Mar 8, 2017
If you didn't change any numbers in the filenames then you have a corrupted file.
Do as described in my post for that case.
I did exactly as described in that post, even deleted all of the files and just placed the file attached to the main post with the leading numbers and underscore removed and still experienced the load error. Maybe it's the file in the post that's corrupted? I seem to only encounter the load error when I have that file in the save folder. Does it have something to do with the fact that when I make a new save the file generated by the game is in CamelCase but the save that is attached is not? When I try to change the file name so that it conforms to the new format the load error still appears.

ViperC

Jun 25, 2018
I have two questions. I have version 0.23 and I'm new to this game, following a walkthrough found online.

One: I'm trying to progress with Emma and that might be holding my game up. I think I'm plus 65 with Kelly. Last conversation I had with Kelly was about a dress and necklace for moms birthday. I thought I'm supposed to have a conversation with Kelly about her friend, which is supposed to be Emma. I've mowed her yard, had anal practice with Kelly, and she's now wanting to charge $50. How do I start the quest line for Emma or have I somehow messed it up? It's mentioned in my walkthrough early yet I can't do it?

Second: the walkthrough mentions using right CTRL + a button in the hall as cheats. Does this not work anymore? I've done it during the day.

Thank you for any help given! I think the game is really fun.

mdaemon

Feb 6, 2017
cant get this scene
*Note* During the anal H-scene with Janice after the last animation it will be possible to click on the bottle. Extra scene will be shown. The scene is optional, doesn't have any influence in the progression of the

Reactions: Ekzar

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I have two questions. I have version 0.23 and I'm new to this game, following a walkthrough found online.

One: I'm trying to progress with Emma and that might be holding my game up. I think I'm plus 65 with Kelly. Last conversation I had with Kelly was about a dress and necklace for moms birthday. I thought I'm supposed to have a conversation with Kelly about her friend, which is supposed to be Emma. I've mowed her yard, had anal practice with Kelly, and she's now wanting to charge $50. How do I start the quest line for Emma or have I somehow messed it up? It's mentioned in my walkthrough early yet I can't do it?

Second: the walkthrough mentions using right CTRL + a button in the hall as cheats. Does this not work anymore? I've done it during the day.

Thank you for any help given! I think the game is really fun.
Sounds like you'r walk through is a tad old, since the new Hallway Cheat is:
Cheats
========
Go to the hallway at day and click C + H (You need to hold C while pressing H) and cheats window will appear.

The newest WT is at the OP (front page of this forum thread, the Original Post)

ViperC

Jun 25, 2018
Sounds like you'r walk through is a tad old, since the new Hallway Cheat is:
Cheats
========
Go to the hallway at day and click C + H (You need to hold C while pressing H) and cheats window will appear.

The newest WT is at the OP (front page of this forum thread, the Original Post)
Thank you, I had no idea. I'll try this when I get home!

Edit: that walkthrough has the same order as the one I had found, minus the cheat thing. So it says Emma will invite me in if I have +40 but I'm not actually sure how to get that plus +40 with her. She only talks to me about coming back in Thursday to mow and doesn't do anything but tell me to leave when I find her in the backyard.

I could just add her points through cheating but I want to try not to.

A

aryanddevil

hello guys
Can anyone give me torrent for the game as all those download link given in the first thread sucks.

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
Read !

Read !
Man if i would not read i would not post. I read everything and nothing helps me here. The save from the post is corrupted for me and that`s it. Nobody has another save for that version if i "search it in the right corner " So that`s frustrating. I did everything i could do. All i need is another save from the end of 0.22 or from the 0.23.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Man if i would not read i would not post. I read everything and nothing helps me here. The save from the post is corrupted for me and that`s it. Nobody has another save for that version if i "search it in the right corner " So that`s frustrating. I did everything i could do. All i need is another save from the end of 0.22 or from the 0.23.
or you can just play like a regular person

ViperC

Jun 25, 2018
Thank you, I had no idea. I'll try this when I get home!

Edit: that walkthrough has the same order as the one I had found, minus the cheat thing. So it says Emma will invite me in if I have +40 but I'm not actually sure how to get that plus +40 with her. She only talks to me about coming back in Thursday to mow and doesn't do anything but tell me to leave when I find her in the backyard.

I could just add her points through cheating but I want to try not to.

I reread the WT and for Emma I still can't see how to gain any points with her.

26.Go back to Kelly. Make sure you have 30+ score with her and "Ask about her friend".
27.Go to Neighboor house and knock the door.She will invite you inside.After some talk you will be able to earn some cash every thursday.

So I have done 27 but I never got the 26 conversation. Are they related?

Antonisimo

Apr 24, 2017
o.k. someone explain to me the Final in this ---> The Twist [v0.23 Final] [KsT]
so we can update the dictionary!
:mad::mad:

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I reread the WT and for Emma I still can't see how to gain any points with her.

26.Go back to Kelly. Make sure you have 30+ score with her and "Ask about her friend".
27.Go to Neighboor house and knock the door.She will invite you inside.After some talk you will be able to earn some cash every thursday.

So I have done 27 but I never got the 26 conversation. Are they related?
It's been a long while since I did those things in my game, but as I recall the neighbor score options are related to how you've progressed with "mom" and Kelly, you have to have a reason for getting a way in and that would be that the neighbor is Kelly's friend, until that is established the neighbor won't escalate your relation.
You've also have to have asked "mom" about being adopted, which leads to asking Kelly, who informs of Emma, the neighbor.. it's a whole plot line progression thing..

Score with Emma the neighbor, begins with mowing her lawn, later to also include cleaning her pool, these cap at some point where you then will be able to help her stretch out in her back yard for more points and when those are high enough, to do more and more stuff of a more sexual nature.
Typical for this game, if grinding the points by playing, is that there are several steps to reach before progressing.

ViperC

Jun 25, 2018
I have talked to mom while she was in the dining room and she confessed that you're adopted but I don't ever recall anyone pointing me toward Kelly. I think I visited both Emma and Kelly from just exploring other areas but I can't remember anyone ever telling me to go to either.

I'll talk to mom while she's in the living room. I hope that's the missing dialogue.

I'm at 210 with Janice, 120? with Julie and 65+ with Kelly.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I have talked to mom while she was in the dining room and she confessed that you're adopted but I don't ever recall anyone pointing me toward Emma. I think I visited both Emma and Kelly from just exploring other areas but I can't remember anyone ever telling me to go to either.

I'll talk to mom while she's in the living room. I hope that's the missing dialogue.

I'm at 210 with Janice, 120? with Julie and 65+ with Kelly.
The living room talk is the missing link. Talk to janice > talk to Kelly > get introduced to Emma.

Reactions: ViperC

ViperC

Jun 25, 2018
I hope you're right and I think you are. I kept overlooking it thinking I needed more points that i just ignored that conversation.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes