Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Guys, anyone knows how to repeat the cheerleader+jock roleplay with Adrianna? I already did all the scenes with Kira (the test steal, school invasion and drugx delivery to her), but now I can't repeat the scene with Adrianna, where Kira will be peeking, as in walkthrough... Did I miss something? Or maybe the walkthrough is incomplete?
The walkthrough's complete. You redo that event the same way as you did it in the first place.
Text her, choose the one you want, then go to the school at the same time, on the same day as when you did it first time round.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!
Please more *Switch-Buttons* - Anal & Vaginal or Janice to Julia or what ever... and one BIG wish i have: give Rebecca Lingerie at home, please! ;)

dchimera

Jul 16, 2017
It's been a while and I restarted the game with v0.23. I have Janice up to 205 and Kelly up to 60, but I can't start the process to get Kelly to talk about her friend. It used to be that you chat with Janice in the livingroom instead of doing a massage, and you have the option to ask about the adoption. Do that twice, and she says she adopted you from the local hospital. Chat with Kelly and she says she used to work at the hospital and she had a friend in delivery or something. Then come back and ask about the friend. But now, whenever I chat with Janice in the livingroom, there's no additional option. It's just chat, and it's about calling her by name and she gets pissed off.

Is that still the way it goes? Or have I missed a step? I have Julia about 70, Rebecca about 90, and have only sold Billy the 2 videos and panties. It's kind of limiting since I need to do this part to unlock Emma, then unlock the further bits with Janice.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
It's been a while and I restarted the game with v0.23. I have Janice up to 205 and Kelly up to 60, but I can't start the process to get Kelly to talk about her friend. It used to be that you chat with Janice in the livingroom instead of doing a massage, and you have the option to ask about the adoption. Do that twice, and she says she adopted you from the local hospital. Chat with Kelly and she says she used to work at the hospital and she had a friend in delivery or something. Then come back and ask about the friend. But now, whenever I chat with Janice in the livingroom, there's no additional option. It's just chat, and it's about calling her by name and she gets pissed off.

Is that still the way it goes? Or have I missed a step? I have Julia about 70, Rebecca about 90, and have only sold Billy the 2 videos and panties. It's kind of limiting since I need to do this part to unlock Emma, then unlock the further bits with Janice.
it sounds like you havent done one flag: getting janice drunk and making her talk then talking to Julia about this.

herryk159

Jun 28, 2018
Guys, I can't get any outfitscore for Julia, I already follow the walkthrough #288 and bought her blue/white latex leotard, then ask her to wear it all day more than 10 times, but still, I couldn't get any outfitscore risen, it was still 1..

dchimera

Jul 16, 2017
it sounds like you havent done one flag: getting janice drunk and making her talk then talking to Julia about this.
No, I've done that part. Found the whiskey and gave that to Janice, then talked to Billy, sold him the panties, shower video, and bedroom video. Got the lemonade and talked to Julia at the pool. I've also mowed Emma's lawn.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
No, I've done that part. Found the whiskey and gave that to Janice, then talked to Billy, sold him the panties, shower video, and bedroom video. Got the lemonade and talked to Julia at the pool. I've also mowed Emma's lawn.
It sounds weird that you have the Pool Conversation in the Living Room.
Would you upload your Savefile pls?!

dchimera

Jul 16, 2017
Oh, I think I saw someone else post the solution. I never just chatted with Billy after meeting Kelly to mention the new pharmacist. It looks like I needed to first meet Kelly, then talk to Billy, then talk to Kelly again, and THEN that lets me talk to Janice in the livingroom about the real parents. It's because I always try to minimize my contact with Billy. Sorry for the bother.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Oh, I think I saw someone else post the solution. I never just chatted with Billy after meeting Kelly to mention the new pharmacist. It looks like I needed to first meet Kelly, then talk to Billy, then talk to Kelly again, and THEN that lets me talk to Janice in the livingroom about the real parents. It's because I always try to minimize my contact with Billy. Sorry for the bother.
Yes, that does the Trick.

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
The walkthrough's complete. You redo that event the same way as you did it in the first place.
Text her, choose the one you want, then go to the school at the same time, on the same day as when you did it first time round.
Thanks for replying, but this just don't work. I texted Adrianna, but when I go to school at weekend, the school is closed. I haven't anymore the school's key, because Kira take it from me when she gets me with Adrianna at locker room first time. Now I can't get the key with her anymore because every time I find her at the school's corridor, I grope her instead of pay rent $100 for the key... Don't know how to fix this...

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Where in god's name is his computer in his room?!
Dude you must read...this game has (for me is one of the main things because is in my top 3) a camera rotation mode, you can notice because a camera icon appears in your screen, (If is not It's because there is no camera rotation option). So you can rotate the camera and you will see in MC room his pc.

Edit : camera has zoom too

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes