Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Well, yes! There are Kira's Friend, Rachel's Hubby, Rebecca's Hubby...Kelly could team up with a newly introduced Competitor...jeez this game getting more and more The Sims ( with Adult mods installed). XD
Dude i spent 3 days to create shit load of families(with different body shapes and lewd traits) and 14 days to create brothel out of those families. With the pregnancys running around the town it turned into laggy game. Worth my time though! :D One of these days i should return to lewd the sims 3 and do gangbang town again.

but first things first i'm going to finish Pillars of Eternity for reals this time.

ossama

Jun 20, 2018
You cant get ride of him for now. The only thing you can do is... wait 7 days and he leave to go to work for other 14 days.
So while John work for 14 days, you are free to do again who you want.
I really hope that kst give us the get ride of John really soon. But for now... we are stuck with John in the house.
So depressed this thing.
Thanks those who love to take it in the ass for the arrival of John. Kst add John for the love of those few ppl who like to lose they girls and see them fuck with other guys. Again... so depressed that in this world there are people who do not have the balls in the right place. But... oh well if they like that... be happy for them.

thank you for help

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
So while John work for 14 days, you are free to do again who you want.
I really hope that kst give us the get ride of John really soon. But for now... we are stuck with John in the house.
So depressed this thing.
Oh, yes. John is such a cockblock. He ruins every encounter. FGS there are Kelly, Rachel, Rebecca, Emma and Adrianna to solve the "testicles pressure". Would be nice to get rid of him completly...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh, yes. John is such a cockblock. He ruins every encounter. FGS there are Kelly, Rachel, Rebecca, Emma and Adrianna to solve the "testicles pressure". Would be nice to get rid of him completly...
Yeah i think that soon or later kst give us the choice to get ride of him.
Because if you play the game, without try to touch Janice during the John stay at home, after John go away, Janice takes Jason by the hand and the two go in Janice room, where they fuck like rabbits! Here you can let Julia fuck with you two. Now i do not remember if the conversation is the same if you do the threesome with Julia. But if you do not do, and Jason and Janice fuck alone, the two start a little conversation, where Jason ask Janice to divorce John or anyway to get ride of him. But she just say that for now is imposible, because The money for all the thing come from John. And without the money thay cant live. So i think that soon or later kst give us the change to get ride of John, with some ploy.
Perhaps the ploy is something like... Jason and Janice with the help of Julia make a plan where John for example try to seduce Julia, Janice enter in the room where John and Julia are almost start to fuck and then she ask for the divorce and John go away from the home and start to pay for alimony or who is called XD

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

american

Apr 24, 2017
Almost... Hold the right mouse button down, and rotate the mouse.
Alternatively, hold down the Ctrl button on the keyboard and rotate the mouse.

Mouse wheel for zoom.
W, A, S, D keys for forward/left/back/right camera movement.
Q & E for raising/lowering the camera view.
my bad get it confused with tell it

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

she boring lol
With current women pop and sex regime of Jason, dude should be dead by now. Getting more fuckable women into game is just adding more sauce to this fact XD Just look at Jason, such skinny kid lol.

Though i wonder how will this one fall into ''lemme suck your cock and ride you'' scheme.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hey @doc_Kimble no sixty year old "Ciri", but I'm sure she could cosplay as Yennefer. Wonder if she likes stuffed unicorns...;)
She looks more like a raven Version of Keira Metz.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With current women pop and sex regime of Jason, dude should be dead by now. Getting more fuckable women into game is just adding more sauce to this fact XD Just look at Jason, such skinny kid lol.

Though i wonder how will this one fall into ''lemme suck your cock and ride you'' scheme.
Oh Jason is a charming boy, he will find his way in her pants.

...Jason and Janice with the help of Julia make a plan where John for example try to seduce Julia, Janice enter in the room where John and Julia are almost start to fuck and then she ask for the divorce and John go away from the home and start to pay for alimony or who is called XD
Ah, i remember that conversation between Jason and Janice.
I would find Danielle more fitting, and she already has the reputation. But i like the idea, yes!

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Janice's tattoo.. View attachment 118901 ..Before everyone asks about this, I'll tell you it is done with AngelofDeath's "list of variables guide". This list can add items to the inventory, allow you to repeat some scenes without the grind, and repair some missed triggers in the game.
Can it change the size of Janice/Danielle's boobs too? xD

hezmerbevan

Nov 6, 2017
I think my game is bugged. I wrote earlier that i unlocked Danielle's house without her visit in Living Room. On the map view, her house is changing names from "Unknown" to "Danielle's" pretty much everytime i open the map option. The Emma's path is also somehow bugged, i can't speak with Kelly about Emma and i can't catch them in the backyard. I started the game from scratch and wanted to do 100% with walkthrough but even then the scenes with Janice with TV in the night and shoulder massage don't go further.... Do you have any more walkthroughs available? I think the one from the 1st page is very chaotic and not in right order...

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I think my game is bugged. I wrote earlier that i unlocked Danielle's house without her visit in Living Room. On the map view, her house is changing names from "Unknown" to "Danielle's" pretty much everytime i open the map option. The Emma's path is also somehow bugged, i can't speak with Kelly about Emma and i can't catch them in the backyard. I started the game from scratch and wanted to do 100% with walkthrough but even then the scenes with Janice with TV in the night and shoulder massage don't go further.... Do you have any more walkthroughs available? I think the one from the 1st page is very chaotic and not in right order...
You may need to do Emma's pool scene multiple times(with higher relationship score) to fully complete the scene and unlock talking with Kelly about Emma.

Are you using any cheats? Because you sound like you are using cheats and missing shit load of flags and triggers for the scenes. Never heard of these as ''bug'' before.

chillo

May 7, 2017
I have a problem... Janice don't want to visit me at night when Dad isn't at home
I have to skip days for the full week and then on Friday click wait till evening and same on Saturday and even then she maybe visits one Saturday out of a fortnight.
I cannot get billy involved in the shelle photo shoot on the beach nothing comes up in dialogue choices with him at school or home or with Janice durning the event
done naked photoshoot 3 times now. 23 walkthrough ive done pretty much everything else
any help or pointers?

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
Post your specs. I guarantee you something in your pc is the problem. Most likely the GPU, then followed by processor, HDD or SSD, and RAM in last place of things that can cause problems in the smooth running of a barely demanding real-time rendered 3D graphics game.

All but one component of my PC is at least ten years old, and I can run this game with barely a problem at max settings for a good four hours minimum.
So sorry about the late response, the other day i reinstalled borderlands 1 and i completely forgot about this, anyway i redownloaded the game and i can play it at max settings with no problem, was it optimized in the last 3-4 months?

hezmerbevan

Nov 6, 2017
Are you using any cheats? Because you sound like you are using cheats and missing shit load of flags and triggers for the scenes. Never heard of these as ''bug'' before.
On my first playthrough i used the cheats only when i got minus points. So when i did something wrong and i got -10 i added +10 back. I once reseted the Billy's path, because i don't like him and i wanted to live him alone but even when i reseted it he was still showing up on the pool randomly and i still had dialogues to sell some videos to him. I don't know man. The second playthrough i stated yesterday and didn't use any cheats, just went with walkthrough from the 1st post and still i don't have some triggers etc.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
On my first playthrough i used the cheats only when i got minus points. So when i did something wrong and i got -10 i added +10 back. I once reseted the Billy's path, because i don't like him and i wanted to live him alone but even when i reseted it he was still showing up on the pool randomly and i still had dialogues to sell some videos to him. I don't know man. The second playthrough i stated yesterday and didn't use any cheats, just went with walkthrough from the 1st post and still i don't have some triggers etc.
No idea, it soundslike you skipped bunch of stuff. What's your relationship socre with the chars anyway? Is there a chance you are still using cheated game save? Or using someone else's save? Have you tried restarting for a brand new game after getting into this much trouble?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes