Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
If you were to look at this thread you would think this game is full of BUGS.
Most of the so-called bugs have nothing to do with the game itself. All of these problems can be fixed or corrected by reading a few pages back. Use the search function and most important READ THE WALKTHROUGH. By the way, phone password is "Rick". Now here are a few examples of common problems that are NOT game bugs.

Unable to repeat the Kelly Movie - It seems this event has a small trigger window. If you miss it you can't go back to fix it. However this problem can be resolved by using a save editor, or cheat console, or windows regedit or whatever works for you. Change the value of "kmovie" from 0 to 1 or from 1 to 2 ect. Don't raise the value too high or you may miss the next trigger. This is not a game bug, most people never see this problem. I did.

Next problem is start screen shows no save menu. Most likely one of your save files is bad. I don't know how this happens but I saw this problem too. To fix this, copy and save all of your save files, then delete them from the game. Add those files back one at a time until the game won't start. when it won't start, you've found the bad file. This solution comes from Kst the game developer himself. And it's not a game bug.

Then we have the frozen screen or black screen. This is not a game bug. This most likely is your out of date graphics hardware. ( I have also seen this problem when I went too far with the save editor, and destroyed the progression of the game.) Now, no one is pointing and poking at your old computer. The fact is some older units cannot keep up with the demands of this game. I'm told your hardware must be able to use direct X 11. There are many people here who can better help you with this than I can. Sometimes you only need to buy a new graphics card. I did.

For many of the other problems:

Shady Guy doesn't show up
I can't find the pills
Can't do threesome with Janice/Julia
Mom won't wear the right bra
What's a hypno disc

It's not a game bug!!!
YOU missed something. I've done it many times. Go back, READ THE WALKTHROUGH find the answer. You are not the only person with this problem. The answer is already printed on the previous pages somewhere. Use the search feature.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people, don't be one.

And finally the phone password is "Rick".
Did you know if you type "phone password" in the search box 65 entries come up.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Then we have the frozen screen or black screen. This is not a game bug.
Had black screen issue with 3 separate locations in the game in this version, along with a bug in the Janice/Danielle night at the pool scene (could do literally nothing except rotate the camera).

The issue itself did not start until after being told by Danielle about the short hair trimmers.
Going to places where Janice was, lead to black screen.

All issues solved with one change to one save using the Save Editor. Janice's tan lines.
When I changed them back to their default states, no more black screen issue, and no more bug in the Janice/Danielle scene.
I even experimented with changing her bikini, since she got a new one in this update, and that didn't help. Only changing the tan lines did.

So yes, it was (in this instance for definite) absolutely a bug and not a hardware issue.

I also had a black screen issue in the previous version, through all three releases from Beta 1 to final. It did not repeat in this version, so again, it was a bug.

Not everyone gets the same bugs at the same time/point in the game, or at all, but that doesn't mean that they don't exist, or that they're not bugs.

( I have also seen this problem when I went too far with the save editor, and destroyed the progression of the game.)
An issue with variables (like when messing around using the save editor/regedit) is not the same as a hardware issue.
When that issue isn't caused by user error, especially when it's only happening under particular circumstances, then it absolutely is not a hardware issue.

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
Hi guys finally the v0.23! so now me download is start XD
I just wanna ask something, to avoid something that i do not wanna see, So before i do some stupid thing i come her and ask.
The walkthrough say:
378. Repeat the scene with Janice at night in her bedroom while John is under sleeping pills(360-a step).
379. Go to the kitchen, tak beer from the fridge, add sleeping pills. This time you will have option to add DrugX.
380. Go back to the living room and give John the "horny beer".
381. At night go to the bedroom. Enjoy the scene :)

Now... as i said before i dont wanna do some stupid thing that i do not wanna see.
If i read correctly this walk, in this case... is like i help John (dad) to be not only sleeping. But also horny!? Add sleeping pils and drugx look like a stupid move! For an harem player. If i do not wanna other man fuck me woman!
If i add drugx on the beer that do not mean that while the dad sleep is dick is full erected?
I mean... Jason start to fuck janice and janice see john erection and then suck is dick? Or perhaps Jeson fuck her ass while sleeping john fuck her pussy?
I just need to understand this. Follow this 4 step i do some stupid move for me playstyle? Because i do not wanna see other dick in me game.
Can someone tell me who happen if i follow this 4 step? Anticipate thankses.

For scene 381, If Janice has high gentle points, she sucks sleeping John a little - while Jason fills her pussy.

If Janice has high rough points, she sucks John and fucks him front and rear until he cums inside her also while sleeping. This is NOT my favorite scene, but I had to see it just once.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
is there by chance someone with a save from version 19? pc crashed and that was the last time i played it. really do not want to start it all over or just pick it up from its current point. if not and i have to start over the nso be it. thanks

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I've found a fix btw for that particular issue which I've posted above. You just have to backup and reset your save file most likely just an engine problem.

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
Had black screen issue with 3 separate locations in the game in this version, along with a bug in the Janice/Danielle night at the pool scene (could do literally nothing except rotate the camera).

The issue itself did not start until after being told by Danielle about the short hair trimmers.
Going to places where Janice was, lead to black screen.

All issues solved with one change to one save using the Save Editor. Janice's tan lines.
When I changed them back to their default states, no more black screen issue, and no more bug in the Janice/Danielle scene.
I even experimented with changing her bikini, since she got a new one in this update, and that didn't help. Only changing the tan lines did.

So yes, it was (in this instance for definite) absolutely a bug and not a hardware issue.

I also had a black screen issue in the previous version, through all three releases from Beta 1 to final. It did not repeat in this version, so again, it was a bug.

Not everyone gets the same bugs at the same time/point in the game, or at all, but that doesn't mean that they don't exist, or that they're not bugs.

An issue with variables (like when messing around using the save editor/regedit) is not the same as a hardware issue.
When that issue isn't caused by user error, especially when it's only happening under particular circumstances, then it absolutely is not a hardware issue.

I agree, there are genuine bugs, and you've seen them. You didn't cry for help, you found the problem and fixed it.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
My thoughts about 0.23. Ok I feel I'm on X-mas, time to share, all the scenes had someking of sharing, I could not imagine Billy was so loved, but patreons pay and patreons order so... Mybe too optimistic by thinking about 3/4 animated scenes on Daniel (character poll winner right?).

But hey, I'm still loving this game.

EDIT: phone password is "Rick". And please, read the holy grial of walktrought, and before asking make sure that you forget to follow all steps .

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
I could not imagine starting this game from scratch again seeing how complicated its become. Can't wait till the developer sees this and adds a quest/progression log and a gallery feature to replay sex scenes after you first complete them. Hope we don't have to wait a year..... well till then does anyone have a completed .23 save?

g0atb0y

Mar 19, 2018
Most of the so-called bugs have nothing to do with the game itself.
I'd say a fair number of them (including mine) were also caused by fiddling the the game variables - knock up some points somewhere to access a scene, and then you find it hangs and you can't leave? Well that's because you should have got something else bumped up to trigger the exit.
Or you've got a value the game woulnd't give you - 1000 packs of drugs in your inventory, when the game's logic is just expection 1 or 0.

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
Guys why save does not work ? I mean when i press load game it shows nothing.. Can anybody upload another save pls ? :p

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
Guys why save does not work ? I mean when i press load game it shows nothing.. Can anybody upload another save pls ? :p

start screen shows no save menu. Most likely one of your save files is bad. I don't know how this happens but I saw this problem too. To fix this, copy and save all of your save files, then delete them from the game. Add those files back one at a time until the game won't start. when it won't start, you've found the bad file. This solution comes from Kst the game developer himself.

Reactions: Hillbilly Bob

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
start screen shows no save menu. Most likely one of your save files is bad. I don't know how this happens but I saw this problem too. To fix this, copy and save all of your save files, then delete them from the game. Add those files back one at a time until the game won't start. when it won't start, you've found the bad file. This solution comes from Kst the game developer himself.
I deleted all files. And it happens only if that file.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes