Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
He startet his RANT about shitty dev abilities, with his super i can run win10 on my pc arguement.
But that's what makes it fun though.
He acts like an ass, we offer help & advice, and he (possibly) pays real money as a result of his actions. It's like Karma smacking him in the face with a fresh caught swordfish!:evilsmile:XD

Reactions: american

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
yup that one... also I know its weird but I don't know what ram or whatnot my pc has but if my pc can keep a local multiplayer game going for 4 hrs straight then its pretty good right? but that's just me, so if anything I don't run unity because ive had problems with it before but like I said its either the game runs at 20 fps or my pc cant make the game run it above 20 fps.
Yep! That post deserves the prize POTW (Post Of The Week) for sure! XD

Guts5768

Jun 7, 2017
If you were to look at this thread you would think this game is full of BUGS.
Most of the so-called bugs have nothing to do with the game itself. All of these problems can be fixed or corrected by reading a few pages back. Use the search function and most important READ THE WALKTHROUGH. By the way, phone password is "Rick". Now here are a few examples of common problems that are NOT game bugs.

Unable to repeat the Kelly Movie - It seems this event has a small trigger window. If you miss it you can't go back to fix it. However this problem can be resolved by using a save editor, or cheat console, or windows regedit or whatever works for you. Change the value of "kmovie" from 0 to 1 or from 1 to 2 ect. Don't raise the value too high or you may miss the next trigger. This is not a game bug, most people never see this problem. I did.

Next problem is start screen shows no save menu. Most likely one of your save files is bad. I don't know how this happens but I saw this problem too. To fix this, copy and save all of your save files, then delete them from the game. Add those files back one at a time until the game won't start. when it won't start, you've found the bad file. This solution comes from Kst the game developer himself. And it's not a game bug.

Then we have the frozen screen or black screen. This is not a game bug. This most likely is your out of date graphics hardware. ( I have also seen this problem when I went too far with the save editor, and destroyed the progression of the game.) Now, no one is pointing and poking at your old computer. The fact is some older units cannot keep up with the demands of this game. I'm told your hardware must be able to use direct X 11. There are many people here who can better help you with this than I can. Sometimes you only need to buy a new graphics card. I did.

For many of the other problems:

Shady Guy doesn't show up
I can't find the pills
Can't do threesome with Janice/Julia
Mom won't wear the right bra
What's a hypno disc

It's not a game bug!!!
YOU missed something. I've done it many times. Go back, READ THE WALKTHROUGH find the answer. You are not the only person with this problem. The answer is already printed on the previous pages somewhere. Use the search feature.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people, don't be one.

And finally the phone password is "Rick".
Did you know if you type "phone password" in the search box 65 entries come up.
It wasn't my intention to trigger you man.

I managed to solve the issue by sleeping a couple of more days/ changing Janices swimsuit. I have a good PC so that's not a problem.

american

Apr 24, 2017
But that's what makes it fun though.
He acts like an ass, we offer help & advice, and he (possibly) pays real money as a result of his actions. It's like Karma smacking him in the face with a fresh caught swordfish!:evilsmile:XD
In my opinion guys he lonely need someone and this is his way of get it as wrong as it is some peole are so just my opinion ok

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
It wasn't my intention to trigger you man.

I managed to solve the issue by sleeping a couple of more days/ changing Janices swimsuit. I have a good PC so that's not a problem.
Do not feel offended man! I'm pretty sure you are not the one who has triggered 's response. It's just a coincidence that his post is right after yours.
His response is triggered by literally hundreds of posts by people, who are either not reading the walkthrough carefully or are not reading it at all and are complaining that the game is buggy, because they can't do this or that.

OG.1%

May 21, 2018
hi i want to instal the save file but i can not find the save folder location from the game i have amny version from the twist on my pc i have no idee where i go to location
please can sombody help me

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Yep! That post deserves the prize POTW (Post Of The Week) for sure! XD
Once upon a time...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hi i want to instal the save file but i can not find the save folder location from the game i have amny version from the twist on my pc i have no idee where i go to location
please can sombody help me
Your saves are located at:
C:\Users\*name*\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
screw it... if it crashes more than 3 times im deleting it and done with this game. ive got better games on this site to play and none of them run on unity unlike this one... still a bit confused WHY it says its also a Visual Novel as clearly it is animated... THIS FUCKING GAME IS ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE! @_@*

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
screw it... if it crashes more than 3 times im deleting it and done with this game. ive got better games on this site to play and none of them run on unity unlike this one... still a bit confused WHY it says its also a Visual Novel as clearly it is animated... THIS FUCKING GAME IS ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE! @_@*
Your rig is antiquated, aka only yourself to blame.
The game runs well enough on a pc from within the last 10 years, and even better with a graphics card from the last 5 years.

Loosen those purse strings, and do a major upgrade.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Here are some games that should run on your windows 10 power horse XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, just found this bug,
in anal scene at the pool, the new customized swimsuit does not come off of get pulled to the side like the default one does.
dunno if its just my laptop, or if this is a genuine bug, thought i`d report it either way ...
peace out ....

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
lets make it easier since some ( you know who you are) know what game engines play fast on, since I don't apparently,
my processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4500 2.30 GHz Ram is 4.0 with the exception of the .13 MB not usable... will the unity engine of THIS game run optimal or laggy? not being rude or anything just trying to get this straight so I can move on or ENJOY something...

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
lets make it easier since some ( you know who you are) know what game engines play fast on, since I don't apparently,
my processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4500 2.30 GHz Ram is 4.0 with the exception of the .13 MB not usable... will the unity engine of THIS game run optimal or laggy? not being rude or anything just trying to get this straight so I can move on or ENJOY something...
Your hardware IS outdatet, this 3D game will not run smooth on your rig, no chance.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I'm honestly surprised your computer doesn't immediately shut down when trying to run this game.

(or hell use a modern internet browser)

Reactions: AngelOfDeath
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes