Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Ok, what is the " " file for and how do we use it?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Ok, what is the " " file for and how do we use it?
It's a Save File, but idk if this is a updated File from the .23 Version or an outdated Save.

File location is:
C:\Users\*username*\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

and if you plan on use this file, make sure you delete the numbers and the underscore, and DO NOT CHANGE the number at the end of Filename.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
So I finish playing o.23 beta 2 bugfix and love it and even with my old pc and 3 Gb graphic Card and CPU AMD Athlon II X2 had no problem playing it and understood walkthrough without a problem so my question is what are you guys doing that I am not to get all these problems and pool scene that was worth the whole update in my opinion
They are not comprehending what they are reading. From what i gather people are trying to rush the scenes so they may have skipped some important points and since game doesnt have a quest log or to do list(and such) it can be easy to forget stuff.

I used to have ''Fallout'' journals for this mere reason(not having quest log or to do list). And this game is less complicated so being old gamer has it's benefits.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
lets make it easier since some ( you know who you are) know what game engines play fast on, since I don't apparently,
my processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4500 2.30 GHz Ram is 4.0 with the exception of the .13 MB not usable... will the unity engine of THIS game run optimal or laggy? not being rude or anything just trying to get this straight so I can move on or ENJOY something...
No graphics card? The iGPU would be complete garbage for any 3D game that's come out this decade and a few years before and probably your biggest actual issue but at this point you'd be way better off saving some cash and building a new PC than spending any money upgrading. Wouldn't go below a quad core with either AMD Ryzen or an Intel i5 at this point, especially if you have any interest in playing anything beyond fapping games on it. RAM prices have been a big issue over the last few years due to supply constraints but 16GB would be a minimum, there as for GPUs which the market for has been completely wrecked by cypto miners and the prices have been all fucked up because of it, it's been two years and cards are still being sold above their suggested retail price for anything decent, especially if you want to buy new. The second hand market is probably better if you have to go that route as long as the seller is well trusted. The lack of progress on the CPU front means even a PC with an Intel i5 CPU from the last few years would be a big upgrade without a real draw back in performance. All depends on how much you can afford or are willing to spend.

No offense but... I dunno where you live. But where I live that hardware is like 15y old. Not even sure if I know a place where they can supply mats for upgrading. o_O
Where I live you can get Intel i5/i7 (gen4), with a 2gig videocard, for like €200 - €250. if you're looking for something really cheap.
That CPU came out in 2010, 15 years ago Intel was selling Pentium 4s as their flagship but the Penryn microarchitecture is still pretty damn old at this point. An i3 from the same year was much better with a more modern architecture.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Does that solve the problem when meet Mon & Danielle at the pool during the night ?.
Tryed like 20 times to get it , worked only once , stuck at the pool , can do nothing , no text , no interaction etc .
I can't get the FFM scene , i followed the guide i even got past that scene (i'm at julia photoshoot). Everytime i try it either bugs ( right before Julia is turning to show her ass or at the bj / i can move the camera but no text or anything it just blocks) or i just get the scene only with her.I think that when there is the chance that mom gets in the room it bugs , idk . Everything else worked great until this scene , if i can't get this scene , well...
Yup. I tried to even wait for the text to move on its own still the same. If i can't get that scene so i can progress with the others related i will not make to much progress :(
I have the same problem. I have not found a solution yet. I think it has something to do with Janice's clothes before this scene starts. Still working on it.
Hi!
I have two problems:

1. When I visit Julia at her room at 20;00 - 22;00 freezes my game.

2. If I want to meet Adrianna at night to play the "Cop & Thief" roleplay, the scene stops and Jason is in his bed because "Janice & Danielle" are back at the pool.

I know, my english is bad. Sorry for this... :( but can anyone help?
Ladies and gentlemen you are playing BETA version of the game (0.23 beta 1 or 2). Beta versions are for testing purposes. They have bugs! Their purpose is to test the game and report a bug to the developer, when you find one.

FINAL versions are for playing! Just wait several days until 0.23 final is out! Then you can enjoy a game without glitches.

I STRONGLY recommend to use your 0.22final save files (if you have a backup of them) in the upcoming 0.23final. That's because sometimes there is confused game logic in some betas. This leads to an incompatible variable state combinations in the beta save files. And when you use such files in the final version (where the game logic is corrected) you will most likely have troubles.

So, once again - never play beta's, always wait for the final one!
download 3 times was broken file:oops:
Did you read ?

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Evermind

Jun 20, 2018
Hello. I'm new to this site so hello againa! I searched the thread and i found possible solutions for my problem but it didn' work. I'm stuck on mom with 50 poinsts. I have sister up to ~140 etc.
On mom i can trigger this events:
1. In kitchen:
-sponge - no points
-looking on here - no points
2. Daining room:
-Lingerie - we talk, but nothing else happens
-Coffee - talk but nothing else happens
-Whiskey(I gave one bottle earlier to her), she is passing out but i can't do something i just leave the room
3. Living room:
-She is reading a book, and i Can talk to her(about hospital were i was born), massage her shoulders(no points) and ask her to go to the beach(i have a suncream - if that have a matter, but i don't get points for going to beach)
-She can catch me at night - but only yell at me(-5 points)
4. Her bedroom
-She is sleeping and i can lay on bed but i lost there 10 or 5 points(i don't remeber)
-In night but i have 500 dollar so i can't do nothing and leave
5.Pool
-I have only one scene with laying her in bikini i can massage her feet she is going for sleep. I can leave or take her leg(-10 points)

I read this thread and i saw i need to trigger the scene on the pool with the towel, but i tried almost a 50 days i think? What is a chance for that 0.0001%? ;) I'm playing on beta, beacuse on first site there is now link for 0.22 version(only for mac) - maybe this is a problem, and i have bugged something with her.

Sorry for english. And thank you for answers :)

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Hello. I'm new to this site so hello againa! I searched the thread and i found possible solutions for my problem but it didn' work. I'm stuck on mom with 50 poinsts. I have sister up to ~140 etc.
On mom i can trigger this events:
1. In kitchen:
-sponge - no points
-looking on here - no points
2. Daining room:
-Lingerie - we talk, but nothing else happens
-Coffee - talk but nothing else happens
-Whiskey(I gave one bottle earlier to her), she is passing out but i can't do something i just leave the room
3. Living room:
-She is reading a book, and i Can talk to her(about hospital were i was born), massage her shoulders(no points) and ask her to go to the beach(i have a suncream - if that have a matter, but i don't get points for going to beach)
-She can catch me at night - but only yell at me(-5 points)
4. Her bedroom
-She is sleeping and i can lay on bed but i lost there 10 or 5 points(i don't remeber)
-In night but i have 500 dollar so i can't do nothing and leave
5.Pool
-I have only one scene with laying her in bikini i can massage her feet she is going for sleep. I can leave or take her leg(-10 points)

I read this thread and i saw i need to trigger the scene on the pool with the towel, but i tried almost a 50 days i think? What is a chance for that 0.0001%? ;) I'm playing on beta, beacuse on first site there is now link for 0.22 version(only for mac) - maybe this is a problem, and i have bugged something with her.

Sorry for english. And thank you for answers :)
Some scene's success is chance based untill you reach certain relationship with her. For example when you are massaging her there is a chance of success and gaining more relationship points when you move her leg and rub her pussy.

Try to use sunscreen cream on her when she is in the pool map.

edit: use walkthrough btw. It is pretty spefic about how much relationship points you need for %100 success for scenes and how to gain points faster.

Evermind

Jun 20, 2018
So you tell me i need to try to move her leg, and can success in 1 and fail in 20 and lose points?

And i can't use sunscreen - there is no option :(

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
So you tell me i need to try to move her leg, and can success in 1 and fail in 20 and lose points?

And i can't use sunscreen - there is no option :(
You can use sunscreen when she is sun bathing on the floor near the pool. Thats how i broke my stuck at 50 points issue.

For chance based scenes; it is risk reward system so i cant really help with how rng works.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Hey maybe some one hew link of this game?
You are in the wrong forum man! Here is the official Janice Fan Club forum.
The woman in your picture is ugly! Especially when compared to our sweet Janice!
Run quickly out of here, before you get lynched, for posting such ugly women here!

american

Apr 24, 2017
They are not comprehending what they are reading. From what i gather people are trying to rush the scenes so they may have skipped some important points and since game doesnt have a quest log or to do list(and such) it can be easy to forget stuff.

I used to have ''Fallout'' journals for this mere reason(not having quest log or to do list). And this game is less complicated so being old gamer has it's benefits.
I agree try as fast to finish it or do to many scene at once myself i mostly try finish each step first before jump to next step but that just me for that reason you said no quest log or to do list but if you play this game long enough you learn it with time I remember my first couple time play in and boy did I want just delete it but now one of best games I play just got to get into flow of game and keep a slow easy path with it is how I found it will work

Reactions: Skaldy

Evermind

Jun 20, 2018
You can use sunscreen when she is sun bathing on the floor near the pool. Thats how i broke my stuck at 50 points issue.

For chance based scenes; it is risk reward system so i cant really help with how rng works.
But like i said - i can't trigger a scene when she is sunbathing on the floor - she is always laying on sunbed! EVERY f.. time. In ~50 days there was no day where she wa laying on the floor when i was on the pool.

But ok thanks i will try to move her leg couple times, and see...

Thanks again

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017

Gotta agree with you and that's the problem with basically all games, some people are just not prepared to actually put any effort in and make even the most basic attempt at working things out for themselves.
Their mentality [or so it seems to me, is that they want it "Right now", and it's all "me.. me.. me.." and "I want" with an "Instant win" mentality. They've not got a scooby as to what is needed or what they need to do to progress either the narrative and or any relationships to unlock/trigger events themselves.
Fair enough people can get stuck because they've missed something or they've not got a "trigger event" unlockedbut when people ask for help some of them either ignore any advice/help/hints/clues and then bang on about it "being too hard" or a "crap game" [mainly because they can't be arsed to put any effort into it. They then proceed to whinge/whine about it]

So to my mind they're either dumber than a bag of spanners or they're just a bunch of indolent retards.
Is it just me that thinks this, or am I just being too harsh? lol

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I agree try as fast to finish it or do to many scene at once myself i mostly try finish each step first before jump to next step but that just me for that reason you said no quest log or to do list but if you play this game long enough you learn it with time I remember my first couple time play in and boy did I want just delete it but now one of best games I play just got to get into flow of game and keep a slow easy path with it is how I found it will work
Yeah your way of gaming is how it is suppose to be played. Sadly new tech and games are making younger people think being fast/rushing stuff is way to go.
But like i said - i can't trigger a scene when she is sunbathing on the floor - she is always laying on sunbed! EVERY f.. time. In ~50 days there was no day where she wa laying on the floor when i was on the pool.

But ok thanks i will try to move her leg couple times, and see...

Thanks again
dunno if it is a bug for you. I get it more than i get rubbing her feet/moving her leg scene.

Reactions: american
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes