einsiedler99

May 17, 2018
Janice's tattoo.. View attachment 118901 ..Before everyone asks about this, I'll tell you it is done with AngelofDeath's "list of variables guide". This list can add items to the inventory, allow you to repeat some scenes without the grind, and repair some missed triggers in the game.

How do I get this? What do I have to do? AngelofDeath's "list of variables guide" Please help

Nowun

Donor
May 30, 2018
Question --- I've searched through a couple hundred posts and can't find the answer to an issue I am having.

I have failed to find the way to trigger the "glass of Water" option at Emma's home that is needed to start getting video003. I've mowed lawn many times, have gotten to the backyard scenes with Emma. I even tried using the console to boost Emma to 100 to see if I was too low. End result -- I still cannot get invited in to place the spycam needed to progress the story.

FWIW -- I still show Video002 in inventory even though Billy confirms I've given it to him (and got the screwdriver for doing that). In regedit video001 and video002 are both shown as decimal (2) while video003 is shown as decimal (0).

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Question --- I've searched through a couple hundred posts and can't find the answer to an issue I am having.

I have failed to find the way to trigger the "glass of Water" option at Emma's home that is needed to start getting video003. I've mowed lawn many times, have gotten to the backyard scenes with Emma. I even tried using the console to boost Emma to 100 to see if I was two low. End result -- I still cannot get invited in to place the spycam needed to progress the story.

FWIW -- I still show Video002 in inventory even though Billy confirms I've given it to him (and got the screwdriver for doing that). In regedit video001 and video002 are both shown as decimal (2) while video003 is shown as decimal (0).

Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Had this Problem too. You require the two triggers.
Player has to talk to Mom on couch till she mentions the adoption/hospital.
Then Talk to Kelly/pharmacist she will mention friend/neighbor.

A

aryanddevil

TRY WALK THROUGH
How much content?

So far I have found:

1. massage mothers feet in swimming pool
2. Get caught jerking off at night
3. Face in mothers ass when she's having a nap
4. Kiss mother while she's drunk (and play with tits)
5. Massage mothers back on couch and play with her bare tits
6. Film mother in the shower (only 1 video)
7. Steal panties in bathroom
8. Give Sister lemonade
9. Feel Sisters boobs
10. Rub mothers ass in kitchen

That's all i've found
READ WALKTHROUGH

A

aryanddevil

HELLO GUYS
I NEED SOME TECHNICAL HELP.
AFTER DOWNLOADING THE LATEST UPDATE MY GAME RUNS TOO SLOW WHILE OLDER VERSION UPTO 20 WORKS VERY WELL CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHATS WRONG?????

Nowun

Donor
May 30, 2018
Thank you. I had assumed from the walkthrough that mowing the lawn was enough. Appreciate your help!

Nowun

Donor
May 30, 2018
Thank you. I had assumed from the walkthrough that mowing the lawn was enough. Appreciate your help!

Thank you, but I spoke too soon about success!! Your solution did get me inside to continue the hospital quest. Thank you. But the quest I am stuck on is planting the spycam to get video003 and the necklace. That requires "asking for a glass of water" after mowing her lawn. I've never been able to trigger that option --> thus unable to get either the video or the jewelry.

I'll keep looking though all these posts.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
When this says "final" does that mean that the game is complete?
Nope. It means this is the "final" version of the update. For version 24 you'll see beta versions first etc, etc...
Completed games get a "completed" TAG, btw.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Thank you, but I spoke too soon about success!! Your solution did get me inside to continue the hospital quest. Thank you. But the quest I am stuck on is planting the spycam to get video003 and the necklace. That requires "asking for a glass of water" after mowing her lawn. I've never been able to trigger that option --> thus unable to get either the video or the jewelry.

I'll keep looking though all these posts.
Video003: Need camera hide on TV. Billy triggers?
Necklace: Talk to sister about mom's birthday.

A

aryanddevil

Inter (R) Core (TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90FGHz
RAM 8 GB
64 bit Operating System x64 Based processor
4GB Graphic card

It wasn't a serious reply... You made a post that looked like your caps lock was jammed on.

As for your issue, list your pc specs.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes