Larynx

Dec 31, 2017
Exactly how far can you progress in the billy path in version 0.23? It ends after Billy calls Shelly/Mom by her real name on the beach?

kageraiton

May 9, 2018
Hello! I'm stuck at point 49 ... off his grass road, I can not get in for spycam installer, but I'm 75 in relationship and I've already grabbed her tits in the pool

May 30, 2017
Lets try to clarify this once and for all.

The save folder is: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\
(%username% is environment variable containing the username of the currently logged user)

The save files are:
playerInfo.dat
playerInfo2.dat
playerInfo3.dat
playerInfo4.dat
playerInfo5.dat
playerInfo6.dat
playerInfo7.dat
playerInfo8.dat

When you download a save file from this forum, it has a unique name and looks like this: 3157873_playerInfo4.dat
All you need to do is to rename it, deleting the leading numbers and the underscore ( _ ): 3157873_playerInfo4.dat

DO NOT EVER change the red numbers! Save files are incompatible in between!

The truth is that playerInfo.dat, playerInfo5.dat, playerInfo6.dat, playerInfo7.dat and playerInfo8.dat are compatible in between. But playerInfo2.dat, playerInfo3.dat and playerInfo4.dat are incompatible in between and are incompatible with the rest of the save files. But this can change in the future versions. So once again - never change the red numbers!

Sometimes the load glitch can be caused by a corrupted save file(s). In this case move all playerInfo?.dat files to another folder, then start moving them one by one to your save folder, and after each move start the game and try to load. Repeat this until you find the corrupted one and delete it. Then continue with the rest of the files.

If you follow all these advises you will never have the load glitch again.
In addition:
I only had three save files and i always had loading error, when trying to use some of the save files from this site even when I deleted all my old saves (and all other files in the save folder) and copied the five new ones from this site.
It only started working when I made 2 additional saves with my old three save games, so I had a total number of five. Then I deleted those and was able to copy the 5 new ones from this site.
Also tried deleting registry entries and such but to no avail - only after having the same number of old saves I could use the ones from here...
Maybe this helps someone :)

Wessex

Oct 16, 2017
Some will probably call me some unsavoury names but I am at the end of my rope. I did search the tread and the whole net but nowhere does it explain why Janice has her clothes on all the time. In he pool scene where you pull her swimsuit aside or in the living room when you massage her.
Some dude mentioned ages ago that he had the same problem but of course when he figured it out he didn't bother to tell the solution.
I tried to look up controls maybe there is some toggle in the game but no luck finding any explanation.

If anyone can explain what am I missing in would be very grateful.

edit: Oh now I see the game changed more then I thought since the last time I played. It just happens much later then before.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I don't understand why step 325 doesn't work. I restarted the game from the beginning and again when I get to step 325 (Go to Jason's room and Text Adrianna) it doesn't make the message to Adrianna :':)':)':)':)'(

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
I don't understand why step 325 doesn't work. I restarted the game from the beginning and again when I get to step 325 (Go to Jason's room and Text Adrianna) it doesn't make the message to Adrianna :':)':)':)':)'(
Honestly I don't understand people like you, who are ready to spend days for replaying the game, instead of spending couple of minutes to search for the solution. you can find the solution of your problem.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Some options with the teacher give black screen and the game hangs. Same thing for bathroom. The game hangs when I try to enter it and get a black screen. Anyone have a fix for it?

american

Apr 24, 2017
So I finish playing o.23 beta 2 bugfix and love it and even with my old pc and 3 Gb graphic Card and CPU AMD Athlon II X2 had no problem playing it and understood walkthrough without a problem so my question is what are you guys doing that I am not to get all these problems and pool scene that was worth the whole update in my opinion

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
So I finish playing o.23 beta 2 bugfix and love it and even with my old pc and 3 Gb graphic Card and CPU AMD Athlon II X2 had no problem playing it and understood walkthrough without a problem so my question is what are you guys doing that I am not to get all these problems and pool scene that was worth the whole update in my opinion
You didn't get any black screen? Strange. It might be because of my PC limitation then? Because I started a new game for this versio and the problem still persists.

Reactions: american

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Some will probably call me some unsavoury names but I am at the end of my rope. I did search the tread and the whole net but nowhere does it explain why Janice has her clothes on all the time. In he pool scene where you pull her swimsuit aside or in the living room when you massage her.
Some dude mentioned ages ago that he had the same problem but of course when he figured it out he didn't bother to tell the solution.
I tried to look up controls maybe there is some toggle in the game but no luck finding any explanation.

If anyone can explain what am I missing in would be very grateful.

edit: Oh now I see the game changed more then I thought since the last time I played. It just happens much later then before.
If John is at home, it is normal for Janice not to walk around in his underwear. When he is gone, you can change her outfits (lingerie and swimsuit) in the bedroom, when she is changing her clothes (look step 376 from the walkthrough).

american

Apr 24, 2017
I get a black screen but it last only 2 second maybe 3 and spring into next scene only problem if you call it a problem is on beach with me is pinkish color but that it

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes