WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I've tried the v0.23 Beta2 and I'm still having the same problem with Load Game as before. Namely, once I click it, I only get a picture of those three that look around a bit and not list of my saves.
Does anyone else have this problem? And if so, any way to fix it? Or is my computer's settings to blame or the like?
Most likely you have corrupted savefiles. Maybe you downloaded a file, renamed it, or don't deleted the numbers and the underscore.

Read the post from fellow member @AngelOfDeath

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Sorry for the rant! But try to explain with your words or with Google Translate how exactly have you progresed Billy's path?

183. Next day at school speak again with Billy about the lens.
a) He will ask 300$
b) "Have fun with mom" (for this option you need to have sleep mask in inventory).​

258. Next day after school talk to Billy. Choose "Convice him not to go home". There are 2 options:
a) you can give him the coupon. This way you will keep him away from Janice in future.
b) tell him about mom at the beach. This way he will be involved in future events( NOT in 0.17 version ) with Janice.​

319. Next day, after the school approach the Billy and ask about the plumber tools. He will give two options:
a) Bring him a poster with night elf priestress. To get the poster you need to use your PC and "search the web".
b) To bring a picture with Jason and Janice having sex. To get the picture you need to go to the pool and get into the threesome with Janice and Julia. There will be option to take a picture (need 350+ score with Janice). This option will also progress the Billy's path.
c) You can bring the poster to Billy and after take a pictures with Janice and just keep it for yourself. Pictures will apear at PC in the photolibrary only, they will not appear in the inventory.​

343. Next day after school talk to Billy. Now you can repeat H-scene with Rachel in her bedroom.
a) *Optional* if you done previous Billy's path tasks, you will have option to invite him to the beach during the photoshoot.
b) *Optional* repeat 340 step at Friday or Saturday. Billy will be there this time.​
whether the bily path can be reset?
or I have to start over
because I forgot to choose what path
If you decide to replay, then you must choose one of the two branches Billy's path has:

Billy sucks (my favorite XD): 183 (a), 258 (a), 319 (a/c) .
Billy rocks: 183 (b), 258 (b), 319 (b), 343 (a), 343 (b).

But there is no need to replay. Go to the hallway in Jason's house and press C + H at the same time.
Then press button(s) corresponding to the path you choose:

Billy sucks: [Reset Billy's path]
Billy rocks: [Tell about Janice at the beach] and [Give photos from pool].

Press C + H again to close the cheats.

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
Hello,
for some reason when I start the game everything is a bright pink, is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks

The "red screen" or pink problem is caused by your video card "graphics hardware".
Several updates ago, the Unity game engine was upgraded and this problem appeared.
Now this is the part you don't want to hear. The only way to correct this is to buy a new video card. I said you didn't want to hear this. You could try to run the game on a different computer.
Use the search feature for more information on this problem. Buy a video card that will handle Direct x 11. I had the same problem and bought a radeon graphics card.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Dude, you are one awesome guy. If I were you I would have given up the moment I saw the size of the output log :p I don't wanna cause you any trouble for a simple game such as this :) But just in case you are interested here is my most recent save. Thanks a ton for even spending time at my problem man. Did I mention you were awesome?
Having a cursory look now, and the only issue I've come across so far is an issue in Julia's room in the evening.
Saying yes when she asks about Jason's dick leads to the never ending blowjob bug. Reload, and saved by some double blow job action from Janice & Julia!

Out of curiosity, how much cheating/editing did you do prior to this?
It's day 37, Jason's able to fuck Janice (no creampies yet), get double blow jobs from Janice & Julia, but can't get into the bathroom when someone's in the shower/bath.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I downloaded the game and some saves, but I have no idea where to go to trigger all the scenes. Is there like an omake / gallery thing?

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Hey after finishing everything from last update I load A save where the dad should come home, but he doesn't. Is it a blessing or curse?

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
What do i need to do to get Julia over 155 last thing that did progress was hiding in the wardrobe to see the mom daughter scene.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Having a cursory look now, and the only issue I've come across so far is an issue in Julia's room in the evening.
Saying yes when she asks about Jason's dick leads to the never ending blowjob bug. Reload, and saved by some double blow job action from Janice & Julia!

Out of curiosity, how much cheating/editing did you do prior to this?
It's day 37, Jason's able to fuck Janice (no creampies yet), get double blow jobs from Janice & Julia, but can't get into the bathroom when someone's in the shower/bath.
Not much really. I increased like 10-15 points of affection of Janice and Julia at the start of the game. Usually if I fail an event and lose 5-10 points I use cheat to add that points back. I am not following walkthrough for this new game and don't remember how to open the bathroom. I think it was by selling video to Billy and getting a screwdriver. Last time I didn't use cheat and still was getting black screens.

redspy

Apr 29, 2018
Started a new game , got the FFM scene now phew . now i got alot to catch up since i was almost to the end. Btw i changed the clothes on my first save to normal and its still bugs. I don't know how or what caused the bug , but i m glad that i got passed it once i started a new game.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes