGoodMan:
Sooo...The Twist or Star Citizen?! :evilsmile::coldsweat:
Oh man you are talking about one of my biggest regrets in this life. 2nd one actually my first regret is not really learning multiple languages i was studying(greek, spanish, german and russian lol). 2nd one is just buying star citizen when i was a naive university student. I thought '' yeah future of games shouldnt rely on companies and studios who are calling the shots all the time ''.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Oh man you are talking about one of my biggest regrets in this life. 2nd one actually my first regret is not really learning multiple languages i was studying(greek, spanish, german and russian lol). 2nd one is just buying star citizen when i was a naive university student. I thought '' yeah future of games shouldnt rely on companies and studios who are calling the shots all the time ''.
Ah, Sorry Man, i didn't mean to scratch that Itch...:FeelsBadMan:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Now granted I didn't pledge anything to Star Citizen, (looked far too ambitious, even for a Chris Roberts game) but I'd say its meteoric success as a crowd funded game helped pave the way for games like Wasteland 2/Pillars of Eternity and others. So it's not all bad... Well, the zealous fanatics who've backed it aside, that is.;)

Kind of got me in the mood to go back and do a long overdue Wing Commander to Wing Co: Prophecy run again. At the very least, another playthrough of Freelancer.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Now granted I didn't pledge anything to Star Citizen, (looked far too ambitious, even for a Chris Roberts game) but I'd say its meteoric success as a crowd funded game helped pave the way for games like Wasteland 2/Pillars of Eternity and others. So it's not all bad... Well, the zealous fanatics who've backed it aside, that is.;)

Kind of got me in the mood to go back and do a long overdue Wing Commander to Wing Co: Prophecy run again. At the very least, another playthrough of Freelancer.
I hear you man. But we only have couple of (not so handful) good games. Back in the pre/limited internet days these games used to roll one after another but right now it feels like couple of genres and triple A title companies are just monopolizing the whole industry.

That's said my heart still beats for the good will of independent devs these days(hence why i support adult games on patreon). But many things can go wrong with these and in most of cases devs of(both adult and non-adult) games lack sense of duty or purpose with their work. Not to mention half of these games can quickly be effected by overly entitled rich people and get manipulated easily.(hence so much projects full of promise either fails money wise or just get abondoned)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes