AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Some options with the teacher give black screen and the game hangs. Same thing for bathroom. The game hangs when I try to enter it and get a black screen. Anyone have a fix for it?
You didn't get any black screen? Strange. It might be because of my PC limitation then? Because I started a new game for this versio and the problem still persists.
Read 's .

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The previous update was total dire, but with enjoying other updates I was willing to try V23.

Really wish I hadn't. The game has always had utter shit flow but now its a joke. Felt happy to delete it and won't bother with the game anymore. Shame, but for me the game has gone right down hill.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Read 's .
Yup, like I said, most probably my computer limitations. Although this is strange, as I have 8GB RAM, 1GB graphics. I can run skyrim, assassins creed black flag and other games. Anyway, last time I fixed, rather bypassed the events with save editor. But it's not the same as going though the scenes.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yup, like I said, most probably my computer limitations. Although this is strange, as I have 8GB RAM, 1GB graphics. I can run skyrim, assassins creed black flag and other games. Anyway, last time I fixed, rather bypassed the events with save editor. But it's not the same as going though the scenes.
Go to where the game stores save files, C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\ and there should be a file called output_log. That should show enough information to get a potential idea of the cause.
Either copy & past its contents into a reply, putting it into a spoiler tag, or attach it to your reply.

If you don't know how to put text into a spoiler box, there's two ways.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Go to where the game stores save files, C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\ and there should be a file called output_log. That should show enough information to get a potential idea of the cause.
Either copy & past its contents into a reply, putting it into a spoiler tag, or attach it to your reply.

If you don't know how to put text into a spoiler box, there's two ways.
Thanks, not sure if I am doing this right, but here is the output log-

Katorn

Sep 27, 2017
Does that solve the problem when meet Mon & Danielle at the pool during the night ?.
Tryed like 20 times to get it , worked only once , stuck at the pool , can do nothing , no text , no interaction etc .

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
@Blaze1991p That's one huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge output log... It's several pages worth of reading!XD
Honestly, was expecting something smaller... Although it looks like you're playing on a laptop judging by the IntelHD 4000 gpu.

Attach your most most recent save to your next reply.
Click the button that says "More Options..." then click "Upload a File". That'll add the save as an attachment, and I'll have a look at it in the save editor and compare it with your output log.

I know you've had to bypass some things already, but it could be more than just simply the fault of a lesser mobile GPU.
Seeing errors relating to "Dayname" and the gentle/rough UI. It's possible you may have "broken" your progress when you were using the save editor. If so, that will mean having to start fresh or going back to an earlier save from before the point you began editing your saves.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

redspy

Apr 29, 2018
I can't get the FFM scene , i followed the guide i even got past that scene (i'm at julia photoshoot). Everytime i try it either bugs ( right before Julia is turning to show her ass or at the bj / i can move the camera but no text or anything it just blocks) or i just get the scene only with her.I think that when there is the chance that mom gets in the room it bugs , idk . Everything else worked great until this scene , if i can't get this scene , well...

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
I can't get the FFM scene , i followed the guide i even got past that scene (i'm at julia photoshoot). Everytime i try it either bugs ( right before Julia is turning to show her ass or at the bj / i can move the camera but no text or anything it just blocks) or i just get the scene only with her.I think that when there is the chance that mom gets in the room it bugs , idk . Everything else worked great until this scene , if i can't get this scene , well...

Is this the threesome scene in Julia's room at 20;00 - 22;00.?

redspy

Apr 29, 2018
Is this the threesome scene in Julia's room at 20;00 - 22;00.?
Yup. I tried to even wait for the text to move on its own still the same. If i can't get that scene so i can progress with the others related i will not make to much progress :(

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
Yup. I tried to even wait for the text to move on its own still the same. If i can't get that scene so i can progress with the others related i will not make to much progress :(

I have the same problem. I have not found a solution yet. I think it has something to do with Janice's clothes before this scene starts. Still working on it.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!
I have two problems:

1. When I visit Julia at her room at 20;00 - 22;00 freezes my game.

2. If I want to meet Adrianna at night to play the "Cop & Thief" roleplay, the scene stops and Jason is in his bed because "Janice & Danielle" are back at the pool.

I know, my english is bad. Sorry for this... :( but can anyone help?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes