dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I dunno if this is a new bug or if it's because I used a save from a previous build, but I'm getting a neverending blowjob (AAaaAh AAaaAh AAaaAh) from sis when she invites me upstairs after comforting her at the couch with high affection. I'ma try starting a new game and see if I get the same result but I'm not sure if I'll do it soon. Just sharing in case it's a bug.

insteadman

May 7, 2017
Appears I'm still not able to Text Adrianne and progress the school cheerleader slut event..
Anything about that?
Have the same problem, kst patreon community tab said that someone had the problem but solved it by getting the key for the school since it was missing from inventory. How do you get a new one? I dont know.

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
Anyone has a link to the old 0.22final version? Encountered a few bugs on the new beta, hoping to downgrade for now.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
UUggghhh.... OK dev, did you really think it was a good idea to put an event with a low random chance need to be on a specific day?? I've been through about 20 Wednesdays and Janice WILL NOT do her exercises!! If you're going to REQUIRE an event to progress the story, at least increase its chance to happen for at least one hour on the day we need it. This is dumb...

The rest of the game is awesome, though.

Edit: then, after another 5 tries, she exercises 3 times on the same Wednesday. Gah.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
unable to load a backup it does not display
same problem no page load why?
i have a problem oa a page load do't compare anything why?

someone can help me?
same too stuck when click the load game
star new game and save is stuck too
If you've used that nice search function on the upper right corner, instead of asking the same question again and again, you would have found the answer:

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Oct 28, 2017
365. Next day come back to Kira and give her the tasks you will get +10 score.

I have the math test in inventory but no idea how i got it.
Had the scene when she is looking for tissues but clicked on the trashbin after the timebar went to "zero".
How to give it to Kira- shes only talking about her boyfriend...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys finally the v0.23! so now me download is start XD
I just wanna ask something, to avoid something that i do not wanna see, So before i do some stupid thing i come her and ask.
The walkthrough say:
378. Repeat the scene with Janice at night in her bedroom while John is under sleeping pills(360-a step).
379. Go to the kitchen, tak beer from the fridge, add sleeping pills. This time you will have option to add DrugX.
380. Go back to the living room and give John the "horny beer".
381. At night go to the bedroom. Enjoy the scene :)

Now... as i said before i dont wanna do some stupid thing that i do not wanna see.
If i read correctly this walk, in this case... is like i help John (dad) to be not only sleeping. But also horny!? Add sleeping pils and drugx look like a stupid move! For an harem player. If i do not wanna other man fuck me woman!
If i add drugx on the beer that do not mean that while the dad sleep is dick is full erected?
I mean... Jason start to fuck janice and janice see john erection and then suck is dick? Or perhaps Jeson fuck her ass while sleeping john fuck her pussy?
I just need to understand this. Follow this 4 step i do some stupid move for me playstyle? Because i do not wanna see other dick in me game.
Can someone tell me who happen if i follow this 4 step? Anticipate thankses.

dadam90

Sep 1, 2017
Hi
I am stuck at the pool scene.
mom give bj to jason julia come see it and run away. i talk to her and mom. but next time the same: mom give bj to jason julia comes and run away. i maked the all the things that stands in the walkthrough.
can somebdy help me, please?
thanks forward

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hi
mom give bj to jason julia come see it and run away. i talk to her and mom. but next time the same: mom give bj to jason julia comes and run away. i maked the all the things that stands in the walkthrough.
thanks forward
Talk to her when she's in the dining room, not her room.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Was the bug involving Kelly and her video quest ever fixed? I'm on .22 Final (as well as trying the new .23beta), and have been going through the walkthrough to make sure I don't miss anything. I'm on that step right now and managed to do the first movie and her score is 300, but I can't get the dialogue option to do the movie again. I'd prefer not to use the save editor, and would also prefer not to use the other fix of starting a whole new game in .14 first to finish that quest before moving my save to the newest version.
Try going to the studio at the time you normally would to do the Kelly Movie....
In my travels last night I went there to try and talk to Adriana and found Kelly waiting outside for me to do another movie.
My guess is his attempt to fix the bug caused you to get the quest without you asking for it and all you had to do was go to lazzars at the right time to reset the variables.

I will test this theory later on and see if the option to ask for a movie returns. or if it just goes away after you have done the last movie.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Hi
thanks forward
Talk to Julia at the Pool and Mom in the dining room...
Then lie to Julia in the hallway when she is standing by her door, hide in the Wardrobe, wait and watch the scene.

Now when you visit Julia at 19:00 you will get a 50/50 chance that Mom shows up and joins you. Once that is done then you can have the Threesome at the Pool with Julia and Mom

Reactions: Emmi3

Guts5768

Jun 7, 2017
My game freezes at the night scene with the mom and aunt. I can pan the camera but nothing else. I can't seem to progress.

Any advice other than wait for the next release?

Edit: After sleeping through a couple of more days the scene triggered correctly.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes