Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
one littel thing.
The pool scene at night with mom and aunt is happening every night which prevents action with mom/sis in your room at this part of the day.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Where i can find save file this game? Pls help
where the save file
Can't load game, some solution?
Read !
Can someone provide a save from the beggining of 0.23 or end of 0.22? Or at least one save from the end of 0.23?
Read !

Reactions: ElmerFudd

bad boy

Jul 2, 2017
Lets try to clarify this once and for all.

The save folder is: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\
(%username% is environment variable containing the username of the currently logged user)

The save files are:
playerInfo.dat
playerInfo2.dat
playerInfo3.dat
playerInfo4.dat
playerInfo5.dat
playerInfo6.dat
playerInfo7.dat
playerInfo8.dat

When you download a save file from this forum, it has a unique name and looks like this: 3157873_playerInfo4.dat
All you need to do is to rename it, deleting the leading numbers and the underscore ( _ ): 3157873_playerInfo4.dat

DO NOT EVER change the red numbers! Save files are incompatible in between!

The truth is that playerInfo.dat, playerInfo5.dat, playerInfo6.dat, playerInfo7.dat and playerInfo8.dat are compatible in between. But playerInfo2.dat, playerInfo3.dat and playerInfo4.dat are incompatible in between and are incompatible with the rest of the save files. But this can change in the future versions. So once again - never change the red numbers!

Sometimes the load glitch can be caused by a corrupted save file(s). In this case move all playerInfo?.dat files to another folder, then start moving them one by one to your save folder, and after each move start the game and try to load. Repeat this until you find the corrupted one and delete it. Then continue with the rest of the files.

If you follow all these advises you will never have the load glitch again.

un.jpg
cant load

upload_2018-6-25_15-13-39.png

ItsKona

Mar 12, 2018
I can't even get the first event to trigger, all I have is the fight and then none of the girls want to talk to me about the dad.

Edit:nvm I'm dumb, found the whiskey.
the dowload that guy gave you is the first version... 0.01, were on 0.23

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes