Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Well, bc they're not perfect for me?! Don't like melon boobs.
But the question wasn't meant serious, all animations for Janice and Danielle would need reworking. Most likely thats not gonna happen. XD
Just gonna throw this out here: i think there was a way to bind boob bone physics outer area to hand bones so such scenes would be effected less.(i remember working on these for Custom Maid series lol) Dunno what is KsT is using or how he creates his stuff though i just worked on some pre-made stuff.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
Not in any way that would solve your reported problems. What's more likely is that your system has changed in that time, by which I mean drivers and other updates.
Since you've repeatedly refused to post your system specs, we can only guess, but now that it's playing all nice & fine for you, it's a moot point.
Nah, the only thing that changed is my hdd, i changed my old 300 gb with a 1 tb new one, the rest of my specs are these
Windows 10
AMD A8-Radeon r7
nvidia geforce gt 1030
12 GB RAM
i had to change the hdd because it got messed up in weird ways the computer guy couldn't really explain, not sure an hdd could impact so much though

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Nah, the only thing that changed is my hdd, i changed my old 300 gb with a 1 tb new one, the rest of my specs are these
Windows 10
AMD A8-Radeon r7
nvidia geforce gt 1030
12 GB RAM
i had to change the hdd because it got messed up in weird ways the computer guy couldn't really explain, not sure an hdd could impact so much though
The Data on the HDD has to be loaded, due to a slow HDD (read speed) that could cause Stuttering.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I hope the dialog for Janice in the kitchen/(pool on the towel) could be updated in the future.:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ya, there are many scenes that needs updates, but he (KsT) is working on them too. Soo in future updates they will be changed i'm sure.

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
I'm having a problem in the game. I can't repeat the scene of the cheerleader's roleplay with adrianna at the school (the one that Kira will be watching). I already did all the stuff with Kira in the school (the tests, the drugX)... Anyone knows how to continue the scene? The school is always closed at weekends, and I have no more the school's key...

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Ok big tits Team here again. The problem for me is not the size, is the physics, even little (for me) tits move, but If you design little tits you don't have to worry, frozen little tits are less weird. Big tits are more difficult, they move, bounce, not all have the same shape... And the big deal here for mi is NATURAL , don't like balloons or soccer balls.

There is my resumed doctorade about the boobs issue. :d.

The only "but" about this game is that chars need more polish, faces and body parts

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Ok big tits Team here again. The problem for me is not the size, is the physics, even little (for me) tits move, but If you design little tits you don't have to worry, frozen little tits are less weird. Big tits are more difficult, they move, bounce, not all have the same shape... And the big deal here for mi is NATURAL , don't like balloons or soccer balls.

There is my resumed doctorade about the boobs issue. :d.

The only "but" about this game is that chars need more polish, faces and body parts
I think the (boob-)physics are handled well in the twist. I don't like big boobs either, but i'm not fanatic about it. I have no issues with janice's and danielle's breastshape.
I agree with the polishing in general. For me the feet are mostly the worst looking parts. Guess he could change/replace the models with newer Daz Assets, but i think he will make this when(?!) he starts a new Project.

Hillbilly Bob

Jun 12, 2018
I think the (boob-)physics are handled well in the twist. I don't like big boobs either, but i'm not fanatic about it. I have no issues with janice's and danielle's breastshape.
I agree with the polishing in general. For me the feet are mostly the worst looking parts. Guess he could change/replace the models with newer Daz Assets, but i think he will make this when(?!) he starts a new Project.

Boob Physics ? I have not heard this term before. I think this subject needs more debate. Everyone likes BOOBS.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Boob Physics ? I have not heard this term before. I think this subject needs more debate. Everyone likes BOOBS.
This term has been around since oblivion(and games using physics) got adult mods. It is really easy to add physics/animation to boobs using pre-made models and scenes. If you really wanna learn about this first real boob physics for western adult games started with sex villa.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Maybe I'm the only one who has been cautgh staring full hypnotized looking a big titted woman running... Loving gravity. My fault, Sorry.
No need to say sorry. You're definetly not alone with your taste. Just look at the mass of ren'py/rpgm VN's with big breasted woman. There are sooo many of them:FeelsBadMan:

ossama

Jun 20, 2018
hi guys i need help when i try to inter to the shower with Janice the game crash i tried many times but stile the same any help please .

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
Guys, anyone knows how to repeat the cheerleader+jock roleplay with Adrianna? I already did all the scenes with Kira (the test steal, school invasion and drugx delivery to her), but now I can't repeat the scene with Adrianna, where Kira will be peeking, as in walkthrough... Did I miss something? Or maybe the walkthrough is incomplete?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes