Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
bless it be your help :) so whats the standard to run this game on? and can I upgrade current hardware?
No offense but... I dunno where you live. But where I live that hardware is like 15y old. Not even sure if I know a place where they can supply mats for upgrading. o_O
Where I live you can get Intel i5/i7 (gen4), with a 2gig videocard, for like €200 - €250. if you're looking for something really cheap.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
bless it be your help :) so whats the standard to run this game on? and can I upgrade current hardware?
I would suggest atleast hardware from the last 3 to 4 years. You should build a "new" rig. None of your actual hardware would make any sense with newer stuff, except the dvd rom drive. Maybe roundabout 350 - 450$ (cpu, ram, mainboard, psu, gpu).

Reactions: Snugglepuff

kalamgago

Aug 25, 2017
Talk to Julia at the Pool and Mom in the dining room...
Then lie to Julia in the hallway when she is standing by her door, hide in the Wardrobe, wait and watch the scene.

Now when you visit Julia at 19:00 you will get a 50/50 chance that Mom shows up and joins you. Once that is done then you can have the Threesome at the Pool with Julia and Mom
Appreciate the help. I met with Kelly and managed to get the lens quest going from there

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I would suggest atleast hardware from the last 3 to 4 years. You should build a "new" rig. None of your actual hardware would make any sense with newer stuff, except the dvd rom drive. Maybe roundabout 350 - 450$ (cpu, ram, mainboard, psu, gpu).
Danke that sounds good ill check that out soon.

winkie0699

Jul 2, 2017
I tried searching found posts about the game freezing during the pool scene with mom and sis, I couldn't find a fix. I am playing the newest version and it freezes every damn time for me. Any fix I missed?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I tried searching found posts about the game freezing during the pool scene with mom and sis, I couldn't find a fix. I am playing the newest version and it freezes every damn time for me. Any fix I missed?
Are you using this version?

The Twist by KST
ver. 0.23 beta 2 bugfix
date: 23 06
PC

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It's a bit late at the moment for me (time wise), but if you go to C:\Users\<name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist, and see the file called output_log.
Attach that file to a reply to this post (click More options, then Upload a File).

Hopefully we (myself or someone else as savvy or more) can determine what's causing your issue.
If it's the same as what did happen to me, then it's a quick & simple fix.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I have do it but when i click on the menu on load game i don't see nothing only the animated staff of the game
Have you put the Savefile into the correct location?
C:\Users\<name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Did you renamed the File, or have you just put a copy of the file into the folder and windows named it playerinfo2(1).dat

The heck i know, other Users seem to be okay with the file, so the fault is on your end.

presario1000

Jun 18, 2018
Yea, I had already read the walkthru but thanks for that, and it's not exactly helpful. I went and used the carhack on the car when it was parked outside, and nothing happens, my "bad teacher" scenes are still interrupted because her husband is coming soon. I was wondering if I have to travel to a location to activate it again, or do something in the inventory? Or is this just a progression based thing and I need to move the story along with other characters first?

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Yea, I had already read the walkthru but thanks for that, and it's not exactly helpful. I went and used the carhack on the car when it was parked outside, and nothing happens, my "bad teacher" scenes are still interrupted because her husband is coming soon. I was wondering if I have to travel to a location to activate it again, or do something in the inventory? Or is this just a progression based thing and I need to move the story along with other characters first?
195. Go to school. Get the scene there Rebecca is waiting for Jason.
196. Do the scene till you get option to remove her pantyhose. Choose this option. (to succed you need at least 200 score with her ("kiss the butt" option gives score up to 200)).
197. Rebecca's husband knocks on the door and the scene ends.
198. Go to school at 17:00 you'll see the white car. Check the car.
199. Next day go to the school and ask Rebecca about the car. She will confirm that it is her husband's car.
200. Go to school at 18:00 and talk to the shady guy about the car. He will ask to find some stuff for him.
201. Go to the beach after 20:00 and step on the pier. You will how guy in red hoodie will be leaving remote part of the beach. (if you won't catch him, go back to the main beach and step on the pier again. Do it till you get the scene).
202. Go to the beach, go to the remote part (it is on the Jason's left). If you go there and try to search the area at day time, the red hoodie guy will catch you. You need to go there after 20:00. Jason will say that it is too dark and he need a flashlight.
203. Go to the Billy's home and borrow the flashlight from him.
204. Now go to the beach after 20:00 and search the remote area. You will find the guy's "supplies".
205. Go to the shady guy and give him the supplies. He will give you the CarHack2000.
206. Go to the school at 17:00 and use the CarHack2000.
207. Next day go to the classroom, this time if you'll get the scene where Rebecca is waiting, you will be able to remove her pantyhose.

<<This is as clear as it can be. OFC you have done all the 194 Steps before.

Just...[why do people struggle on a simple step by step text...]

Oct 28, 2017
375. Go to Jason's room. Text to Adrianna. Repeat the Cheerleader+Jock. This time Kira will be watching you.

How do i get into school the second time.
I have no key and no clue how to repeat the scene..

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
I have do it but when i click on the menu on load game i don't see nothing only the animated staff of the game
Lets try to clarify this once and for all.

The save folder is: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\
(%username% is environment variable containing the username of the currently logged user)

The save files are:
playerInfo.dat
playerInfo2.dat
playerInfo3.dat
playerInfo4.dat
playerInfo5.dat
playerInfo6.dat
playerInfo7.dat
playerInfo8.dat

When you download a save file from this forum, it has a unique name and looks like this: 3157873_playerInfo4.dat
All you need to do is to rename it, deleting the leading numbers and the underscore ( _ ): 3157873_playerInfo4.dat

DO NOT EVER change the red numbers! Save files are incompatible in between!

The truth is that playerInfo.dat, playerInfo5.dat, playerInfo6.dat, playerInfo7.dat and playerInfo8.dat are compatible in between. But playerInfo2.dat, playerInfo3.dat and playerInfo4.dat are incompatible in between and are incompatible with the rest of the save files. But this can change in the future versions. So once again - never change the red numbers!

Sometimes the load glitch can be caused by a corrupted save file(s). In this case move all playerInfo?.dat files to another folder, then start moving them one by one to your save folder, and after each move start the game and try to load. Repeat this until you find the corrupted one and delete it. Then continue with the rest of the files.

If you follow all these advises you will never have the load glitch again.

ibrahem

Jun 1, 2018
hi guys
when i go to the pool when mom the there the window become black and nothing i can do
i need inv sis to BJ in the pool with mom > how can i do it ?

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
screw it... if it crashes more than 3 times im deleting it and done with this game. ive got better games on this site to play and none of them run on unity unlike this one... still a bit confused WHY it says its also a Visual Novel as clearly it is animated... THIS FUCKING GAME IS ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE! @_@*
lets make it easier since some ( you know who you are) know what game engines play fast on, since I don't apparently,
my processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4500 2.30 GHz Ram is 4.0 with the exception of the .13 MB not usable... will the unity engine of THIS game run optimal or laggy? not being rude or anything just trying to get this straight so I can move on or ENJOY something...
Man, your rig is old and by old I mean old like the Old Testament!
Your computer is obsolete as 's .
And neither the developers, nor the users here, nor the shouting could help you with that.
The upgrade won't help you either. Buy yourself a new PC.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes