Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Inter (R) Core (TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90FGHz
RAM 8 GB
64 bit Operating System x64 Based processor
4GB Graphic card
No idea what your graphics card is, but just judging it on its RAM I'd say you shouldn't be having any problems.
Also, you haven't said what your OS is. Just saying it's 64bit doesn't narrow it down. It could be anything from Windows XP up to Windows 10.

Just in case, make sure your graphics drivers are up to date.
If they are, were they the same as when playing on v0.20?

At the end of the day, it could simply be an issue relating to the version of Unity (the game's engine) that The Twist uses.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

einsiedler99

May 17, 2018
How do I get this? What do I have to do? AngelofDeath's "list of variables guide" Please help
Thanks for your answer, what I want to know exactly is what do I have to do where to get the tattoo? I have downloaded Scene Dump, VARIABLES GUIDE Save Editor and Cheat Menu. Sorry for my bad english is translated with google

loucefar

Jul 2, 2018
i instel the new versoin 23 but its still playing old versoin 22 please help me. how can i playing versoin 23.please help me fast.

nrvna

Apr 29, 2017
During the scene with Julia where Mom has a chance to enter the room, there's a chance that the scene completely freezes and i can't progress. Sometimes when i load the save it works, but i've never seen mom in that scene. I think for whatever reason when Mom is about to join in it causes the scene to freeze. Does this happen to anyone else?

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Sorry if this has already asked but what content is there for billy, is it all peeping or is there anything else? (I already know about the blindfolded blowjob so aside from that)

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
Thanks for your answer, what I want to know exactly is what do I have to do where to get the tattoo? I have downloaded Scene Dump, VARIABLES GUIDE Save Editor and Cheat Menu. Sorry for my bad english is translated with google

I have not used the save editor, but this should work the same way. I use windows regedit. The variable for the tattoo is "jantrim" Select 0-4 to get 5 different pubic hair styles. Select 5 to get the Jason tattoo.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

Nowun

Donor
May 30, 2018
Video003: Need camera hide on TV. Billy triggers?
Necklace: Talk to sister about mom's birthday.
Thank you. You are right.

I finally figured out my mistake on the 4th restart of the game. There is so much content and an "open world" feel to the game that I didn't catch that he tends to use linear sequencing in his quest triggers a lot. A quest might have three triggers needed in sequence: A->B->C. I might discover the quest by finding "A", but skip going back to "B" or "C" if I had been to either before. Thus the quest never triggers. My mistake. Since figuring that out things have gone much better.

manjoume99

Oct 4, 2017
i always get caught by Billy when i fuck his mom in bedroom, is there any chance to avoid it?

sorry for my bad english

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
During the scene with Julia where Mom has a chance to enter the room, there's a chance that the scene completely freezes and i can't progress. Sometimes when i load the save it works, but i've never seen mom in that scene. I think for whatever reason when Mom is about to join in it causes the scene to freeze. Does this happen to anyone else?

Is this the scene you refer to ?... 3some.png ...# 62 in the walkthrough ? When using version 23 beta, I saw this problem. The screen would freeze just as Janice was about to enter the room. This was corrected in version 23 final. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Reactions: erikus
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes