Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Dude i already did all the points before the 49 one on the walkthrough and still nothing
If you're not getting any points with her, more than likely you've missed something.

Has Kelly told Jason about her friend (Emma)?
Has she told Jason her friend's name?
Has Jason spoken with Emma after Kelly?
Has he mowed the lawn for her on a Thursday? (That alone should start getting points after he knows her name).

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Please keep the conversation about the game in the OP

If you want to have a conversation about jiggle physics, please make a new thread in general or take it to PM if you want to argue about it.

Either way, people looking for info in on this game shouldn't have to read through the 17 posts I just deleted to find what they're looking for.

Thanks

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Please keep the conversation about the game in the OP

If you want to have a conversation about jiggle physics, please make a new thread in general or take it to PM if you want to argue about it.

Either way, people looking for info in on this game shouldn't have to read through the 17 posts I just deleted to find what they're looking for.

Thanks
How about a Walkthrough and FAQ Sub Thread like Milfy City one's? :HeyGuys:

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
How about a Walkthrough and FAQ Sub Thread like Milfy City one's? :HeyGuys:
Problem is you can't win either way....
Either you give them an answer each time they ask to stop them from asking or you have to reply go to the proper thread where you have to answer them again anyway.

I simply avoid answering anyone who asks a dumb question the search function would have provided them. Especially when they ask for things that appear on the OP like a walkthrough...

They will ask again and they will be ignored again....Do that enough and they will be forced to read and search to find what they want to know.

thinksexygames

Jul 11, 2017
Well, after playing this game from the start, and anticipating the next release every time. .... I am done. If you want an easy was to get me off of playing a game just slap in some stupid mini games which i hate but am will to fumble through at times however, this one doesn't even work. I know i am clicking at the right freakin time!

Adding fuel to the fire!!!! NTR why not have mom ask Jason "would you like your dad to come back home?"
Then the 3% that like NTR can view it. Learn from other developers and don't let Eric ruin your game

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Adding fuel to the fire!!!! NTR why not have mom ask Jason "would you like your dad to come back home?"
Then the 3% that like NTR can view it. Learn from other developers and don't let Eric ruin your game
Here's a hint, just click on "Skip Day" at the start of each day for one week, and he's gone again for two weeks.
Plus, you get that disgustingly excellent threesome with Janice & Julia each time.

thinksexygames

Jul 11, 2017
he was gone for two weeks three times or more as i attempted (and failed)to complete the mini-game and get past the content.

in the meantime i cannot get kelly to let me work at pharmacy.... and yes i have and am following the walkthrough.

Nodoze

Mar 3, 2018
Hey all, I have a Tech issue. I can no longer load any saves. I have downloaded this game a few times in the past with no problems. Not sure if ive deleted something outside the game that would effect saves? Plz help!

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
Guys, line 370, i meet billy at school at 21 00, next day i talk to Kira and get +10, what next, line 372 i go phamarcy store at 17:00 it's nothing there ?! plzz help ?!

A

aryanddevil

No idea what your graphics card is, but just judging it on its RAM I'd say you shouldn't be having any problems.
Also, you haven't said what your OS is. Just saying it's 64bit doesn't narrow it down. It could be anything from Windows XP up to Windows 10.

Just in case, make sure your graphics drivers are up to date.
If they are, were they the same as when playing on v0.20?

At the end of the day, it could simply be an issue relating to the version of Unity (the game's engine) that The Twist uses.
I am Using Windows 10 and my graphic drivers were updated. Graphic card is Nvidia GeForce 930Mx

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
If anyone recreates this in Ren'Pey or QSP, it'll help all the people without top of the line computers. as far a I see, the only thing that uses the real-time 3d are the map and the sex scenes. that would be the only difference.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
If anyone recreates this in Ren'Pey or QSP, it'll help all the people without top of the line computers. as far a I see, the only thing that uses the real-time 3d are the map and the sex scenes. that would be the only difference.
Ehm, soo you're saying. Someone should steal KsT work (IP) and convert it into an flat 2d VN?! I disagree.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes