Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
49.After mowing a lawn "Ask for glass of water" will apear (need Emma 40+ score), she will invite you inside. While she was gone for glass of water click on TV (make sure you have spycam in inventory) to set up the spycam. Come back next thursday same way and you will get the video003.

How Can you trigger this scene?
that walkthrough explanation is extremely detailed, i dont know what else can help you if you cant understand this. Ask for video walkthrough.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
49.After mowing a lawn "Ask for glass of water" will apear (need Emma 40+ score), she will invite you inside. While she was gone for glass of water click on TV (make sure you have spycam in inventory) to set up the spycam. Come back next thursday same way and you will get the video003.

How Can you trigger this scene?
Go to neighbour's (Emma) house --> knock on door and offer to mow lawn --> After that you can mow her lawn (real lawn with grass :p) every Thursday --> When you have 40+ score with Emma, you can ask for a glass water afterwards and she'll invite you inside.

And yes, this is as clear as I can try to make it for you.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
can't trigger scene where jason's mom comes into his bed room at nights any idea how can I fix it ?
I believe you need to have mo perform HJ and BJ at night and sex (after massage) on the couch. Need condoms for that, btw. After that she should come to you at night. But I believe it's random (could be wrong) ... so some nights she won't come. *hint* She can also be in her own bed or having fun with someone else! *hint*

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
I believe you need to have mo perform HJ and BJ at night and sex (after massage) on the couch. Need condoms for that, btw. After that she should come to you at night. But I believe it's random (could be wrong) ... so some nights she won't come. *hint* She can also be in her own bed or having fun with someone else! *hint*
I think it is a bug cause till 0.22 it worked fine for me but in this patch it does not

Meercy

Sep 15, 2017
324. Go to the school, go inside, go to the locker room, catch Kira there.
325. Go to Jason's room and Text Adrianna.
How i text Adrianna?

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
324. Go to the school, go inside, go to the locker room, catch Kira there.
325. Go to Jason's room and Text Adrianna.
How i text Adrianna?
I was stuck on this for ages, but finally figured it out. You need to progress Kelly's story and make the movie with her. This will involve progressing Adrianna's story which involves texting her. This is needed to allow you to text her after the Kira event.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
You must put your dick in her ass, not your tongue! And since you can use only your tongue, this means that you need to progress your relation with Janice until you can fuck her in the ass. Then you can try step 352.
AngelOfDeath, thank you for your help. But sorry to bother you again. What does it mean to progress relation with Janice? What should I do?
I don't understand why I tried more than 10 times but still fail to fuck Janice in the ass. Following is my step-by-step:
1. Next day after 351, after school at 13:00, I press wait till evening directly to sleep.
2. At 23:00 Jason's room, press Wake Up and go to Living Room, and enter Janice room.
3. John & Janice sleep together. Press Come Closer, then press Get Closer when slide bar hit the middle part when the eye's open.
4. Get closer to Janice, then press Eat Her Ass when slide bar hit the middle part.
5. Unluckily, Janice wakes up when I eat her ass. If luckily, I can put the tongue in her ass. But still Janice wake up when I tongue her ass. I can't go further at this point everytime.
6. I repeat these steps for two weeks but still fail to fuck Janice in her ass. Did I do anything wrong above? or Shouldn't I press "Wait Till Evening" to go to sleep directly?
Sorry for my bad english.
By the way, can I use cheat menu to get the fuck scene and how?
Thanks again for your help.

Teknotrax

May 4, 2017
Stun in 399. When Jason goes for the bottle to the dining room. There will be option to add DrugX. Go back and enjoy the scene :)
The pool was still hanging, only the camera was moving.
Please give save before this scene.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Go to neighbour's (Emma) house --> knock on door and offer to mow lawn --> After that you can mow her lawn (real lawn with grass :p) every Thursday --> When you have 40+ score with Emma, you can ask for a glass water afterwards and she'll invite you inside.

And yes, this is as clear as I can try to make it for you.
How the fuck do you get Emma to like you in the first place?
Even when cheating I never go to in her fucking house.

What triggers do you need to get things started with her "non-cheating"?

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
AngelOfDeath, thank you for your help. But sorry to bother you again. What does it mean to progress relation with Janice? What should I do?
I don't understand why I tried more than 10 times but still fail to fuck Janice in the ass. Following is my step-by-step:
1. Next day after 351, after school at 13:00, I press wait till evening directly to sleep.
2. At 23:00 Jason's room, press Wake Up and go to Living Room, and enter Janice room.
3. John & Janice sleep together. Press Come Closer, then press Get Closer when slide bar hit the middle part when the eye's open.
4. Get closer to Janice, then press Eat Her Ass when slide bar hit the middle part.
5. Unluckily, Janice wakes up when I eat her ass. If luckily, I can put the tongue in her ass. But still Janice wake up when I tongue her ass. I can't go further at this point everytime.
6. I repeat these steps for two weeks but still fail to fuck Janice in her ass. Did I do anything wrong above? or Shouldn't I press "Wait Till Evening" to go to sleep directly?
Sorry for my bad english.
By the way, can I use cheat menu to get the fuck scene and how?
Thanks again for your help.
Well, lets see ... You need to progress your relation with Janice, but since John is at home, you can't do much.
Wait several days until John leaves. (He stays at home for 7 days and then he is gone for the next 14 days.)
Finish Janice's birthday event: buy her a dress, get a necklace and make a reservation for restaurant.
You will take her form behind, the night after the restaurant. From this point you'll be able to fuck her ass anytime you want. So next time when John is at home you can do step 352.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for Janice to give her lovely ass to you. ;)

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
Stun in 399. When Jason goes for the bottle to the dining room. There will be option to add DrugX. Go back and enjoy the scene :)
The pool was still hanging, only the camera was moving.
Please give save before this scene.
I also have the same problems. When the camera only freezes the camera, if I go to the living room is a black monitor.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes