american

Apr 24, 2017
and one last thing ok I not lot of you will have a problem with my English which is ok I am not will educated and spelling has never been my strong point and also to let you all now I have been living in Germny since Feb 2001 and get my think with English and german mixed up and think faster than I type and have old keyboard that love to stick

Reactions: ElmerFudd

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Gotta agree with you and that's the problem with basically all games, some people are just not prepared to actually put any effort in and make even the most basic attempt at working things out for themselves.
Their mentality [or so it seems to me, is that they want it "Right now", and it's all "me.. me.. me.." and "I want" with an "Instant win" mentality. They've not got a scooby as to what is needed or what they need to do to progress either the narrative and or any relationships to unlock/trigger events themselves.
Fair enough people can get stuck because they've missed something or they've not got a "trigger event" unlockedbut when people ask for help some of them either ignore any advice/help/hints/clues and then bang on about it "being too hard" or a "crap game" [mainly because they can't be arsed to put any effort into it. They then proceed to whinge/whine about it]

So to my mind they're either dumber than a bag of spanners or they're just a bunch of indolent retards.
Is it just me that thinks this, or am I just being too harsh? lol
Your analyze of being self centered and ignorant points to some stuff. Add trying to rush the game scenes(i can relate cause i need to play fast sometimes too due to having my wife constantly running me around the house for errands) gives a clear picture of too many underage people are on this forum.

american

Apr 24, 2017
Yeah your way of gaming is how it is suppose to be played. Sadly new tech and games are making younger people think being fast/rushing stuff is way to go.

dunno if it is a bug for you. I get it more than i get rubbing her feet/moving her leg scene.
thank bro yes but i want said there way wrong every has his/her style so each there own is my motto

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
thank bro yes but i want said there way wrong every has his/her style so each there own is my motto
i know every player has his/her own style, but for games like this you need to take it slow, read the texts, get the tips go step by step. After you get familiar with the game you can do the speed runs.

Reactions: american

Evermind

Jun 20, 2018
Ehh i started and new game, and still i don't get scene on pool where i Can use suncream. Where i can download 0.22 version for windows? On 1 site is only beta and 0.22 but for mac.

Thank you ;)

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
How can i ask Janice to wear the pantyhose without underwear as daily clothes? Like i cant do it after pet play. Its not listed in option at night. when?

american

Apr 24, 2017
i know every player has his/her own style, but for games like this you need to take it slow, read the texts, get the tips go step by step. After you get familiar with the game you can do the speed runs.
correct for this game is not made for being fast but ge clever and seeing whole scene for it you overlook one small part will we see with all this comments or said it bugged or it black screen or what else so only thing to do with Untiy engine games slow and easy i would said maybe not all but 90% of them yes

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Hello. I'm new to this site so hello againa! I searched the thread and i found possible solutions for my problem but it didn' work. I'm stuck on mom with 50 poinsts. I have sister up to ~140 etc.
On mom i can trigger this events:
1. In kitchen:
-sponge - no points
-looking on here - no points
2. Daining room:
-Lingerie - we talk, but nothing else happens
-Coffee - talk but nothing else happens
-Whiskey(I gave one bottle earlier to her), she is passing out but i can't do something i just leave the room
3. Living room:
-She is reading a book, and i Can talk to her(about hospital were i was born), massage her shoulders(no points) and ask her to go to the beach(i have a suncream - if that have a matter, but i don't get points for going to beach)
-She can catch me at night - but only yell at me(-5 points)
4. Her bedroom
-She is sleeping and i can lay on bed but i lost there 10 or 5 points(i don't remeber)
-In night but i have 500 dollar so i can't do nothing and leave
5.Pool
-I have only one scene with laying her in bikini i can massage her feet she is going for sleep. I can leave or take her leg(-10 points)

I read this thread and i saw i need to trigger the scene on the pool with the towel, but i tried almost a 50 days i think? What is a chance for that 0.0001%? ;) I'm playing on beta, beacuse on first site there is now link for 0.22 version(only for mac) - maybe this is a problem, and i have bugged something with her.

Sorry for english. And thank you for answers :)
Welcome to this forum! :)

First: I want to say, that I'm impressed by your forum culture. You are one of the few users here, who are searching before posting. That's why you got your first like! And BTW your English is perfect! Don't worry about that.

Second: One general advise with Janice - take it easy with her, especially in the beginning. Do not try cumming inside her until you have a morning after (Plan B) pills. Do not even think about fucking her ass until you bring her to a restaurant. If you follow these advises you will not loose points with her (at least not many).

Third: One more general advise. Almost every location has two different scenes and the game is choosing (with 50% probability) one of them, when you enter the location. So when you come to a location and you see that this is not the scene you desire, just change the location (go to another room / place) and come back, until you get the desired scene.

Fourth: Last general advise. Download and read carefully the official walkthrough from the opening post. But I recommend you using this by Cybrill. It's for ver. 0.21, but you can use it until you complete everything in it and then you can switch to the official walkthrough.

Fifth: Janice! At last! :) Sometimes you have to take a risk, like in the real life. Try touching her ass in the kitchen and in the bedroom. If you don't mind a little cheating, you can save your game, just before any risky attempt and later load that save in a case of failure. And if you succeeded (with or without save/load cheating) you will rise your score with her above 50.

Sixth: The pool scene with Janice on the lounge is very difficult to achieve, even with save/load cheating. You do not need it at the moment anyway. This scene will permit you to take a photo of Janice's pussy and later sell that photo to Billy. Try to make that photo once you have 150+ score with her. Then even if you fail you will not loose any relation points with her.

Enjoy all the beautiful women in this game! ;)

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

american

Apr 24, 2017
Gotta agree with you and that's the problem with basically all games, some people are just not prepared to actually put any effort in and make even the most basic attempt at working things out for themselves.
Their mentality [or so it seems to me, is that they want it "Right now", and it's all "me.. me.. me.." and "I want" with an "Instant win" mentality. They've not got a scooby as to what is needed or what they need to do to progress either the narrative and or any relationships to unlock/trigger events themselves.
Fair enough people can get stuck because they've missed something or they've not got a "trigger event" unlockedbut when people ask for help some of them either ignore any advice/help/hints/clues and then bang on about it "being too hard" or a "crap game" [mainly because they can't be arsed to put any effort into it. They then proceed to whinge/whine about it]

So to my mind they're either dumber than a bag of spanners or they're just a bunch of indolent retards.
Is it just me that thinks this, or am I just being too harsh? lol
No and yes No part you are right about the ones who compliant and bitch about game and just be to fast or not looking at whole scene or trying out the mouse like good example camera if you push and hold left mouse and move the wheel you move camera and about Yes cut back little on how you word the people ok but out of that you are right on

american

Apr 24, 2017
Your analyze of being self centered and ignorant points to some stuff. Add trying to rush the game scenes(i can relate cause i need to play fast sometimes too due to having my wife constantly running me around the house for errands) gives a clear picture of too many underage people are on this forum.
and I though I was the only opa on the site god I am 50 good to know I am not alone wow

american

Apr 24, 2017
Hello,
for some reason when I start the game everything is a bright pink, is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks
No it show your graphic card or CPU is not strong enough for game ok so sorry unless you want to buy you one of 3 graphic card, CPU or new PC sorry that how game is

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Save v22 please
There are dozens 0.22 saves in this thread. is explained how to find them. It's just before your post.
I cant see scene 383 , 384 , 385
Help please
Help please scene 383 384 385
Someone can help me ?
I cant see bily at scene 383 384 385
Please help
Do you really think, that someone will spend his time answering your question, while you are so lazy to write a couple of sentences, explaining how you have progressed Billy's path? The users here are not clairvoyants.

Reactions: someblack

fg7dragon

Apr 22, 2017
I've tried the v0.23 Beta2 and I'm still having the same problem with Load Game as before. Namely, once I click it, I only get a picture of those three that look around a bit and not list of my saves.
Does anyone else have this problem? And if so, any way to fix it? Or is my computer's settings to blame or the like?

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Sorry friend
I'm not fluent in English
Sorry for the rant! But try to explain with your words or with Google Translate how exactly have you progresed Billy's path?

183. Next day at school speak again with Billy about the lens.
a) He will ask 300$
b) "Have fun with mom" (for this option you need to have sleep mask in inventory).​

258. Next day after school talk to Billy. Choose "Convice him not to go home". There are 2 options:
a) you can give him the coupon. This way you will keep him away from Janice in future.
b) tell him about mom at the beach. This way he will be involved in future events( NOT in 0.17 version ) with Janice.​

319. Next day, after the school approach the Billy and ask about the plumber tools. He will give two options:
a) Bring him a poster with night elf priestress. To get the poster you need to use your PC and "search the web".
b) To bring a picture with Jason and Janice having sex. To get the picture you need to go to the pool and get into the threesome with Janice and Julia. There will be option to take a picture (need 350+ score with Janice). This option will also progress the Billy's path.
c) You can bring the poster to Billy and after take a pictures with Janice and just keep it for yourself. Pictures will apear at PC in the photolibrary only, they will not appear in the inventory.​

343. Next day after school talk to Billy. Now you can repeat H-scene with Rachel in her bedroom.
a) *Optional* if you done previous Billy's path tasks, you will have option to invite him to the beach during the photoshoot.
b) *Optional* repeat 340 step at Friday or Saturday. Billy will be there this time.​

Reactions: someblack

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
@Blaze1991p That's one huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge output log... It's several pages worth of reading!XD
Honestly, was expecting something smaller... Although it looks like you're playing on a laptop judging by the IntelHD 4000 gpu.

Attach your most most recent save to your next reply.
Click the button that says "More Options..." then click "Upload a File". That'll add the save as an attachment, and I'll have a look at it in the save editor and compare it with your output log.

I know you've had to bypass some things already, but it could be more than just simply the fault of a lesser mobile GPU.
Seeing errors relating to "Dayname" and the gentle/rough UI. It's possible you may have "broken" your progress when you were using the save editor. If so, that will mean having to start fresh or going back to an earlier save from before the point you began editing your saves.
Dude, you are one awesome guy. If I were you I would have given up the moment I saw the size of the output log :p I don't wanna cause you any trouble for a simple game such as this :) But just in case you are interested here is my most recent save. Thanks a ton for even spending time at my problem man. Did I mention you were awesome?

Reactions: AngelOfDeath
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes